Splintered Fan Club discussion

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
This topic is about Splintered
Where to find signed Unhinged & Splintered hardbacks

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments You can now order signed hardbacks here: http://www.alamosabooks.com/AuthorBoo...

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Thanks! :)

message 3: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "Thanks! :)"

You're welcome! Still waiting for those cosplay pics... ahem. ;)

Candy (candym89) | 55 comments thank you for the link

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "Thanks! :)"

You're welcome! Still waiting for those cosplay pics... ahem. ;)"

TY for reminding me... I'm trying to figure out a good photo editing program. Paint.Net usually works, but if there are any free ones that people recommend....
(Translation: I refuse to edit Morpheus pictures in Paint.)

message 6: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments Lol, Dahanci, you can use a website called picmonkey.com I have a friend who is a pro photographer and she uses this and it's a great sub to more expensive things like photoshop

Luminara (hawaiianpunch) | 3 comments Uhhh whattttttttt purchasing both signed books now!!!! Eeek!

message 8: by A.G. (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:11PM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Candy, you're welcome! <3 Thank YOU for reading my books. :)

@Dahanci, so happy to see you have standards for our Mothman. ƸӜƷ I have a friend who uses picmonkey, too. Great suggestion, @Harley!

@Jane, yay! They'll be thrilled to get the order. :) And I'll be signing them this weekend. ;)

message 9: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash (alice781227) | 1 comments Saw this post of your facebook and I just had to buy the Unhinged one! I absolutely adore the cover (it's my phone wallpaper) This series is among my favorite. I recommend it to all my friends and they enjoy the heck out of them :)

message 10: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Ashley wrote: "Saw this post of your facebook and I just had to buy the Unhinged one! I absolutely adore the cover (it's my phone wallpaper) This series is among my favorite. I recommend it to all my friends and ..."

Sweet! Thanks for the recs to your friends, and for buying a personalized book! I appreciate the support so much. :)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "@Candy, you're welcome! <3 Thank YOU for reading my books. :)

@Dahanci, so happy to see you have standards for our Mothman. ƸӜƷ I have a friend who uses picmonkey, too. Great suggestion, @Harley!..."

If I didn't have standards for men, I wouldn't have picked Morpheus. ;)