One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Emma and marsbar challenge rp!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lostinwonderland Tada!

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments HEY OOOHH :d

Lostinwonderland Gimme a min making my charrie.

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments Mmkay!

Lostinwonderland Name: Steven Greenburg
Apperance, personality and social status: he has sandy,blond hair, blue eyes, light tan skin with freckles, bout 4'5". You know your typical stuck up popular kid.
He's very athletic and plays football. He's hoping to get into ball state university to play football. (Go dragons!) He has this thing bout oranges that he loves! Which is why he is with his current gf, Sora morningwood. Although he doesn't like her personality but who cares... He tries to get good grades while partying which means he never sleeps.
(I'll add more if needed!)

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments Just a small question: he's 4 feet and 5 inches?

Lostinwonderland Yea

Lostinwonderland He's like a short football player

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments Oh xD sorry! That was just really short in my eyes o.o like, child-short but it works :D

message 11: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Hehe ok!

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post my character :D

message 13: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Ki

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments :D I'm excited ^^

message 15: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Me 2!

message 16: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Boo

message 17: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Emmaleigh?

message 18: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments Sooorrryy i'm like going through every one and making my characters xD That's why it's taking so long!

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments Name: Isabella Handerson
Sexuality: Pansexual ((preference for males or ftm)
Appearance:

Description: Isabella loves girly things. She's shy and ultimately conserved with her opinions, unless it's something she's truly passionate about. She's intelligent and loves her best friend more than anything.
Loves: Reading, singing, writing, and her small band with her best friend, photography, cute things
Outfits: She loves wearing cute things, despite the nasty looks she can get sometimes
History: Her parents are divorced and she lives with her abusive mother who constantly reminds her of her weight and has even attempted slipping diet pills into her food or drinks.

message 20: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland ?

message 21: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Ello?

message 22: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland boo

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments o.O Sorry! All I see is my character? o.o

message 24: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland I made one also o.o

message 25: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 0 comments o.o UHmm, well! We can start ! If you'd like to?

message 26: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Yeaaaaaaa

message 27: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Steven was wearing a red jacket with a white Aeropostale tee shirt and jeans with blue and red sneakers. He was in the corner with his friends near the cafeteria. He was waiting for class to start. He had a feeling a new kid was joining them but didn't know their name. He pulled out his cellphone to text his gf. hey beautiful how are you today? . He got up and said goodbye to his friends when he heard the bell ring. His friends seemed like the skip class people. He was egotistic to be concerned bout them though. He wanted to go to ball state university badly. There wasn't anything he would do for it.

(Good enough?)

message 28: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Hellloooo

message 29: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland :/