Raw (RAW Family, #1) Raw discussion

This book NEEDS a sequel!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chrissie (last edited Feb 04, 2014 01:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chrissie A massive shout out to the author, Belle!
WE NEED A SEQUEL...WE NEED A SEQUEL...WE NEED A SEQUEL..
This is not fair...
Is he alive?
Is he a Ghost?
He said, I'll come for them. Redemption is at hand. And I call him AJ.
Errrr!! Hellooooo!! That's left it open...am I right peeps.
I will leave with a 1 word chant...SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL.............

Amanda Grantom I am with you... Sequel... Sequel.....

Melissa Totally agree! I need another book- it was left wide open :) And I need more TWITCH please!!!!

LullyKon I second that. It left me...hanging, I do NOT like that feeling!!

Shirley Anderson Love second one too lol

Lucy Ok, I am with you all... Liked the book, but left me with a funny feeling... Not finished..... Not quite sure what happened at the end........

SO.......
The kid AJ, talks like his dad, draws on his arm like his dad to look like he has tattoos, ahhhhhh HE'S NEVER BLOODY MET HIM......

Happy the best friend is theIr support, looking after them since the death, gives them money that Twitch instructed Happy to do after he died, to always look after them. He only found out she was pregnant a few minutes before, THEN GOT SHOT FOR GODS SAKE.....How did he tell Happy all this......

Then Ling decides after he died, to go round and cry with Lexi over the loss of Twitch. WHAT A BITCH BY THEY WAY..........does she know he's alive or what.

Then the ending him watching them from afar at the grave HIS GRAVE, is he a ghost, he has a grave, who did they bury if he's still alive..

What is the danger of him coming back now 5 years later.. What could he possibly do that would be wrong. When he apparently loves her and his son so much... Why would you stay away. ANSWERS ANSWERS ANSWERS PLEASE.....

WE NEED A SEQUEL......... Then Miss Author Belle Aurora I will give it more stars, loved it all the way through until the up in the air ending..... that's why I only gave it a 3star rating....As Chrissie says chant SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE

message 7: by Yojumasi (new)

Yojumasi I need that to... sequel please

Sarah I think hes alive. He says something about having to watch over them, for now. But I agree a sequel is definitely needed. I hope it happens.

Kalanisi I'd love to read a sequel too.

As for the ending.. I think Twitch is alive.. He just decided that Lexi and AJ would be better off without him.. He's always been selfinsh. The live he lives is dangerous. Michael died because of him.. He doesn't want any of this for Lexi and his son, so this one time he is selfless and leaves. I don't get it, but in my opinion, that's how we should interpret the ending..

message 10: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Oh yes please sequel!!

Sandi Yes he is definitely alive!

Terry Blane Please Belle give us a SEQUEL!!! this book cannot just end this way......what about Ling??? who's the father of her child??? and will Twitch ever reveal himself to his family?? it can't be the end.....there has to be a SEQUEL!!!!! right?!?!?!

Denise OMG there better be a second book to this, I can only make up my own scenario of what happened so many time. I need closure! This book was awesome!

☆MichelleNicole☆ I couldn't agree more with all of you!!!
Book 2 please.

Pasqualina DiVito I agree also there needs to be a sequel. but on her facebook page she having a block and hasnt been able to write. hopefully with all this love she knows we are there to support her

Jazett I loved Raw, this book did all kinds of crazy things to me. But I feel hard for Twitch, I not only want more of him but I need more. I can't wait for the next book.

Bella vavrykovicz SEQUEL!!!! Great book!

Yolanda So need a sequel asap!!!

message 19: by Ree (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ree Yes! A sequel! I'm so glad I am not thr only one who thinks Raw needed a sequel. And just the record, I believe Twitch is still alive. ;)

Xaria (Smut Junkie) Yes pleaseeee

message 21: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Hanscom I will continue the chant,,SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL

Ashleigh I Am dying for a sequel!!! MORE TWITCH!!!! EXCELLENT BOOK!

Joanne Definitley love to see a sequel to this one!!! After all his suffering he deserves to be happy. Can't believe I just said a phsyco murdering drug lord deserves a happy ending!!! Only in a book ;-)

Sarah @Joanne that's how you know it was good, you're rooting for the "bad" guy lol

Love this book and author so much can't wait to read more from her.

°BeauutiLovve Please a Raw 2. It is needed. The book was to good not to have a part 2.

Mochahontas (Booksessed)Søren~*Mrs. Allen~*Mrs. Sebring OMG you guys should check out my review on it. and yes that is the first thing i said. This needs a sequel. I thought it deserves one. Twitch should demand one.

message 27: by Blazeby5 (last edited Mar 05, 2014 02:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Blazeby5 Lucy wrote: "Ok, I am with you all... Liked the book, but left me with a funny feeling... Not finished..... Not quite sure what happened at the end........

SO.......
The kid AJ, talks like his dad, draws on h..."

My thoughts:
-I'm sure there are pictures of Twitch
-YES! We Need ANSWERS!
Ms. Aurora, please don't leave it hanging!!! i would have been fine with the way I thought it ended! Sad, but fine!

message 28: by Lucy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lucy My comments are very tongue in cheek, I know he is not a ghost.
I'm sure his mum has loads of pictures all over her house of Twitch so her son know who his daddy is.
I'm also sure with the type of people Twitch dealt with and the life he lead, there must have been a spare dead body lying around to bury instead of himself.
However my comments are so we can hopefully let the author know that we feel left UP IN THE AIR........ With a crap ending!!

Blazeby5 Lucy wrote: "My comments are very tongue in cheek, I know he is not a ghost.
I'm sure his mum has loads of pictures all over her house of Twitch so her son know who his daddy is.
I'm also sure with the type o..."

Okay Lucy, you are going to think I am a nut job!!! I deleted (edited) by post because I freakin' gave spoilers and no spoiler alert!!!

I forgot this wasn't just a conversation between 2 people and maybe someone who hasn't read RAW, might check in. I'm an idiot and should stick to lurking. You touched on so many things that grabbed my attention, too.

Anyway, I'm with you. I.WANT.A.SEQUEL!

Mochahontas (Booksessed)Søren~*Mrs. Allen~*Mrs. Sebring OMG LOOK AT MY REVIEW FOR THIS BOOK. I NEED A SEQUEL AND I NEED IT NOW. THIS BOOK ROCKED MY HEART TO ITS CORE I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!

Jette Correa Def. agree we need a sequel asap

Tammy-steve Smith I definitely agree it needs a SEQUEL!!!

Jeanette ok please just a few short chapters where he comes back.... and they live happy ever after...but the bright side is at least she left the door open and didn't KILL him.... there is nothing worse than a Final ending...

Mochahontas (Booksessed)Søren~*Mrs. Allen~*Mrs. Sebring omg when I read what happened before I got to the part where he was watching her I was just over the edge with grief.! Gah I want him to meet his son and I want them to get married and have another one but god i lvoed this book!

Kennedy Cullen I was super excited when I finished the novel and really hope Belle doesn't leave us hanging on the sequel.

Annejo Lopez-villacruz book 2 please!!!!!!!!!

Crossfire I am BEGGING Ms Aurora Belle to write a SEQUEL. Please!!!!!!

Maria SEQUEL!!!!!PLEASE! YOU WILL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST IF THERE IS A SEQUEL!

Mochahontas (Booksessed)Søren~*Mrs. Allen~*Mrs. Sebring Maria wrote: "SEQUEL!!!!!PLEASE! YOU WILL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST IF THERE IS A SEQUEL!"

I think we should start a petition for a sequel to this book. The response is overwhelming and people want more Twitch. God I love this! I think we deserve a sequel I mean it's not fair that so many people get sequels and they dont need them but then we have stories like this and you want there to be a sequel and there isn't Totally not fair. *stomps foot like a 4 yr old*

Southern Yes PLEASE!!!! SEQUEL!!!!

message 41: by Jais (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jais How do we actually petition for a sequel? I hope the author reads this thread. Haha! Please, a sequel with an HEA, Ms. Belle. Pretty please... Can someone, like, write a letter to the publisher or something? Haha! Sequel please.

message 42: by Jais (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jais I really hope she changes her mind about the sequel...

STELLA. I FEEL LIKE RAW LEFT US ALL HANGING. THERE'S STILL SO MUCH LEFT OF TWITCH & LEXI'S STORY. WE NEED A SEQUEL!!!

H.grey Totally Agree.....

STELLA. RAW is the first fucked up male/darkish book that I still loved in a long time! I don't get why the writer doesn't plan on a second book! There's so much left to discuss and work through. :(

Hearts on Sleeves Book Blog Chrissie wrote: "A massive shout out to the author, Belle!
WE NEED A SEQUEL...WE NEED A SEQUEL...WE NEED A SEQUEL..
This is not fair...
Is he alive?
Is he a Ghost?
He said, I'll come for them. Redemption is at hand..."

totally agree, write Belle Write!

Hearts on Sleeves Book Blog Aftershock (Afterburn & Aftershock, #2) by Sylvia Day
I waited sooooo long for this and I was kind of, well let down. Anyone else feel the same? it felt rushed. Jax & Gia are such strong characters I felt the book didn't honour them. I still think Sylvia's leading men are awesome though.

Brittiany Caine I think that if this book didn't continue with a sequel then it would be a crime. the characters fit so well together and I would love to know if Alexa ever tells her son about his dad, and how he turns out.

Candice I think that a sequel would take away from the book. I absolutely loved the book and I think that the ending emotionally left you 'raw'. If there were to be a sequel I think it would have to be set into the future of their son, when he's an adult.

message 50: by Sandi (last edited Apr 09, 2014 03:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandi He's alive. If he was a ghost he wouldn't be looking at them through binoculars.

« previous 1