The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Book Hunting / Recommendations > Help! Can't remember a specific series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine | 2 comments Hello! I am trying to figure out the author, series or book names of a series I had read part of a few years ago. I unfortunely don't have much information as I have a horrible memory. I know the lead was a male with a female partner. I *think* they had feelings for each other but don't know for sure. Also at some point something happend to the female and the male was trying to convince her to stop working...or something along those lines. I know this isn't much but does anyone have any ideas? I know if I heard their names I would know right away but I can't think of any names. I looked up James Patterson series and Michael Connelly but I don't think it was either of their series...

message 2: by Bob (new)

Bob Meyer | 14 comments Check out Dennis Lehane's early books, sounds like it might be the characters Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro.

message 3: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2315 comments Or possibly David Baldacci's Sean King and Michelle Maxwell? In the second or third book in the series, Michelle 'wigged out' over something that happened in her past and ended up in the hospital.

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine | 2 comments Quillracer wrote: "Or possibly David Baldacci's Sean King and Michelle Maxwell? In the second or third book in the series, Michelle 'wigged out' over something that happened in her past and ended up in the hospital."

OMG!!! This was it! Thank you so so much...this was driving me CRAZY!!!!