Horror Aficionados discussion

Off Topic > Haunted Dolls series on Youtube

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6482 comments There is a whole series of Haunted Dolls videos on Youtube. There looks to be about 20 videos of about 2 minutes in length each. Just in case you really don't want to sleep tonight.

Haunted Dolls #1- Robert The Doll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3GLJE...

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2788 comments Ahhh!!

message 3: by David (new)

David Haynes | 3151 comments I watched The Conjuring at the weekend and the doll in that gave me the creeps. I've just watched all those connected you tube videos and now I'm scarred.
Cheers, Ken.

message 4: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6482 comments David wrote: "I watched The Conjuring at the weekend and the doll in that gave me the creeps. I've just watched all those connected you tube videos and now I'm scarred.
Cheers, Ken."

You should check out Puppet Graveyard by Tim Curran.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess (jess_roboter) | 3 comments Don't think I will be sleeping tonight after watching some of those.

message 6: by Kaisersoze (new)

Kaisersoze | 291 comments Watched the first four. The first one (Robert?) was especially creepy.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6803 comments Yup, I definitely won't be sleeping tonight!

message 8: by Carlos (new)

Carlos (cdlt1983) I watched them all, and loved them all, but the first two were creepy.

message 9: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Horton | 316 comments Makes you wonder, if these dolls are all demonically possessed, and still are to this day, with the power to curse people even inside their museum boxes, why do they stay there?

message 10: by Maryjo (new)

Maryjo | 23 comments Well, thank you for that, Ken! ;)

And, Shaun, excellent point.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Puppet Graveyard (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tim Curran (other topics)