Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Need recomendation

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camille (new)

Camille (CamilleSandros) | 1 comments Hi! I need to read a paranormal romance with a human female lead and male lead can be vampire or werewolves!:)

message 2: by Sandra J (last edited Feb 04, 2014 04:50AM) (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 451 comments If you like humor and sexytimes with OTT characters, you might like Shelly Laurenston. Both Go Fetch! and Here Kitty, Kitty! have human heroines and shifter heroes (wolf and tiger). Several books in the Other series by Christine Warren would also work: One Bite With A Stranger Born To Be Wild Drive Me Wild among others. These are all series books, but I read them totally out of order and had no problem understanding what was going on. There's not a lot of complicated world building.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments The Weird Girls (Weird Girls, #0.5) by Cecy Robson Sealed with a Curse (Weird Girls, #1) by Cecy Robson A Cursed Embrace (Weird Girls, #2) by Cecy Robson A Cursed Moon (Weird Girls, #2.5) by Cecy Robson Cursed By Destiny (Weird Girls, #3) by Cecy Robson

I can't recommend this series enough, it is fantastic! And it has vamps and wolves and a few other things as well, plus humor, lots of humor.

message 4: by Amy T (new)

Amy T Evans (amyte2) | 11 comments Thank you! I needed this!

message 5: by Dottie (new)

Dottie carver | 7 comments If you haven't read any of them the Hunter series by Jeanine Frost with Cat and Bones is real good.

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 9 comments The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa and the sequel The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa Both awesome!

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 78 comments I can't think of many with a human heroine... I know a lot where the heroine discovers her own powers of some sort, but these are the only two I can think of.

Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber

message 8: by Genea (new)

Genea I think that's a rare thing to find in Urban Fantasy and Paranormal from beginning to end, but I could be wrong. In a few of these the series the heroine starts out human but might acquire abilities of some sort, become a Vampire or other at some point.
Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Dark Wine (The Two Vampires, #1) (YA Version) by M.D. Bowden Collide (Collide, #1) by Shelly Crane A Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries, #1) by Elizabeth Hunter Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout <(Human from beginning to end) Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell

I tried out some searches on Listopia and got this: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1... and https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

You should try your own search criteria too.

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisancandice) | 32 comments I just finished two really, really good vamp/human books. Vampires are my all time favorite. Tessa Dawn, first book is Blood Destiny And then Bloodgifted by Tina Lacoba and also really good is The Haze and The Chosen by Janine Olsson. Have fun and happy reading!!