Luxen discussion

Book Discussions > Team Daemon or Dawson ?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Are you Team Daemon from Obsidian or Team Dawson from Shadows ?

message 2: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yes :)

Team Dawson ;D

message 3: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Hmm after reading more of the series Im not so sure anymore ;)

message 4: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Daemon!!!

message 5: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah I think same now, I did dislike daemon at first but yeah he's growing on me ;D

message 6: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Daemon is sexy as hell and Dawson has some major issues. It was never a hard choice for me XD

message 7: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Have you read all the books Tia ?

message 8: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yup...well not opposition but I've read up to origin :)

message 9: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments I'm up to opal, then I need to read obsession and origin, have you read shadows too ?

message 10: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yup!!

message 11: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments I loved shadows, do you think they will make a movie of them, I really hope they do :D

message 12: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) I think they are thinking about it and then there is that new CW tv show called Starcrossed coming on soon I think about aliens

message 13: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Oh yeah, I have been waiting to see that, I actually heard about star-crossed before the lux series, that's how I found out about them :)

message 14: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) XD I'm gonna check it out but I still want them to make a lux movie...I just hope they don't screw up that characters

message 15: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah I would love a movie, I think it would be great as a movie especially the action parts an what not, but yeah the characters are great how they are, and films never get them fully correct but I would still love one

message 16: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yeah..I'm really hard on book based movies because they are never how I picture them and my family always gets mad at me for complaining XD

message 17: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Lol :) yeah and then they ruin the picture you had when first reading the book, so your stuck with the movie when you read the book again, I dread the casting part when you found out the main characters and your like,,, what ?! :D

message 18: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Exactly!! Ugh I doubt any of the directors even read the books before they make the movie. It pisses me off sometimes

message 19: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah they probably don't, they will just get the script and film it now they think it should be done because.., they know best after all (sarcasm) ;P

message 20: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Ikr? I would actually hate if my book was made into a movie...it would bother me if they screwed up the people

message 21: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah I bet some authors get really mad when it dosent go right, I would hate for them so destroy a book or the characters I had wrote. I know maggie stiefvater got any offer to make shiver into a movie but she declined because they wanted to make it into a horror movie or something like that :/

message 22: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) What?! It's not a HORROR MOVIE!!! I would have declined too!!

message 23: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah, have you read shiver ?

message 24: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yeah I've read the whole series

message 25: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments I love that series, I can't wait for the next one, sinner, in July :)
Do you like wolves ? If so there's a book iv just read which I really enjoyed called six moon summer am it's part of an 11 book series the first five are free on kindle :D

message 26: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Really? I've never heard of it...maybe I'll check it out :) have you read the grey wolves series? It has 6 or 7 books. And it just ended so its not like you have to anxiously wait for the next one to come out xD

message 27: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments No I haven't read them, I will check them out thanks :)

message 28: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) They're funny as hell but the writing could use some work. I've read them like 3 times tho

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) DAEMON!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 52 comments MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "DAEMON!!!!!!!!!"

Most definitely! DAEMON ALL THE WAY!! :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

DAEMON!!!

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments Well, their identical so you can't really decide over looks. As for personality, Daemon gets a bit tedious but I like him in general, and Dawson, we'll he's nice and all but he's got some major issues. I'm not sure.

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments TEAM DAEMON ALL THE WAY!!!!

i <3 LOVE<3 Daemons attitude, and Yeh, Dawson seem nice, but 'nice' doesn't really do it for me.