Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Title Name Change

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 89 comments I'm not sure how to handle this title name change on a book. (Although I do know how to do the rest.) I receive this eMail from a friend, and am passing it on to you:
I have discovered a Goodreads problem! I'm hoping you can send it along to the right person.

This book: The Kraken Mission, by Douglas Preston, has been renamed to The Kraken Project, the number of pages (according to Amazon) have been reduced to 352, a cover has been released, and it needs to be added to the series by the author known as the Wyman Ford series as book #4.

Also, the same changes need to be made to the other editions, especially the Kindle edition and audio.

Details here: Amazon.
Thanks very much!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18437 comments Since the book has not been released yet, I changed the title and uploaded the cover. Someone else will have to handle the series as it never works for me unless I am creating a new one.

message 3: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3389 comments series done

message 4: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 89 comments Oh! **smacks forehead** I didn't even look to see if it was not yet released. Sorry.

Thanks again, both of you.