Random > Weirdest Thing

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Foley (themagicviolinist) LOL that's so weird! XD ;P

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Foley (themagicviolinist) XD

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments The weirdest thing that ever happened to me is so weird and dumb. I was going back home from school when a man (like 20 less or more) bent down on one knee and proposed. I didn't even know the guy O.o :P

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments Creepy is more like it O.o

message 5: by Alyssa (last edited Feb 05, 2014 01:15PM) (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) I like how you call a guy who's 20, a man xD
But yeah that is creepy.

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments Well I'm 16 so he's a man to me O.o
Super creepy o.o

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) Fair enough, he was probably just joking though. His way of telling you that you are pretty? :P But if you didn't know him, then you will probably never see him again. So a well. Just take it as a compliment, or something :P

I'm a woman then :P nice.

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) Layla wrote: "Take it as a compliment... XD
I don't take compliments from strangers well... O_O"

Why not?
I think people should give small compliments to strangers more often. Just to brighten your day. Something like: Hey I like your smile or Your hair looks great! or Nice Jacket/bag/shoes/whatever.

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments You should have seen him. It was not cute, or a compliment. He had a ring and everything and he was like, crazy. But well, i did take it as a compliment, after I ran away O.o

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments Yeahh or just propose :P now that's a classy compliment O_O

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) Abigail wrote: "You should have seen him. It was not cute, or a compliment. He had a ring and everything and he was like, crazy. But well, i did take it as a compliment, after I ran away O.o"

Okay I didn't realize it was that bad. That is very creepy..

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments It is. I told my parents right away and they called the police department who said if I see him again I'd directly call. But I didn't :D

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) Luckily

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments Oh God Layla, that's awful. You quickly led it that I would die O.o :P I will, don't worry :D

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) Yeah.. How did you get from a creepy guy to dying I wonder?

But I am sorry Layla, it is always awful when someone you know dies.

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) Yeah, you never know I guess :P

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 17 comments Layla wrote: "Yup..XD sorry... Creepy guys might be murderers or something..."

Yeahh we readers have a wild imagination. he must have been a stalker *shudders*

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate Foley (themagicviolinist) Maybe he was pulling a stunt for YouTube? :/ People do that sort of stuff all the time. :P But yeah, creepy.

My BFF was "stalked" once by this super weird kid in our homeschool group. He kept taking pictures of her with his phone without her permission. Luckily, he moved away. :P

message 19: by Tricia (new)

Tricia | 64 comments Not really weird per say, but I ran into a guy today who I went to high school with. He had a kid and decided to work his butt off and graduated a year early, I hadn't seen him since then (about 3 1/2 years ago.) We were talking about general stuff and I found out that it was his son's birthday, and all I could think of was of all the days I could've run into him. We also barely knew each other in high school so the fact he'd even talk to me is a bit odd.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma | 18 comments Mod
Well this is kinda funny so this one barn cat we have who lives in my barn ( captain obvious lol) like stalks me and is a creep cat. So when I enter the barn he follows just me everywhere and stares me down he even comes out side to get the horses with me in the rain. But acouple days ago he followed me home it's like a short walk away to my house by the way, but I didn't know he followed me so I go and use the bathroom and I come out and he's sitting in front of the bathroom door waiting for me and I'm like " What the heck?!?" " how did he even get inside?" And it was funny and creepy lol he doesn't do it to anyone else

message 21: by Red (new)

Red (littleredreader) Recently, I was standing in line when the man in front of me suddenly turns to me and very matter-of-fact says "You look like a woman I'd marry," then turned back around stood facing forward again without me even responding. He wasn't nervous or anything, he'd said it like he was telling me the time, and did not say anything else or even really look at me again.

Reading YA, Writing YA, and Being Totally Awesome

unread topics | mark unread