THE DAWN discussion

OC > Characters creation

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The Dawn and the Dark (last edited Feb 16, 2014 10:21PM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 154 comments Mod
medieval era guys

I don't care what you put. Be 'realistic' and stick to the template...well you can add...just...detail.

NO MARY-SUE (invincible, all-powerful characters)

Name:<./b>
Magical ability:
Personality:
History:
Weapon:
Appearance: (description)
Look: (pic/anime/drawing/finger painting/shadow painting)
Abnormal Features:
other:
please add more:

message 2: by Pandabaking, :) (last edited Feb 16, 2014 12:34AM) (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 50 comments Mod
Name:Thressa Herondale
Creature/species:shape shifter/ plant changer
Magical ability: to change to anyone her heart disirs her eyes, nose, hair anything and to grow any plant and to mutate them to procect or harm anyone.
Personality: bright and bubbly in her normal form when she takes on another person completely she takes their personality.
History:Thressa is one in a million, she is the first in 1000 years to have this ability as most of her ancestors carrying this gene were killed or had their powers stripped by people with power.
Weapon: her plants or the claws of another being she just has to think of it.
Appearance: in her normal form or the form she chooses to reside in, she has long black hair which changes in mood or to a persons favorite colour. Her steady deep blue eyes are flecked with green and they don't line up after the powerful blinded her disfiguring her face and moving her eyes. Her arms are covered in what look like tattoos but are just the marks of her ability (plants and animals).
Look: http://wallpoper.com/wallpaper/water-...
Abnormal Features: the marks on her arms and when she changes a flower mark emerges at the middle of her spine.
please add more: her parents are dead and she is an outcast because of her ability.

oh oh oh!! each 'court' or 'faction' or w/e i plan on calling it will have a different animal and/or symbol that gets tattooed onto them at the age of 16. In each 'court' there are different expectations:
lets call the tribes for now:
The Dragon court stands for courage and strength.

i take back only dark creatures. there is one ultimate dark court but the rest can be dark at will but also some are kindish ^^

and me and the mods stand for each tribe/court and we each look at the characters and say which tribe you are in mostly they look out for their own tribe. i will make the tribe folders in a mo

Amanda :) wrote: "Name:Thressa Herondale
Creature/species:shape shifter/ plant changer
Magical ability: to change to anyone her heart disirs her eyes, nose, hair anything and to grow any plant and to mutat..."

i like that but i would like you to change the part about the court a bit. SInce i'm not going to do courts/tribes the way you say in your character's profile. 'cause i can't make a court for everythingle power out there. i pt you in the Phoenix Tribe/Court. The Phoenix Tribe/Court stand for loyalty and honour. well...WERE lol ^^

i am grateful for the idea, but i'm only gonna use the main idea/concept of haveing different tribes/courts, sorry if i offend you in any ways but, as i said before, if each character's power had its own tribe/court we would have..about 100 at the least. You are not put into a tribe/court because of your power. you are put in it because of your persionality. ill make something seperate....OMG LIGHT BULB MOMENT. we could have tribes AND courts. the tribes are the ones like the phoenix court. the TRIBES can be based on powers...cause usally people hang together if they have similiar powers? ill make hide outs for that cause usally they'd be outcasts.

message 5: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

Cool thanks

Pleaase edit those small details and then you're accepted. lol sorry im so random i go on tangents all the time. i officially call them clans...clans?? is that ok??? now go fill out the mod application cause i nominate you as mod

message 7: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

Cool thanks umm 5 mins

message 8: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

Which one do you want to lead

what do you mean?

message 10: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

You have answered my question

message 11: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

Done

_-_, confuzzled

message 13: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

I fixed it

lol cool thanks ^^

btw amanda :), what court do you claim? i claim the dark one of course, and i am The Dawn.

accepted also i don't really see why her ability is the cause of her getting outcasted. anyways, i don't mind at all.

