Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta reader/s required for new novel (WIP) / also available to beta read for others

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments I currently 20,000 words in my first novel. I am looking for one or two beta readers to provide feedback on completed chapters (and future chapters as they are completed).

Genre: romance
Prologue Excerpt:

He looked at me like I was the air he breathed. I wanted to look away but his eyes pleaded with me, holding me prisoner to their gaze. The reassurance in his voice washed over me and my body relaxed into his, two pieces joining together perfectly. It was as if we were made to fit.

“Stop running Liv. I’ve waiting for you for 9 years. It’s time to stop running. I love you. It’s always been you.”

My heart beated out of my chest, I felt my mind fuzz, unable to comprehend his words. He loved me.

He. Loved. Me

message 2: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments Would love to beta read for you. My email is looney589@msn.com. Just message me if you need me. Thank you

message 3: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments Thanks Laurel will email you

message 4: by T (new)

T V Williams (tvbagwell) | 12 comments tvbagwell@gmail.com

message 5: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments thanks TV I will email you across the co Porte chapters

message 6: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments *complete chapters

message 7: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments It's an amazing story. :)

message 8: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments Ahw thanks Laurel. I'll make sure to you add you to my list of beta's so once the story is a little more polished i'll send you a copy to read :)

message 9: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments

message 10: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments Yeah. Thank you.