тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу discussion

Hawksville > Department Store

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) A wide selection of many different things.

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Roni sits down on a chair flipping through paint colors comparing them to Alex's picture. She sighs flipping through them trying to figure out which she likes, "Ugh decisions." she complains.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby walks into the store. "Finally, a quiet place." She almost trips over Roni. "Ack! What are you doing on the floor?"

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "But I wasn't-" Roni frowns something was odd about her, "Are you alright?" she feels compelled to ask.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She dusts off her skirt. "I suppose. Who are you?" She asks, wanting to talk to someone.

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "My name's Roni. Who are you?" She asks. Why was she talking to her? She didn't even feel shy now.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughs. "Who am I? I'm Rosaline Juliett. What are you doing?"

message 8: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "I was trying to pick a paint color- do you know someone named Alexandria?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt enters the department store, needing some supplies for his art. Still angry at himself for chickening out of asking Alex out, he doesn't notice the other two girls at the opposite side of the store. He grabs some supplies and heads for the counter.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosaline nods. "My cousin from down south? Yeah. Is she here too?" Just then Roni's phone beeps with a message from Alex. *Hows it goin?*

message 11: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Yeah! She's a friend of mine." Roni says with a grin.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt glances over to the only two people talking and recognizes Roni and... Ruby. Matthias eyebrows go up as he remembers what Alex said about her, and he tries to remain inconspicuous. Which makes him look a lot more conspicuous.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby turns, noticing someone had entered. "Hey you!" She calls out.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt swallows, and turns slowly. He waves slowly, then just stands there, not knowing what to do.

message 15: by Kylie (last edited Feb 05, 2014 03:04PM) (new)

Kylie Roni looks over to see who she's yelling at. Was it just her or did he seem sort of...nervous?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughs and walks up to him. "You're a student at Baldiver too, right?" She asks, smiling. She doesn't wait for an answer. "You're pretty cute. Whats your name?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt opens his mouth, but nothing come out. He coughs, "Matt." He says stupidly. He all of a sudden feels extremely awkward, so he shoves his hands in his pockets.

message 18: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Roni glances at Ruby confused," Matts really good friends with Alex." she says hoping the girl catches on to her meaning.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby studies him for a moment. She writes on a slip of paper, and hands it to him. "Get a hold of me sometime." She says with a wink. She turns back to Roni. "Hey, is Andy coming or what?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt blushes deep red, and turns quickly to head for the door. The man at the register calls him back, and Matt realizes he forgot his supplies on the check out table. He blushes, redder, hurrying over and grabbing his things. He heads to the door, hurrying out.

message 21: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Roni glares at the girl. "Quit flirting with him." she says hands on her hips. Alex would hate that," And who are you talking about?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Andy! My cousin! Is she coming or what??" she frowns. "And why can't I flirt with him, he's OBVIOUSLY not your boyfriend."

message 23: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Roni frowns," Coming where? We were going to paint my dorm room." She doubles takes," Hey! What is that supposed to mean." she says crossing her arms.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughs. "Chiiiiiill." She says, putting charm in her voice. "I just want to see my cousin!"

message 25: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Roni feels herself inexplicably calm down and listen to her. This was very frustrating. "Well then let's go see her." Roni says simply. She grabs a can of paint bringing it to the front and paying.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great!" She laughs. "Lead the way."

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Roni again does as the odd girl tells her to pulling out her phone *Im brining your cousin back to the academy- meet me at my dorm*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*Already there* Comes the reply. *Get your paint and my book?*

message 29: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) ((so does she just like make gas come out of her pores to make people change because that's what ant queens do))

message 30: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Yeah it does it's supposed to allow you to manipulate people emotions in a way. ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol no its all in her voice and touch.))

message 32: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((That's what pheromones Are though- they're like particles that come from mostly your hair))

message 33: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) ((Maybe that's what makes up her intense hair color))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol! Shes an actress she dyes her hair))

message 35: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) (then cross that out lol.)

тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу

unread topics | mark unread