I will open up places to rp once i get at least 5 different bios from 5 different people not includeing myself.

Name: Gwidon Mortem
Creature/species: Elemental
Magical ability: The main elemental power of Death >:)
Personality: He is dark and cruel. Has no pity, shows no emotion except for anger and hate. He kills without second thought. When alone Gwidon is often reading over reports, hiring assassins and doing his basic courtly duties as a general. He as no hobbies and no likes of any sort.
Gwidon hates everyone and all creatures without exception. His usual darkness is at its lightest when it comes to his most loyally of servants. He has no tolerance for light creatures or people with the power of light. If anyone in his court is discovered to have a light/life related ability or a light type creature he’d throw them out. He is even ruthless to his son and daughter especially since none of them developed dark powers and his son was discovered to have a light power and was grown out of the court.
Gwidon is cold and cruel both on the outside and on the inside. The only bit of softness in his heart goes to his wife and children, even though he threw his son out.

History: The only thing anyone knows of his past is that he used to have a wife but she died after giving birth to his daughter and that he has one son and a daughter.
Weapon: dark sword photo: Steil, the Sword of Spirit Sword_of_the_Dark_Templar_by_Soulfl.jpg
Appearance: Black hair, black/purple eyes.
Look: (only imagine him slightly older)  photo Cross.jpg
Abnormal Features: A ying on his shoulder
other: He is the general of the Dark court
please add more: Is very loyal to "The Dawn"

i have 2 characters up for grabs. They are Gwidon's children, Liam and Alexis. However you have to follow their persionality and try not makeing up your own history.

message 19: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, The Dawn and the Dark (last edited Feb 16, 2014 10:00PM) (new)

You are allowed to add to her persionality but not change.

Alexis
she has hazel eyes because of her mum

Nickname☺: Ally, Al, Alex
elemental
Power: Water
Habits: Always touches her necklace that was given to her by her mum when she is upset, afraid, nervous
Description: Black, straightish hair, Hazel eyes
Personality: She is a determined and stubborn girl. She’s shy at first, but once she gets her confidents she is a real warrior. She is afraid of her dad and she hates him.
look:
 photo 754600.jpg

Name: Liam (william, changed his name to liam after getting kicked out)
Creature/species: elemental
Magical ability: light
Personality: he is compassionate but harbores a darkness in his heart. (you may develope this)
History: Got thrown out of his court at age of 13. However he was marked at a young age (the court's symbol) and that has been burnt off so he can't join any courts. He has created a tribe of elementals.
Weapon: choose one
Appearance: long, lack hair. black eyes.
Look: anime guy with long black hair photo: set 11444-black_hairdgray-mankanda_yulong_hair.jpg

anime guy with long black hair photo: ttyhyt.jpg
anime guy with long black hair photo: 045.jpg
anime guy with long black hair photo: 66.jpg
anime guy with long black hair photo: Anime guy w/ scar Ninja.jpg
Abnormal Features: burn mark on his shoulder.
other: son of gwidon. Has staeted an elemental tribe with a guy called Roald.
please add more:

i change my mind. liam isn't up for grabs i love him too much

photo humanEros.jpg my character to-be

luke white: my otehr character to be
 photo anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0010.jpg

message 23: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

They are cool I'm thinking outcasts since she was thrown out of her original court

thanks and sure also i forgot what we were talking about.

message 25: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

Which court we are going to run

each mod runs a different court. i, for example, am rling the dark one

message 27: by Pandabaking, :) (new)

I know I was just saying what we were talking about

message 29: by DuskFox (new)

DuskFox Name: Ayla

Creature/species: Angel

Magical ability: To fly (duh), to control water and her voice which she can use to wipe the minds of people, to heal, or to defend herself by emitting a sound so piercing she ruptures her enemy's eardrums and (only if she really wants) can splatter their brain on the inside of their skull and turn bones to liquid (cheery, I know!)

Personality: Ayla has a sweet personality. She is shy around others and hardly ever talks. She is nice and kind/caring and would never abandon a friend. However, due to her past, though she may seem friendly, she can actually be very distanced and closed off, never letting others get close. So if you gain her trust and friendship, it means you are VERY special. Ayla will protect her friends no matter the consequences, when it comes down to it, though she hates violence and believes that it is not the answer.

History: Ayla has quite a dark history. The angels are a reclusive species, and only live with others of their kind up in the highest mountains of this world. Due to this, they have created a lifestyle unique in this land (although they still acknowledge The Dawn and can still be part of a Court). The start of Ayla's life was filled with freedom and light. She was born to one of the highest family of nobles within their species and her and her un-identical twin brother, Gabriel, lived a good life. Until Ayla's parents and her twin were murdered. Some of the noble family's had begun to debate that their way of life was old. That they would be left behind unless they came out of their mountain seclusion. Ayla's parents were against this, believing that their way of life was sacred and that they shouldn't be forced to change their beliefs on the opinions of others. Her parents belief was what got them killed by an opposing noble family. Ayla was saved only because she looked pretty, and the family decided they could use her. She was forced to watch as her family was killed and her twin brother beaten to death. She had trusted her people, and now they did this. The opposing noble family took her, like one would a doll, and used her to better their family's standing within their society (they 'adopted' Ayla after a 'horrible accident' and the rest of the Angels believed them). She was forced to do exactly what they said for a very long time. It wasn't until a few years ago, when her powers had grown strong enough, that Ayla managed to break out of her confinement and flee.

Weapon: As previously said, she can use her voice to splatter people's brains against their skulls and melt their bones. She also carries two silver daggers sheathed at her waist, which were once a gift from her brother.

Appearance: Ayla is quite small and thin/slender. She has white porcelain-like skin and small, sharp-ish features. She has beautiful light blue eyes, and her long hair starts of white at the roots then turn light blue and towards the tips starts turning a light purple. Her hair is very long, coming down to her thighs, but she usually keeps it plaited, pinned up, and kept together by a simple silver band-crown thing, except for two long chunks of hair which come to her chest (see picture for a better understanding of crown like thing which hides the pinned up hair and for the long chunks of hair).

Look: (I had a perfect pic for her but I can't remember where I found it, so these are the best I could find. If I find the right website, I'll add it!)
http://animeorama.blogspot.com.au/201...
http://hayashinomura.deviantart.com/a...

Abnormal Features: She has two big, beautiful white wings with light blue and purple tips which she can fold against her back to keep them hidden.
Other: She usually wears bandages on her wrists and ankles which keep hidden the chain marks from her time with the opposing noble family.

((Hello!!!! Heather here!! Umm...just wanted to say sorry for the length, it's massive! :) Also, I'm kinda a little confused about the plot so if I got anything wrong e.t.c, I deeply apologise! Please, forgive this humble girl's apology!))

accepted The only thing you got wrong was: whenever you say The Dawn you must ALWAYS make The Dawn Bold. ^^
I'll make any angels their own tribe. The angels are the only tribe that are approved by The Dawn for now at least. OR you can become part of the griffin court cause the angels represents the element air and griffin represent wit and pride which is pretty much what angels are. yep i've concluded that, yes, You are in the Griffin Court, in the Angel Clan

however i don't really connect water as an element that would go with angels. mor elike air but w/e floats your boat...literally ^^ plz invite!!!!

