Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta readers needed for paranormal fantasy book

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (last edited Feb 11, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

Catherine | 7 comments Aideen is a normal girl with a normal life, except for one thing: she has visions. When she looks in a mirror, she sees people and places instead of her reflection. But she tries to ignore them and goes on with her life, helping her mother at their coffee shop.
Everything changes when she is drawn in an alternative world through her mirror and she finds herself in a destroyed New York full of vampires, werewolves and witches, wearing only her penguin pajamas.
There she finds out who she really is and she has to run from an evil witch who wants her blood to awake a powerful warlock. As if that wasn’t enough, she finds out that warlock is the father she thought was dead.
If she wants to survive long enough to make it back home, she will have to learn to use her new found powers.
What she wasn’t expecting was to fall in love with a werewolf and having to choose between going home to her former life and her mother and staying in alternative New York with her soul mate. If she goes back home, she won’t be able to come back to her new friends and lover, but if she stays, she knows she will have to fight her father if she wants to be safe.

the book is about 95.000 words, and I really would like a second opinion. Thank you

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 7 comments Can someone help me?

message 3: by Mati (new)

Mati (matiraine) | 40 comments I could give it a look. thecraftycoyote@gmail.com

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 7 comments thanks, is a pdf ok?

message 5: by Mati (new)

Mati (matiraine) | 40 comments Yup! That will work : )

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 17 comments It is not my style...actually, I don't know what my "style" is, exactly.....but I'd be happy to give it a try? I am a science teacher, so let me know how picky you want me to be!

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 7 comments Melissa, if you give me your email I will send it to you. I'm just looking for big problems, so maybe you can tell me if the story is too slow or fast, what you think of the characters,...

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 17 comments Gotcha. It's melissapikul@hotmail.com.

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 31 comments Sounds interesting! I would like to give it a read.

amanda_craven@att.net

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 7 comments I sent it both to Melissa and Amanda. Thanks! :)

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 31 comments Thank you!

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments I'm interested in reading it! :)

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments modernwoman1970@gmail.com

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 7 comments Sent it to Lisa too. Thank you ladies!