☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠ discussion

~ωεlcøʍε~ > ¢hat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey :D

message 2: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Hello people! How ya'll doin?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I was just curious as to when we can Rp? No rush just curious.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'm just excited

message 5: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments I have a suggestion. I think we should have a discussion for were you can check to see what ships are open, and for what positions are open. Because one girl and one boy captain spots have already been taken. O.O

message 6: by Maia (new)

Maia | 10 comments What about the captain thing will there be like four or five because there were a bunch of different pirate groups.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I asked if I could be the second male captian... she said there was only two of both.

message 8: by Maia (new)

Maia | 10 comments Only two Captains for girls and two for boy or two in total?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

So far that's what she has told us and she has the other caption reserved.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The female one.

message 11: by Maia (new)

Maia | 10 comments Okay just checking

message 12: by Maia (new)

Maia | 10 comments That fine I was just wondering.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! sorry just really quiet.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Excited**

message 15: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Finished my male charrie. First on the page, Captain Henrik. :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll go see it know did you see my girl jc

message 17: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Yes, I did! :) I like her, by the way! Very spunky! :O

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks I don't know if I added enough stuff.

message 19: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I think she's great. :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay great I like yours too, badass pirate

message 21: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Thanks! xD He's like... a Pirate for the People. :P

message 22: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I just hope Soren likes him too! ^U^

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya I think she will

message 24: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments That's great! :O I want him to meet Will Turner. I think they'd be good friends. :P

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that would be cool.

message 26: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments ((Cont. from Male's Discussion.))

Ya, i've been to Comic-con. But it was- last three years i believe. Because i had dressed up like Magneto the first year. (Haha, X-Men Fandom) The second year i had dressed up like Cat-Women. Last year i think i was Spiderwomen? IDK, but Comic-Con is so much fun.

message 27: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Comic-con is on my birthday every year. :D

I've gone for two years so far. 2012 and 2013. Cosplayed as The Eleventh Doctor and Fionna from Adventure Time. This year I'm gonna go as either Eowyn or as Daenerys Targaryen. Or possibly Loki. xD

message 28: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Haha, i was planning on being Thor this year. But, i don't think i'd look very good in a chest plate.

message 29: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I was also thinking of being Loki, actually! O.o

My dad surprised us this year. He never does anything like that...

But lo and behold! On the day of Comic-Con, he opens the bedroom door... and in walks Odin! :O

He had the eyepatch and everything! He has the perfect grey-ish white beard and mustache for it, too! xD He had Viking furs... a drinking horn at his belt... a battle axe...

OMIGOD. xD And he met many, many hot female Thor/Loki cosplayers that day... >.< He didn't mind that, actually.

message 30: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Haha! That's awesome! I went to Comic-Con with my friends from TFU (Transformers Universe) and stayed the week for both comic-con and bot-con. it was so much fun!

message 31: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Woah! That's amazing! I want to go to VidCon, too. And DragonCon. And... *whispers* BroNYCon.

message 32: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Haha, wow, that's a lot.

message 33: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Yeah! xD Someone should make a SuperWhoLock-Con. Because I would go to that. Heck, I'd START that! :O

message 34: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments LOL, That's like saying they'd make a dork-con (Dear god, i think there's already one O.O))

message 35: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Yesssss! :D

message 36: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Haha, maybe someone from the walking dead. My sister was the Governor last year XD

message 37: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Ya :3

message 38: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments LOL, well, i could try being the governor. Pixie cut Chocolate Brown hair, Hazel eyes, and tan skin. I'm a good five foot six.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sense were talking tallness here I would probably be one of the tallest I'm .... ugh 5'11. *hides in the corner*.

message 40: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Lol, no Rogue! Your like, five nine. My dad is six foot, so ya. Hon, you've got another thing coming.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

No cereal though I check when I went to the doctor and they told me 5'11, plus me and your dad never stand next to each other.

message 42: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Well then the doctor was on crack, even he doesn't't know what a "medical accuracy" is. Or a medical hazard.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

:o..... I feel like you just insulted me.

message 44: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments What? No, I didn't. I was insulting the doctor.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay... (lol)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya we go to the same school

message 48: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette *Whisperes* When has it ever been so quiet?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello all!! Optimus Prime is here!!:)

message 50: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Wazzup fellow roleplayers?^_^

☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠

unread topics | mark unread