and i like length -.-' even though i have to read it *sigh*

Name: Zack Grace
Creature/species: Human ^^
Magical ability: Alchemy
Personality: Rebel. i'm really tired so i aint gonna put much detail *sigh* .
He never follows rules and he goes under the crack of the courts. He hates the whole idea of the courts and wants to change his tribe but he is almost a prisinor in his own home.
History: He was born into The Dragon Court's 'Royal' Family. His Dad is the General of The Dragon Court. He is the youngest in his family, with three older sisters and the only one in the family that can take over the Dragon Court's 'throne'. There's only one problem: He not only looks opposite to an acceptable Dragon Clan's child and Dragon Court's General but he is the only one in the history of The Dragon clan adn court to not be born a Life elemental or have life power. Generals must represent every accept of their court and Zack represent the very opposite of it. Zack was born human and powerless. a first in the history of any courts in general. So he does his best to learn any way he can to get power: He discovers the power of alchemy, the only type of power in The Dawn's world that can be used without being born into the power.
Weapon: Books, spells and a sword
Appearance: (description)
Abnormal Features:
other:
please add more:

will finish later

looks:  photo humanEros.jpg
apearance: black spiky hair (uses gell), black eyes. paleish skin
abnormal features: none

to future genereal/lord of dragon court and clan. you have a son and three daughters ^^ sorry if you don't like it. but...... The Dawn approves ^^

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2014 07:45AM) (new)

║↬|Name|↫║:
Erebos Garay
║↬|Age|↫║ :
◘ Real age is unkown, but he appears as 19
║↜║Creature/species║↝║:
◘ Demon: Assasin
║Magical abilities║:
◘ Umbrakinesis
(view spoiler)

║↬|Personality|↫║:
Erebos is very composed, mature, and intelligent, often advising his fellow allies, to stop arguing, for it makes them look weak, before chiding their angry responses. He has a habit of whipping his hair and has an incomprehensible look when doing so. He has a sort of snobbish attitude toward his fellow teammates, scolding them when they get in his way during combat. He easily gets his allies riled up by taunting them and putting his hand to his face as if he is ignoring them.

Erebos is actually quite sly and mysterious. Erebos in reality can be very sadistic and cruel going as far as to threaten to kill his fellow allies.
Initially Erebos is descibed as being playful, smooth talking and a casnova constantly flirting with girls he meet, but is also very manipulative.

║↬|History|↫║:
Not much is known about Erebos, but those who do go looking to find out about him seem to disappear mysteriously...

║↜║Weapon║↝║:
[image error]Ninja Blade photo image_zps27ff772e.jpg

║↬|Appearance|↫║:
Erebos appears as a lean musclular, light skinned young man, tall with luminous purple eyes and medium to long obsidian black hair. His attire comprosmises of a full black combat outfit with and fingerless gloves .

║↜Looks↝║:
[image error] photo image_zps68921056.jpg
(view spoiler)

║↜║Abnormal Features║↝║:
Erebos has luminous purple eyes

║Other║:
He is a member of the Dark Court
║Please Add More║:
If you mess with him he'll F**k you up

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS IN THOSE PICTURES?!!? MY GOD DOKI DOKI!!!!!!1

OMG THIS IS ...*speechless* :') not only are you bayakuya but you've made the ultimate character!!!!! although now i wish i made Luke WHite earlier. cause luke white is almost exactly like your character apart from the persionalities.

that ppower <3 i feel like finally someone understands my fav power!!! :') only one component of what i use shadow power is not there. and ASSASSIN!! :').

accepted

only thing is that you can't choose your own court. i do think your character goes in that court but pleas let ME make that decision

Name: Luke White
Creature/species: Elemental.
Magical ability: Control and manipulation of shadows and darkness.
Personality: ​​Luke is dark and foreboding. He rarely talks unless he sees it necessary. Luke is like a cat. He acts like one, lives like one and has the agility and grace of one. Luke prefers to stay in the darkness and the shadows rather than in the light. He has expelled all fear from his heart by making himself go through pain and torment caused by his own powers bit by bit, day by day. He has no regards for his own life. He puts himself in life threatening situation with no care whether he dies or not. He is usually seen as lazy. he is nonchalance and disdainful towards anything and everything. He has a thirst for money yet he never spends the money on a house or on food. He takes great pride in buying the best of the best of weapons. He would rather go to the best sword smith than have a meal for the rest of the year. He is cold and thinks emotions are a nuisance. The only things he cares about is money and his weapons and poisons. He never forms relationships with anyone because he sees no point in it.
History: Unknown to everyone but Gwidon and The Dawn
Weapon: Daggers hidden in multiple locations on his bodice. These daggers are fully black with a black gem on the hilt so that he can store some dark energy in it so when he stabs or scratches someone with it a shadow goes into their heat.
That and a whole house filled with the most top notch weapons
Appearance: his eyes are like black holes. they suck information and everything in and let nothing out. He has short black hair.
Look:  photo anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0010.jpg

