InHisCare Reading Club discussion

The Holy Bible: King James Version
This topic is about The Holy Bible
SCRIPTURES > Scripture Memorization app.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eklektikeyez (new)

Eklektikeyez | 4 comments Hi, I know I'm new to the group so I hope that I'm not being too forward by suggesting this but I really enjoy the phone & tablet app & also website, Scripture Typer for memorizing scripture. The site is at scripturetyper.com. (The website is free to use but the app does cost--though I think it's worth the price) I'm not a representative of the organization or anything but I've started using it and have had success when I've never had any before in memorization so I thought I'd mention it here. It uses visual, kinesthetic (and on the app) audio memorization techniques. The app can be found on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.

I also like using the BlueLetterBible.org app for Bible reading and note taking. I like having my Bible on my phone because it's with me wherever I go. :)

And thank you for posting Bible study and verses. I've looked at other Christian groups that didn't have that emphasized as much.

I look forward to being a part of this group. :)

message 2: by Evangelist (new)

Evangelist Jordan (chosenwithcare) | 2150 comments Mod
Welcome, and thank you for the suggestion too. I will look into it as soon as I can. I love to read and study God's Word, and yes, its good to have the Bible with you always, amen. God bless you! Welcome again.