Luxen discussion

Book Discussions > Opposition

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Who is excited for Lux #5 opposition, due for release in August ? :D

message 2: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Me too, what do you think the cover will look like ?

message 3: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments i dont think he will be as they are making new covers

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments I absolutely cannot wait for opposition. I think Jennifer is my all time favourite author I've read all her book apart from frigid, the gamble brother series and the 2 and 3 of the be with me series and I've only read the first book of wait for u. I desperately want to read White Hot KIss. But out of all the books she's written, Lux is my number 1. Whoo, GO team LUXEN!!

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments I don't see how I'm actually gonna wait till August for Opposition.

InTheComfortOfTales | 1 comments http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/opp...

The cover reveal!!! She's such a good writer.... I want the book now. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to buy all the books!!

message 8: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 52 comments Lol! Ikr?! It's so exciting ;)

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came.
She can’t believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all.
Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal.
They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.
War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.

May aswell just explode with joy and excitement when i saw that cover! although i don't really like the previous book cover style-the sort of bluey ones, i prefer these:

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments the darker covers----> know which ones im talking about?

message 11: by Suraksya (new)

Suraksya (suraksyamohan) | 1 comments OMG Just can't wait. I need more Daemon on my life!! :D

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments yeh!! i hop this is a long book! i also wonder whats come of beth's child and i hope katy has a kids too