Abnormal Features: Scars all over his body. When he was younger he would cut himself for every failed mission...by the age of 10 there were no failed missions.
other: The Dark Court General's head assassin
please add more:
He has a black cat that follows him around. Little does he know it's a neko. His cat knows that following him on a job is a big no no.

more pics of him:
http://coolkidrox97.wix.com/coolkidro...

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan | 4 comments Name:Tatiana Walker
NicknameTatum
Creature/Species:Elemental Angel
Magical ability:Gravity & Air Manipulation
Personality:
Tatum may seem like a nice social girl, but she really isn't. She is usually abnormally calm in the most dangerous situations. She is very good at acting and is willing to leave someone behind just to save herself and the people she cares about(which is only a couple of people). She doesn't like to form relationships with other because she's afraid that they will slow her down. She enjoys being by herself and only a few people know what her true self. Tatum in confident in everything she does and very intelligent.
History:
Tatum doesn't understand why she hasn't met many people with the same ability. She spent a lot of time reading and studying when she was younger. As she grew older, she started training. She has two brothers, but she barely talked to them. Her parents later on disappeared and so did her brothers. She is now very protective of her little sister.
Weapon: The gun in her appearance picture. She may also have a few daggers up her sleeve....
Appearance:
Tatum looks like a normal girl. She is very slender, but agile. Her eyes are a light brown and her hair is pure black. She wears an eye patch over her left eye.
Look:
An Anime Girl With A Gun And An Eye Patch
Abnormal Features: She has a scar on her right arm. It's small and unnoticeable, but what happened is unknown. She also wears an eye patch.
Other: She has a couple of people that she cares about. One would be her little sister. The other is her best friend. Other then that, there it no one else that she cares about(So far...).
Please Add More: Why she wears an eye patch is unknown. She is also very good with guns and has a good aim. She and her sister were separated a while back.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan | 4 comments UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Name:Zoey Walker
NicknameLZoe
Magical ability:Flying & Fire
Personality:
History:
Weapon:
Appearance:Zoe has light brown eyes and long black hair. She is kind of short and she is slender.
Look:

Abnormal Features:
Other:Tatiana is her older sister.
Please Add More:

Megan wrote: "Name:Tatiana Walker
NicknameTatum
Personality:
Tatum may seem like a nice social girl, but she really isn't. She i..."

ACCEPTED!!!

You are in the Griffin Council,
wit and pride are its principles
White and Yellow are its colours.
Air is its element.

lol when i first read your charrie's name i read it as :titania and then i wa slike erza!!!!

should i change it to white and blue?

OMG GUYS WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 CHARACTERS (FROM DIFFERENT USERS) !!!!! WE CAN START RPING NOW!!!!!!!! <3 LUVS YA ALL!!

