Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Can you please delete a book cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Box | 6 comments Hello. Can you please delete the book cover of my book, Memoirs of a Douchebag? I have an updated file that I would like to replace it with.
Many many thanks in advance,
John Box

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments John, if you've released a new edition of this book with a new cover you should create a new record for that edition. We don't remove covers from records of published editions because readers want to shelve the edition which they read, even if it is now out of print.

message 3: by John (new)

John Box | 6 comments Hi Cait, thank you for your reply. I just changed the subtitle from "John Box in Japan" to "Huge in Japan". Other than that, everything is exactly the same so if it's possible for you to delete the current cover so that I can upload the new one, I'd greatly appreciate it. But if it goes against policy etc., no worries at all as it's nothing too major. Many Thanks, John Box

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Even if it's just a small change, we'd really like to have a record for each cover! Lots of readers are very picky about shelving exactly the cover which they've read.