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan | 4 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away ~ wrote: "Megan wrote: "Name:Tatiana Walker
NicknameTatum
Personality:
Tatum may seem like a nice social girl, but she
should i change it to white and blue? "

Sure! (About the white and blue part)

lol nah that was more of my own persional musing. minotaur is brown and blue so... -.-'

anyways, i'm starting to make topics now so please roleplay anywhere possible. i am aware that not many are up yet but i'm getting there ^^

UGH!!!!

note about my character making:

only 30% of the time i make the character then look for the picture

70% of the time i find an amazing anime pic and something inside me says: OMG THAT WILL BE AN AMAZING CHARACTER

-.-' i usally end up with 10+ characters per goup and i end up not useing them cause i have too many :'(

plus i can't bother makeing up the persionality -.-' i usally come up with it as i go in the rp *sigh*

coolio, you DO know that goodreads is about the writting and NOT about the pictures :'(

Name: Kuro
Creature/species: neko/voaloid/utaite ^^
Magical ability: good singer? lol
Personality: Look at her picture and you tell me
History: um -.-' sorry
Weapon: claws
Appearance: blondeish hair
Look: neko 96 photo: 96 Neko, Kagamine Rin and Len 96NekoKagamineLenKagamineRin.jpg
Abnormal Features: cat ears and tail and claws adn attitude.
other: FERAL CAT!!!!!!
please add more: good singer
in dark court (sheash, all of my characters always end up in dark -.-' i like evil too much)

Name:Melody Grand
Creature/species: human
Magical ability: nothing
Personality: heerful, cute, and happy-go-lucky character with a serious and somewhat somber/deep side.
History: always loved singing
Weapon: lol a sword
Appearance: greenish hair, green eyes
Look: anime girl photo: anime girl 6bd7b2778a5432b5b11dbd3736d5d54db950f236.jpg
Abnormal Features: none
other: in phoenix Court
please add more: bubbly by colbie caillat is her theme song.

lol sorry i was lazy

message 45: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 2 comments Name: Mina Zu
Creature/species: Human

Magical ability: Has a psychic ability and can summon her ancestors and guardian spirits who are protecting her to help her gain strength and agility while fighting

Personality: Mina is a very focused individual. She is also very kind hearted and cheerful and loves to look after others when they are in need. She is also very independent and resilient and always loves to think of the positives in bad situations rather than the negatives. However, despite her kindness, when in battle she becomes very determined, and she is often underestimated due to her pure and innocent appearance.

History: Mina lived in a small village until she was 12 where she learned a lot of life skills from her father who taught Mina everything she knew. However, several years ago he died from a lethal illness, leaving Mina alone to defend for herself, as her mother died in childbirth. Because of this, she has become very independent and has taught herself defence and fighting. Seeking some resolution into her father’s death she explored the spiritual world. She developed her intuition and gained a psychic ability to make contact with her father. As a result she often talks to her father at night, and during battles he gives her strength and casts a protective shield around her.

Weapon: Two daggers that were passed down from her great grandfather.(They glow when they are in use)

Appearance: (description) Mina has amber coloured eyes, has silver long hair, with purple undertones, and is quite small in stature.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/b...

Abnormal Features: Eyes turn from amber to a bright glowing red when she’s in battle as a result of the powers her ancestors are giving her

other: Is often mistaken for a demon because of her eyes

please add more: If Mina isn't seen fighting she is seen reading, and loves to study alchemy. Since her father’s death she has had an interest in potions in order to help others who are suffering from illness. She specialises in antidotes for injuries and illnesses, and also enjoys wondering around finding ingredients in forests and fields for her experiments.

乂Angela乂 wrote: "Name: Mina Zu
Creature/species: Human

Magical ability: Has a psychic ability and can summon her ancestors and guardian spirits who are protecting her to help her gain strength and agil..."

Accepted

You are in the Dragon Court

message 47: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1 comments will finish later
Name: Nadalia Camilla Francis
Creature/species:demon
Magical ability:healing..
Personality: stubborn at times, quiet,looks out for herself most of the time
History:
Weapon: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...
Appearance: Eyes- are blue,black and gold ( http://www.beautycareme.com/wp-conten... ) her hair reaches her middle back and is pitch black.
Look: will do later when it is drawn out.
Abnormal Features: had a few tattoo's that she got done when she was 17 to cover up scars http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236... ,
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236...
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...

please add more: