♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs > Cʜᴀʀʀɪᴇ Wᴏʀᴋsʜᴏᴘ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments If you have incomplete characters, or in progress characters, you can work on them here.

message 2: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (last edited Feb 06, 2014 03:44PM) (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments (view spoiler)

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments I dunno what would be good for her:

message 4: by tori (last edited Feb 05, 2014 04:11PM) (new)

tori This Template is brought to you by →ܫ←αωкωαr∂ ρστατσ {gryƒƒiท∂σr нσυsє}.
© All Rights Reserved (view spoiler)

Part ①

⟳Alexander Xavier, Prince of Asteria⟲

↬/al/ix/zan/der/ Alexander is the Latin form of the Greek name “Alexandros”. The name’s meaning is interpreted from “alexein” which means “to defend” plus “andros” which translates to “man, warrior” in a relationship or possessive form. Hence the meaning: Defender of Men. The name is largely embodied by the well-known King of the Greek-influenced Macedon dating back to the 4th century BC: Alexander the Great. You’d be hard pressed to find a warrior more legendary than this man. The name was popularized in the post-Classical era throughout Europe as a common given name, and shows up several times in the New Testament.
↬/ex/ay/vee/er/ When we first looked at the name Xavier, we assumed it might have evolved from some early medieval Spanish form of “savior” but we couldn’t have been more wrong. Nope, Xavier is actually one of the few Basque names in circulation outside of the Basque Country. The origin of Xavier comes from a medieval Basque surname which was derived from a place name, from the Basque “Etxeberri” meaning “the new house.” Indeed one might ask, “excuse me, but huh”? How exactly did “etxeberri” evolve into Xavier? Well, Xavier is a heavily mutated Spanish form of this old Basque name. The Basque language (also known as “Euskara”) is what linguists refer to as one of the few so-called “isolated” languages. In other words, while every other language in Europe derived from Proto-Indo-Europeans roots (and are therefore all ultimately related to one another), Basque is not related to any other language known to linguists. This fact alone makes the survival of the Basque language one of the most remarkable historical mysteries. The idiomatic phrase “It’s all Greek to me” would be even more appropriate if changed to “It’s all Euskara to me.” Other examples of Basque personal names: Iker, Oier, Unai, Amaia, Irati, Uxue and Haizea. By far and away, however, Xavier is the most common outside of Basque borders and here’s why: Saint Francis Xavier (1506-1552), one of the seven co-founders of the Society of Jesus (more commonly known as the Jesuits).
↬TBA

Nicknames Here

Real Age: 18 years
Apparent Age:

Date of Birth: February 28
Zodiac Sign: Pisces (view spoiler)
Zodiac Animal: Fish (view spoiler)
Birth Stone(s): Amethyst(view spoiler)
Birth Flower: Water Lily(view spoiler)

Place of Birth: Asteria
Species: Human, one with metal abilites

↬Derived from the xy chromosome

Sexuality: Heterosexual
↬Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between persons of opposite sex or gender in the gender binary.
Relationship Status: Single, and open to requests

Appearance:

Face Claim: Rollo Weeks

Physical Details:
↬Hair: Medium brown hair that constantly flops into his eyes because he refuses to have it cut.
↬Eyes: Pale eyes that are a faded gray color.
↬Height: He's kinda short, standing 5'7"
↬Weight: A healthy weight of 140 pounds
↬Blood Type: B+
↬Scent: He smells of night-time, and coolness--a smell unique to only him
↬Voice: His voice isn't deep or high, more like a tenor.

Distinguishing Markings:
↬ A small scar on the corner of his eyebrow from an accident with a pocket-knife

Style: A casual style that holds a bit of class.

[image error]

Continuation Below

message 5: by tori (new)

tori reserved

message 6: by tori (new)

tori reserved

message 7: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 27, 2014 03:59PM) (new)

Stephanie Reserved

message 8: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:05AM) (new)

Stephanie In Progress ~ Female Techno Tinkerer ~ 0% Done
(view spoiler)

message 9: by Ken (last edited Feb 16, 2014 05:09PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ALL ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
[Full Name] Natalie Buffy Winchester

[Age] 22

[Birthday] May 2nd 1992

[Zodiac] Aries/Monkey

[Gender] Female

[Sexual Orientation] Heterosexual

[Relationship Status] Single

[Social Status] Commoner/Villager

[Power]

[Appearance]

[Dressing Style] Nat prefers to wears dresses, skirts, and girly clothes sometimes. She mostly wears stuff like Sam Winchester does. She mostly wears boy type clothes.

[Personality] At least 3 descriptive paragraphs.

[Strengths]
- Love
- Making Friends
- Using Elements to do what she needs to do
- Dating
- Finding family members

[Weaknesses]
- Steven (Natalie protects her brother at all costs)
- Boys
- Making enemies
- finding objects
- Going where she shouldn't be (she always does that)

[History] Natalie Winchester was born to Willow Winchester and Derek Winchester, 4 years earlier than her brother was. After Steven was born, everything seemed fine until that faithful day. The day of Steven's 18th birthday, Willow and Derek died. Natalie was dating Alexander Shawn, a guy at the school that Natalie was attending, but he died and then that ended up being Natalie's last goodbye to the only love she had ever known since she was 9.

After that, Natalie would not date anyone. She kept on not wanting to believe that Alexander Shawn was dead, but when one of his friends, Mark Penelastikaye, told Natalie that Alexander was not coming back and was dead, Natalie freaked out and she stayed with her friends for a while. Natalie would only talk to her brother about this and even he was not being very helpful.

Now that Natalie has gotten over the fact of Alexander dying, Natalie figures he wanted Natalie to be happy. Natalie started dating Derrick Reed, until he died in a car accident. After the accident, Natalie was so distraught that she wouldn't even talk to her own brother.

After that, Natalie started dating Diego Quinn, but that relationship sort of failed and Diego broke up with Natalie. After realizing that the only guy who would truly stay with Natalie would be Dean White, Natalie accepted when he asked her out and now that is the current relationship she is in.

[Family]
Little Brother- Steven Winchester {18 years old}
Mother- Willow Winchester {50 years old}
Father- Derek Winchester {50 years old}

[Other] Prefers to be called Nat. Her theme song is My Last Goodbye by Trading Yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Full Name ] Steven Winchester

[ Age ] 18

[ Birthday ]

[ Zodiac ]

[ Gender ] Male

[ Sexual Orientation ] Heterosexual

[ Relationship Status ] Single

[ Social Status ] Villager/Commoner

[ Power ]

[ Appearance ] Must have a description of at least 10 sentences. Realistic drawings are allowed, but no anime.

[ Dressing Style ] Description and photos if possible.

[ Personality ] At least 3 descriptive paragraphs.

[ Strengths ]

[ Weaknesses ]

[ History ] At least 4 descriptive paragraphs.

[ Family ]
Older Sister- Natalie Winchester {22 years old}
Mother- Willow Winchester {50 years old}
Father- Derek Winchester {50 years old}

[ Other ]

message 10: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Not going to work on her for awhile.
But the quotes. . . . I didn't want to end up forgetting them ;-;
(view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ nothing to see here

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Henry (last edited Feb 15, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Henry Alot left (view spoiler)

message 13: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 14, 2014 06:37AM) (new)

Stephanie Reserved

message 14: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 14, 2014 06:38AM) (new)

Stephanie Reserved

message 15: by criticaster (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:08PM) (new)

criticaster making a collage that compliments a gif is such a pain in the royal behind.(view spoiler)

message 16: by Antonia (last edited Feb 17, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Antonia (adf7793)

Aʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ. ADF ɪɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ(view spoiler)

▎Ⓟ Ⓐ Ⓡ Ⓣ | Ⓞ Ⓝ Ⓔ ▎

Aʟʟ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ...

Legatus Tiberius ________
『 ☇ 』 • Pronounced ║ leg-ah-tus ║ tahy-beer-ee-uhs ║ ________ ║ ║ ║
『₪』{Nickname} He'd be impressed if you could come up with one...

Legatus is of Roman origin.
A legatus (anglicised as legate) was a general in the Roman army, equivalent to a modern general officer. Being of senatorial rank, his immediate superior was the dux, and he outranked all military tribunes. In order to command an army independently of the dux or provincial governor, legates were required to be of praetorian rank or higher; a legate could be invested with propraetorian imperium (legatus propraetore) in his own right. Legates received large shares of the army's booty at the end of a successful campaign, which made the position a lucrative one, so it could often attract even distinguished consuls (e.g., the consul Lucius Julius Caesar volunteered late in the Gallic Wars as a legate under his first cousin once removed, Gaius Julius Caesar).

Tiberius is of Latin origin.
The meaning of the name Tiberius is "of the Tiber". The name of an important ancient Roman emperor, Tiberius might sound a bit heavy for a modern boy to carry, but with the rise of Atticus, Tiberius and brothers begin to feel more baby-friendly, much in the same way as Old Testament names like Elijah and Isaiah have been rejuvenated. The contemporary ear has become attuned to the name via some modern sagas. There were two Tiberiuses in the Harry Potter universe: T. McLaggen, uncle of Cormac, and T. Ogden, a former member of the Wizengamot. Peter O’Toole played Emperor Tiberius Caesar in the 1979 Caligula, and James Tiberius Kirk was Captain of the USS Enterprise on Star Trek.

________ is of ________ origin.
Enter description here...

██▓▓▒▒░░ Homme Fatale ♂
♂ ╬════════════════════════╗
Derivational from the masculine chromosomes
╚══════════════════════╬ ⌠⌠ xy ⌡⌡

{Sexuality} Heterosexual
{Relationship Status} Single ⌠⌠ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛs ⌡⌡

██▓▓▒▒░░  photo a64bc10d-91cb-403b-9c43-1ff377d5595c_zps0245921b.jpg
²³ ╬══════════╗
Legatus is Three and Twenty
╚════════╬ ⌠⌠ ₂₃ ⌡⌡

{Place of Birth} ▫ Kingdom of Asteria ▫
{Date of Birth} ▫ 1st of November ▫
{Zodiacal symbol} ♏ ➤ Scorpio ➤ (view spoiler)

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴀ ғᴀᴛᴀʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ; ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇxᴄᴇss...

This kingdom is home to the survivors with mental powers such as precognition, telepathy, emotion manipulation and telekinesis. They are a wistful and usually peaceful kingdom, but now they are at war with the Rireveths. A young girl who was sent on a trade in the other kingdom stayed too long, causing destruction, then she was executed because of it. The Asterians were outraged at the declaration of war, and for a while they were ignorant, they just ignored it. Then the elementals attacked. They had no choice but to fight back. Asteria is where New York City used to be.

{Rank} ▫ Prince ▫

{Abilities}
Illusion Manipulation (view spoiler)
Telekinesis (view spoiler)
Telepathy(view spoiler)

Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋ...

|| ♜ || {E X T E R I O R | M A N I F E S T A T I O N}
██▓▓▓▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓█▒▒█▓▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓██
|| ✮ || Tʜɪs ɪᴍᴘᴇᴄᴄᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀsᴄᴜʟɪɴᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴍᴇɴ ᴘᴏssᴇssᴇs ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪsᴍᴏ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ʜɪs ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴜᴀsɪᴏɴ. Pʀᴏᴍɪɴᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋʙᴏɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴄᴜʟɪ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Lᴇɢᴀᴛᴜs' ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ. Tʜɪs ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴍᴇsᴏᴍᴏʀᴘʜ ʜᴀs ᴀ sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ʙʀᴏᴀᴅ, ᴍᴜsᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs; ʜᴇᴀᴠɪʟʏ ᴍᴜsᴄʟᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇɢs; ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴀʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ ғᴀᴛ. Tʜᴇ ᴄʏʟɪɴᴅʀɪᴄᴀʟ ғɪʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀɪsᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴍɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀʜᴏɢᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ʜᴜᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏʙsɪᴅɪᴀɴ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs sᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴀs ᴇʙᴏɴʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙsᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ. Lᴇɢᴀᴛᴜs ᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴍᴜsᴄʟᴇ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ. Hɪs ᴍᴜsᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴛɪɴɢᴜɪsʜᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴍᴜsᴄʟᴇs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʙᴏᴅʏ-ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴇxᴇʀᴄɪsᴇs.

|| ★ || {P h y s i c a l | A p p a r i t i o n a l | D e t a i l s}
██▓▓▓▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓█▒▒█▓▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓█▒▒█▓▓▓▓██
{Cylindrical Filaments Polychromasia} A dark mahogany commonly mistaken as blackened hue, though obsidian hair is seemingly impossible as ebony is the absence of color.
{Oculus Polychromasia} Legatus' eyes contain a captivating azure hue, getting lost in them is common. It's regaining your senses after he looks deeply into your eyes that's the hard part.
{Weight} 200.56 pounds.
{Height} 5'9.57" in feet and inches.
{Distinguished Markings} Tattoos (view spoiler)

██▓▓▒▒░░  photo 5dc50640-7638-44b0-b60d-cf790d6ab0e7_zps41da31de.jpg
Ⅺ ╬═════════════╗
With Legatus- A Family is
╚════════════╬ ⌠⌠ ➅ ⌡⌡

♂Father....________ ________....
♀Mother....________ ________....
♂Brother....Alexander ________....18
♂Brother....________ ________....

██▓▓▒▒░░
⌚ ╬════════════════════╗
Fashion Comes and Goes; Style is Forever.
╚══════════════════╬ ⌠⌠ ∞ ⌡⌡

Legatus' clothing style is quite sophisticated, he takes pride in the way that he looks, he is a prince after all; vanity comes with the territory.

Continuation downwards. ⤵

message 17: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) Reserved for part two...

message 18: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (last edited Feb 18, 2014 06:08PM) (new)

sol | 273 comments l o o k | i f | y o u | d a r e hehe (view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Well if you guys always wanted to use you could always use these guys name I always tend to use o.o

Guy's Name's
Zacheriah/Zacheriah
Kalona
Mikael
Erik/Eric
Ash
Jared
Samuel
Quentin

The list goes on and on >.>

message 20: by Evelina (last edited Feb 19, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 3 comments [ Full Name ]
Elethea Matsuoka

[ Age ]

[ Birthday ]
May 12th

[ Zodiac ]
Taurus (bull)

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Sexual Orientation ]
Heterosexual

[ Relationship Status ]
Married (to the King of Rireveth)

[ Social Status ]
Queen of Rireveth

[ Power ]
Elethea has full control of the elements of Fire and Water.

Fire: She can create fire, in any quantity not exceeding the size of a large house. She can enlarge any given fire whether it's created or existing. The magnitude of this power depends slightly on the amount of moisture in her body, and the temperature of the area she's in. The more moisture is in her body, the more she can enlarge a fire. She can also extinguish flames; as she absorbs the flames directly into her own body, the magnitude of this power also depends on how hydrated she is. She can also shape fire. This means that she can make three-dimensional images out of fire, such as a dancing fox, or another such image or mirage.

Water:
[ Appearance ]

[ Dressing Style ] Description and photos if possible.
She likes the look of white ballgowns and finery against her skin, especially ones with blue or red lining or embroidery. These are two of her favorite gowns:

[ Personality ] At least 3 descriptive paragraphs.

[ Strengths ]

[ Weaknesses ]

[ History ] At least 4 descriptive paragraphs.

[ Family ]

[ Other ]

message 21: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (last edited Feb 18, 2014 07:29PM) (new)

sol | 273 comments I should really stop XD (view spoiler)

message 22: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (last edited Mar 14, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Emma | 353 comments Please don't look....it's basically just a format..... one that needs to be edited, tooo....

(view spoiler)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|CHARACTER CREATION|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤||º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Surname ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Nah'Labhrainn
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬ ●Forename ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Nahuel
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Nickname ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Nathe
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Origin ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Jaguar

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤||º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤||º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬ ●Age ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| 16
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Birthday ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| September, 15th
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Zodiac ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Vertigo

|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Gender ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Female
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Sexual Orientation ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Heterosexual
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Relationship Status ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Single

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|SOCIAL CLASS|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Working Class.

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|POWER|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Shifter.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|APPEARANCE|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

[image error]

|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Hair ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Black
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Eyes ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Silver Blue
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Height ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| 5'
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Weight ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| 120lb
|●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● Marks ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●| Scar. Location: Right Shoulder. Cause: Birthmark.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|PERSONALITY|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Pompous, Arrogant. Analytical, Overcritical. Perfectionist.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|HISTORY|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

{[Childhood Years]}
As a child, Nahuel(AKA Nathe) was always wild and feisty. She would accept any dare, and do any challenge, just to prove how skilled and agile she was to her peers. Sometimes, She would pull pranks on her mates, and be scolded later by her parents. She never minded though, as she was a naturally free child and would always do the same things later.

{[Adolescent/Young Adult Years]}
After her sister''so death to the age of twelve, Nahuel became more secretive and secluded. She went out with her friends less and less and confined herself to her bedroom where she would spend days alone, save the occasional meal. A few months after this peculiar behaviour started, she started to act out and become more violent towards her predecessors. She became less patient and more short-tempered, preferring to sit on her own than with a crowd. Her parents often tried to get her involved in social events which she often ignored and turned down as the silly maundering of people she did not desire to be wi. Becoming more detached and lonely by the day, her parents grew more and more worried about her current state. Her and her sister had been very close and to lose her best friend like that was a big shock for her, to which she was acting more negatively than even they seemed to expect of her.

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|FAMILY|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Mother - Nah'Labhrainn, Nagendra(Origin: Lord of the Snakes) Alive.
Father - Nah'Labhrainn, Odhairnat(Origin: Little pale green one) Alive.
Sister - Nah'Labhrainn, Bahhifaine (Origin: White fair girl) Deceased.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|STRENGTHS|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

۩۩Beautiful
۩۩Confident
۩۩Analytical *Observant.
۩۩Agile *Quick, Balanced.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|WEAKNESSES|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

۩۩Overcritical
۩۩Perfectionism
۩۩Feisty *easily agitated
۩۩Prone to Violence *occasional rash outbursts

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤|MISCELLANEOUS|º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

[ ]

[ ]

message 24: by janelle (last edited Mar 02, 2014 08:00PM) (new)

janelle (sungkew)

❝ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴋɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ.❞
( J ᴏ ʏ ᴄ ᴇ A ɴ ɴ C ʜ ᴀ ᴍ ʙ ᴇ ʀ ʟ ᴀ ɪ ɴ )
( Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ | Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ | Fᴇᴍɪɴɪɴᴇ | Sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ | Sɪɴɢʟᴇ )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▪ It's alright, just wait and see. Your string of lights is still bright to me ▪

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
ραят ι

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

◉ nαmє ◉ Zéphyrine Claire Theríon
nícknαmє ◎ Zeph to those who dare. Just to keep things simple, call the faux-blonde Claire. It's just easier that way. Only her family calls her Zéphyrine anyways.

αgє ◉ Sixteen. In private she acts much younger than sixteen, but in public she's much more mature than most people her age.
dαtє σf вírth ◎ June 8th
zσdíαc ◎ ♊ Gemini

gєndєr ◉ All female. She'll take off her top just to prove it. And her skirt if you need some extra convincing. Though it's probably better just to take her word for it.
sєхuαl σríєntαtíσn ◎ Heterosexual. She's done the experimenting thing and it didn't really work out for her, so boys all the way.
rєlαtíσnshíp stαtus ◎ Single. Unfortunately.

ѕocιal ѕтaтυѕ ◉ Princess of Kaydian

pσwєr

αnímαl mσrphíng
Zéph has the ability to morph into any animal of her choosing. Her favorite being the fox, possibly because she's a lot like a fox, it's almost like her spirit animal. Zéph can transform into other animals of course, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging her own DNA structure. She's quite the little pro at it too, finding it more fun being an animal rather than a human. Her favorite fox to change into is the Fennec Fox; (view spoiler)

вσdч mαnípulαtíσn
This is possibly her least favorite power, so she doesn't exercise it much, though Zéph finds parts of it rather useful. Zéph has complete control over the bodies of herself, which includes skin, nails, fat, muscles, blood, nerves, etc., allowing her to freely alter and manipulate them. The girl can grow additional appendages and body-parts, remove them or otherwise manipulate bodies, in visible, chemical and cellular/sub-cellular levels. For the most part, she uses this power to eavesdrop on unsuspecting morons. For example, she'll transform her ears into those of a bat. And if she needs to sniff something out or find something, she'll change her eyes and nose. Otherwise she prefers to change he entire body rather than just parts of it.

αppєαrαncє
Zéphyrine is 6’2” and 127 lbs, but it is mainly muscle. You won't find a single ounce of fat on her perfectly sculpted body. The girl has quite a decent amount of abs, and the girl is merely sixteen years of age. It sort of chases a lot of guys away, unfortunately. She works out to keep herself healthy and fit, although she is not opposed to pigging out every now and again. Since she is rather tall, Zéph refrains from wearing heels and keeps to ballet flats, shoes, or sandals. Zéph has hair that has been said to be a golden yellow that rivals the sun, and she swears it is all natural --in reality it’s all out of a bottle. The girl is a natural brunette, she's just ashamed of her brown locks and prefers being a blonde. What's the saying? Blondes have more fun?

The faux blonde hair is more wavy than it is curly though this actually cause problems since it gets frizzy when it's humid. No matter how many times she tries to straighten it out the humidity always wins the battle in the end. Then there are her eyes, which was an odd mixture of blue, gray and green. No one is every certain what color her eyes are but people often says it is too muddled to determine the actual color. Though this is often then related to how she feels at any given moment since she is often confused or pissed off about something or at someone. Normally, it is someone. Fortunately, she is not dangerously pale as most girls seem to be nowadays, but she is not freakishly tan either.

In fact, Zéph is more of a cross between pale and tan . . . in an oddly good way. Not too tan, not too pale either but she does avoid being in the sun too much and when she is outside, she wears sunscreen because she likes it. Zéph has smooth creamy skin . . . after putting on layers of make-up. Without make-up, her eyes look a little puffy and her face has a couple visible pimples, and the beauty mark under her right eye sees the light of day. Though just to make it look like she has perfect skin without a single blemish or beauty mark, she covers even that up with make-up.

(view spoiler)

dístínguíshíng mαrks ◎ There aren't any tattoos on Zéph's body, or even any piercings. Her skin is perfectly flawless aside from that one little birthmark on her left wrist. It doesn't exactly have a shape to it, though she likes to think that it's a bird with it's wings spread out. Sometimes she'll trace out the strange birthmark and draw in a bird just to prove people her point that it sort of looks like a bird.

drєssíng stчlє ◎ Upon meeting a girl like Zéph, it's safe to assume she enjoys wearing revealing clothing, which is true but not for the reasons you're probably thing of. You see, the girl wears as little clothing as possible mainly because she sheds it off to shift into her animal form anyways. Better to wear less, right? Makes sense. To her at least. Apparently this doesn't make sense to everyone. So to please people whenever she goes out in public, she covers up like a decent little Princess, though if she starts to fidget, don't think anything of it. Clothes that cover every part of her body are sort of itchy.

The little blonde doesn't care much for designer clothing, elegant dresses or anything like that. Comfortable clothes are the way to go for her. Her dressing style is supposed to portray she's down-to-earth, not a slut.

dєfíníng σвjєct ◎ Zéph is obsessed with charms, which she collects for her charm bracelet -- a gift from her grandfather. She started off with one charm, which was her name in pink glittery letters. Each year on her birthday, he would send her another charm that always has some special meaning behind it. When Zéph was old enough, she began collecting charms on her own for her bracelet, but her grandfather would still send her one on her birthdays each year. It has come to the point that she can hardly wear it with how cluttered it has become with charms. Though occasionally she'll wear it or carry it around with her if she feels as if she needs an extra boost of confidence. It's sort of her lucky charm, and it's all she has that makes her feel safe and loved.

Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten!
Although I get left behind a lot because I sleep in a lot . . .
Speaking of sleeping. . .

pєrsσnαlítч

One look at Zéphyrine and people automatically assume she's loud, cocky, and indecent. She doesn't wear the right clothes, she dyes her hair against her mother's wishes, she prefers the form of a fox, and she sort of gives off that rambunctious youth sort of vibe. Moreover she's the youngest in the royal family, which means she should be impish in nature. People wouldn't be completely wrong either but that's not what Zéph is really like in the least. Sure the girl can be loud but she's far from cocky, and she's only indecent because she doesn't enjoy covering up ever inch of her body. Aside from that, she's that girl who listens to almost everything her mother tells her to do, and has a heart of gold. When it counts.

While Zéphyrine may be merely sixteen years of age, she's much more wise than people give her credit for, though her own family underestimates her intelligence, which is unfortunate because she's quite bright. After all, Zéph is very clever, and it's her clever mind that allows her think of pranks on the spot and be able to carry them out flawlessly, without even getting caught. Who would suspect the sweet blonde batting her eyelashes oh-so-innocently? While there might be a small wild side to her, Zéph isn't that much of a rebel where she will disrespect someone in front of a crowd or to their face. In fact she aims to please. She's quite shy and prefers to not be the center of attention. Attention is sort of the last thing she wants, though it seems that being a Princess means all eyes are on her no matter what.

A trickster at heart, but Zéph prefers to carry out her deeds in the dark and out of sight. That's right, she doesn't want a spotlight focused on her. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is entirely up to you.

However, while the girl seems to have eyes trained her at all times of the day because of her status in the Kingdom of Kaydian, the attention she really desires is that of her family. The girl grew up never really knowing her brother, and she's not emotionally attached to her mother all that much. The attention she craved was the one thing she couldn't really have because her mother was more concerned with Quintyn, her older brother, rather than her. Perhaps that's why she's able to get away with so much, but that just makes her feel that much more lonely. No one would ever suspect the Princess of being lonely, not when she constantly appears to be so happy to be alive. That and most people assume that since she prefers turning into a fox that she enjoys being alone like a fox. It's only natural to assume she would prefer to be in solitude. Though it's also safe to assume she's highly territorial, right? Since she turns into a fox and all that jazz.

But that's not the case. At all.

Zéphyrine might be quiet, more preserved when she's not locked up indoors, but it's not by choice. If she had a few good friends, she would love to be shouting and laughing until her throat and stomach hurt. But her social life wasn't that great much like her family life, so it made it appear as if she prefers to be alone. Zeph doesn't like being alone. In fact she hates being alone, it's one of the main reason why she shifts into her fox form and goes out wandering in hopes of finding a friend even if it turns out to be an actual animal.

So far no luck.

message 26: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Feb 18, 2014 02:02PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
ραят ιι

Oh well. . .that was embarrassing. . . Did anyone see that?

strєngths
Wise. Just because she dyes her hair and wears the bare minimum, doesn't mean she's a ditz or someone you can trick. Zéph is smarter than most people, something she most likely got from her mother, though she doesn't exactly flaunt it. If anything, she prefers people thinking her some 'dumb blonde' because when she pulls off a prank, no one suspects the ditz, right?
Sarcasm. It's sort of her second language. It's not as if she shoots off a sarcastic comment every five seconds, but if someone attacks her or her family verbally, she'll rise up and instantly go into defense mode. Because the girl is rather clever, her sarcastic comments tend to be rather clever as well. More often then not, Zéph will win the verbal battle in the end.
Noble. Zéph has a food heart. She'll do what's right when it matters, sometimes appearing a tad more innocent than she appears to be.
Pranks. Once she managed to pull a trick over every single guard in the kingdom, at the same time. So yeah, she's pretty good at this sort of thing. Funnily enough Zéph hasn't tried to trick her own mother, possibly because it probably wouldn't go over so well.
Friendly. Perhaps she can be a little too friendly. Or maybe it's because she's desperate.

wєαknєssєs
Deceitful. While she's a sweet and kind girl, but in order for her tricks to work out, an occasional lie slips out. Well it's more than just a lie or two. Sometimes Zéph will lead someone right into the dark just to pull something off, but it's all in harmless fun so it's not that bad. Right?
Cunning. More than half the things she has achieved so far has been through deceit. Now that's a bad thing, isn't it? Well can you blame her? She has to do something to keep her entertained.
Clingy. So basically, once someone befriends Zéph, she starts to cling on them in fear that they will leave her. And that hasn't really been working out that well for her, seeing how her clingy attitude is what forces people to eventually leave the blonde in the end.
Solitude. Zéph doesn't like being alone. Just because she's used to it doesn't mean she enjoys it. In fact she wants to be surrounded by people, and while she technically is, for Zéph she wants to be surrounded by friends. Or her family. All together. Happy. Stuff like that.
Boys. Don't mistake her for a slut, but Zéph likes to be around boys. Not because she's a tomboy but because she falls in love rather easily.

hístσrч

There really isn't much to say about Zéphyrine's past. She's merely sixteen, there's still so much for her to learn, so much for her to see and so on. Plus there's also the fact that she is the baby of the family, although she's already sixteen years, no longer a baby, but it doesn't stop people from treating her like a child. While a part of her enjoys it, another part wishes that others would view her as a blossoming young woman, not a mere silly child. Also, one look at her physique, and it's sort of obvious that she's not a child anymore.

None of that matters anyways. All that matters was that she spent most of her life away from most of her family. She rarely saw her mother, hardly laid eyes on her older brother, though she knew much about him. All it was for the longest time was her and her sister living away from from the rest of Kingdom with people she hardly knew. There was no father in the picture, and there was no explanation for where he was or why her mother sent her and her sister away. Had she done something wrong? Or did her mother favor her brother over the rest of her children?

Whatever her mother's reasons were, Zéph learned to stop asking because no one would answer her. Zéph never stopped wondering 'why', but came up with a few wild theories over the years. Most of the time she figured it was because her mother never loved her. How cliche, right? Sort of typical 'mommy never loved me enough' story, but for Zéph, who craves attention, it killed her little by little to think something like that. Don't even get her started on her daddy issues. No male figure in her life, no one even acting as a replacement father, obviously affected her.

For the most part, her life at home that wasn't her real home has been a little lonely despite having a mother, a brother, and a sister. While she has an older brother, she hasn't really seen much of him while growing up. Not because he was away a lot or anything, but mainly because it was decided it was best for the two of them to hardly ever interact. Quintyn, her older brother, was considered a 'bad influence' and the 'black sheep' of the family, and in hopes that Zéph wouldn't turn out something like him, she was kept far far away from him. But this was just another one of her theories on why her mother, the Queen, sent her away. Of course this only made her feel dejected and even more lonely than before; technically it shouldn't have bothered her, how could Zéph miss something she never had, right?

Wrooooong.

It was hard not to know of her brother's existence, seeing how he's not exactly known for being quiet. Yet at the same time it was almost as if her own brother was avoiding her. Ridiculous, right? Why would her own brother avoid her? How would she know? She has never interacted with him, only heard rumors about him. . . But Zéph doesn't trust the rumors. She wants to learn about him on her own, get some one-on-one time with him. Only if he wouldn't run away from her every single time he sees her rounding a corner.

How would she know that her brother was running away from her when she was hardly ever home? Well she was 'allowed' into her real home for a weekend one in a while, a week if she was lucky, but naturally she was always home to make an appearance for the people of the Kingdom. But these visits were not times to relax and have fun, not when there were guards constantly around Zéphyrine that it made it difficult for her to have a moment of peace. Sure the little trickster has found ways to escape her personal bodyguards' notice, but when Zéph is finally in her real home, why would she want to leave it?

At some point, Zéphyrine lost it. Believing her mother didn't care about her, Zéph decided she may as well rebel though only in hopes of finally gaining some attention from someone in her family. Her tricks were more frequent, she snuck out more, making life for the people she was forced to stay with absolutely miserable. It didn't matter to the tricky little blonde though. She dyed her hair blonde, wore more revealing clothes, became more flirtatious than before, and stopped being mommy's little girl. Of course her mother would have to be around more often for her to really be mommy's little girl.

Perhaps she was never one to start with.

fαmílч

Queen Naira Aoibhín Theríon { Mother ; 42} --
Prince Quintyn Jediah Theríon { Older Brother ; 18 } --
Princess Aria Calliope Theríon { Older Sister ; 17 } --
Prince Faelen Devin Theríon { Younger Brother ; 15 } --

σthєrZéphyrine as a brunette; before she dyed her hair and started to rebel.

Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
I smile a lot, but I still don't have very many friends. . . or any for that matter.

message 27: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (last edited Mar 11, 2014 01:00AM) (new)

Emma | 353 comments Why do I do this to myself?

(view spoiler)

message 28: by criticaster (new)

criticaster finally getting somewhere with her
(view spoiler)

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2014 12:47PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2014 03:01PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2014 03:23PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 32: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (last edited Mar 07, 2014 03:48PM) (new)

sol | 273 comments Disclaimer ☟
(view spoiler)

❂ νιєηηα || αмσя || gяανєℓιѕ ❂

❝sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ sᴛᴇᴘs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ. ❞

[ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ]
• Vienna || A mor|| Gravelis •
❝ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʀʏ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴠ. sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ.❞

▪ █ ▌ ᴇᴛʏᴍᴏʟᴏɢʏ:
Vɪᴇɴɴᴀ
Vienna \vi(en)-na\ as a girl's name is pronounced vee-EN-ah. It is of Latin origin. Place name: the Austrian city, known for its music and culture.

Vienna has 2 variant forms: Vienne and Viennia.

Aᴍᴏʀ
Amor \a-mor\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Amor), is of French origin, and the meaning of Amor is "love".

Amor has 3 variant forms: Amora, Amore and Amorra.

❣█ ᴀɢᴇ - 19 ᒥ Nineteen ᒧ
❣▒ Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ - March 23rd ᒥ March Twenty-Third ᒧ
❣▒ Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ - ♈ Aries ♈ (view spoiler)
❣▒ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ - Krypton
❣▒ sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ sᴀᴛᴜs - Bodyguard/Commoner
❣█ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - Female ᒥ ❝I'll show you if you want proof.❞ ᒧ
❣█ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs - Intangibility, Enhanced Agility, Teleportation(view spoiler)
❣█ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs - Single ᒥ❝Relationships are crap. They always end with tears and binge eating ice cream.❞ᒧ
❣▒ sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ - Heterosexual ᒥStraight maybe a little bent...

▪ █ ▌ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:
Vienna's appearance is quite striking. She has a distinctive, unique look, and once someone meets her they can't forget her face. She has shoulder length blonde hair that falls in waves. Her eyes are hazel in colour, mostly light brown but with flecks of forest green, and they are framed by pretty much nonexistent eyelashes that she accentuates with mascara. Vienna's face is heart shaped and her skin is porcelain pale and soft and smooth. She is very tall, standing at 5'11" and has long legs and arms. She has a slim and athletic body due to training as a bodyguard and dancing as a child and young teenager. She usually has a grin on her face when she's not on the job, and there's a spark in her eye that lets you know that she's not all fun and games.

〈 ❂ |Bʟᴏɴᴅᴇ Hᴀɪʀ| ❂ |Hᴀᴢᴇʟ Eʏᴇs| ❂ |5 ғᴛ 11| ❂ |140 ʟвѕ| ❂ 〉

(view spoiler)
•HAIR•
✒ Vienna has shoulder length, wavy, light blonde hair. There's nothing very special about it, and it's really rather plain. She is considering growing it out, but she's had short hair ever since she was a little girl. She thinks it suits her like that and she doesn't like change very much. She almost always wears her hair down, but sometimes she does a little up do if she's dressing up, and when she's training she does't like loose strands getting in her eyes so she pins it back tidily. All in all, Vienna's hair is nothing fancy and is really rather plain. Her father apparently had the same blonde hair as her, unlike her mother and sibling's dark hair.

•EYES•
✒ In Vienna's personal opinion, her eyes are her best feature. They're almond shaped and light hazel, framed by shortish eyelashes that she accentuates with eyeliner and mascara. The hazel of her eyes is mostly brown, but theres flecks of golden and forest green mixed in there too. She got her hazel eyes from her father, and all of her siblings have her mother's blue eyes. When she smiles or laughs, her eyes crinkle and look a lot smaller, and many people have told her it's very cute when that happens. When she's on the job protecting Prince King, her eyes temporarily lose their usual mischievous gleam and take on a serious, hard tone.

•SKIN TONE•
✒ Vienna's skin is fair, not too pale, but you couldn't describe it as tanned either. Compared to her olive toned family, it could be described as pale though. For some odd reason, she had been given most of her father's noticeable physical attributes, including skin tone. She's the black sheep of her family because of this. Her mother and siblings all have olive toned skin, darker hair and blue eyes. She likes her skin colour, though she wishes she at least got the ability to tan well from her mom. WIth such fair skin, all her attempts to tan in the summer failed horrible and she ended up getting burned instead.

•PHYSIQUE•
✒ Vienna is slim and athletic because of years of dancing and training in combat. She is extremely advanced in hand to hand combat and self defence, as well as knife throwing and acrobatics. Because of all that, she is very fit and has lithe muscles all over her body with hardly an ounce of fat. She eats a lot, like most of the Kryptonians, but her metabolism is amazing and she burns off all the calories quickly because of training requirements. Vienna stands at 5'11 and it's all because of legs. She is the tallest girl in her whole family, and again, it's because of her dad. She loves her height though, and though she doesn't flaunt it, she's confident with her body and height.

•DISTINGUISHED MARKINGS•
✒ She has gotten many injuries over the years because of all the things she does, but none of them have left any permanent scars or markings. She does however, have a few tattoos that she got when she was eighteen. One tattoo is on her back, and it is of a dandelion blowing in the wind, and the second tattoo is on behind her left ear of music notes. She pretty much picked them randomly because she wanted to prove to her best friend at the time, Roza, that she could be unpredictable.
(view spoiler)

▪ █ ▌ Gєηєяαℓ Sтуℓє
Vienna's clothing style is practical and simple, though she can dress it up sometimes if she's going out. She usually wears boots, jeans and various t-shirts and sweaters. She needs to be able to protect the Prince, so everything she wears needs to be easy to fight in. On her days off, she may wear a skirt or dress, but other than that, she sticks with her simple style.
(view spoiler)
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏʀʀʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ

ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ.

ᒥPᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏᒧ
[ ↓ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ sɪᴅᴇ↓ ]
¶ sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ || ʙᴏssʏ || ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴅ/ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜs || ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ¶

¶▒ Sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ - Vienna has an issue with being stubborn. She always thinks she's right and her way is always the way to go, and she will not listen to anyone else or what they have to say. If somebody told her to stop walking along the edge of a fountain, she would not listen. She'd shake her head and stick out her tongue and tell them that she would never fall and embarrass herself like that. She can't help it, she's just a stubborn person. If she got in a fight with her friend and it was her fault, she would not apologize because of stubbornness. She is also definitely not quick to forgive, and she has a tendency to hold grudges for a long time.

©ⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ ⓑⓔⓛⓞⓦ

message 33: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (last edited Feb 22, 2014 12:56AM) (new)

sol | 273 comments (view spoiler)

message 34: by ѕтαяк (last edited Feb 27, 2014 09:11AM) (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments (view spoiler)

message 35: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (last edited Feb 28, 2014 04:54PM) (new)

message 36: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
ραят ι

I ran. I ran so far, so very very far. . .and never looked back.

nαmє ☽ Hyeon Ki Yu
nícknαmє ● There really isn't a nickname he goes by. Some might call him Hye, and some call him Kiki, but the latter is only to get on his nerves. But call him Runt, and he'll punch you so hard, it'll knock all your teeth right out of your mouth. Let's just stick with Hyeon, huh?

αgє ☽ Twenty Three
dαtє σf вírth ● January 22nd
zσdíαc ● ♒ Aquarius

gєndєr ☽ Masculine. All man. Did you hear that? All MAN.
sєхuαl σríєntαtíσn ● Heterosexual. Though people joke around that he's gay.
rєlαtíσnshíp stαtus ● In a Relationship. With the beautifulest girl in the world. Is that a word? Beautifulest? Well it is now.

ѕocιal ѕтaтυѕ ☽ Bodyguard of Rireveth

pσwєr

Light Generation
Hyeon is able to emit blinding light from the palms of his hands, or glow in the dark. But the latter takes a lot of energy. This power can be used as a weapon, because the light is so powerful that it can actually blind people. Including him if he's not careful. So whenever you see him walking around with a pair of sunglasses on, do not laugh. It may look strange, almost on the verge of making him appear like a douche, but seriously do not laugh or point out how ridiculous it looks. It's a safety precaution so that he doesn't go blind while using this particular power. However, if he simply uses it to make himself glow in the dark, then it's not harmless, but spreading the light throughout his whole body takes time and energy, draining him of his strength faster than any other power.

Light Absorption
Hyeon also has the ability to absorb any sort of light source around him, though this causes the source to go out. For example, if he's around a light bulb and he uses this power, the light bulb will go out slowly; no chance of it ever working again, since he can't exactly reverse the process. The young bodyguard mainly uses this power to restore his own energy, which helps especially when he uses some one his bigger powers. Though it can also be used to create darkness, cloaking himself from any danger and keeping the attackers in confusion.

Energy Blasts
Now this power not only causes Hyeon's victims harm, but also hurts himself. He's able to create blasts of energy by focusing his power into his hands, releasing huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them. Depends on how strong the blast is. He can discharge an incredibly powerful energy-burst that can be quite large and destructive from his hands, but in return this wears him to the point he will black out for long periods of time. Meaning it's only ever used for dire circumstances.

αppєαrαncє
Unfortunately, Hyeon was always a small guy, more commonly known as the runt in his family. Not surprisingly, he was also called the 'Runt' when he joined the academy to become a bodyguard. Standing merely at 5'6", he weighs no more than 128 lbs, but don't underestimate his strength simply based on his appearance. Nonetheless, it's hard to ignore his physical features because there was no denying the touch of femininity from his snow white skin, to the soft curves of his face. . .and body in general. There were no harsh angles, almost making him appear angelic. And his skin was baby soft, which most guys just find completely unnatural. Oh and let's not forget those silver eyes of his, which certainly doesn't help out his argument that he was in fact a man.

Apparently silver isn't a very manly color.

Now to move on to his hair, which basically has a mind of its own seeing how it never stays one color for long. One week it'll be silver like his eyes, but pink the next week, or maybe even a normal shade of brown, or even black. It has nothing to do with his powers but Hyeon simply grows bored, so he'll start dyeing it various colors to keep things more interesting for himself. Lately Hyeon has been sticking to dyeing his hair silvery/gray, but look closely enough and you might just see a tint of purple there.

(view spoiler)

dístínguíshíng mαrks ● There not a single mark on that delicate porcelain white skin of his. Oh wait. There's this teeny tattoo that he had to get on a dare in order to fit in with the rest of the bodyguards. He got it to prove his manliness. And it's not that small either. In fact, it covers his entire back. It's a tattoo of wings in a tribal design. The reason behind it being that the bodyguards are like guardian angels, or that's what the others think, so Hyeon was coerced into getting one just to fit in with the others. Though he sort of likes it. Sort of.

drєssíng stчlє ● Now this is a little hard to explain. For the most part he's stuck wearing the normal Bodyguard gear, but when he's home or outside doing normal things, Hyeon certainly isn't known for his sense of style. It's not that he's bad at dressing himself or anything, but he doesn't pick up the best sort of clothes in the world. And his style varies a lot.

For instance, one day Hyeon will be in a "gangsta" sort of mood, so he'll wear the typical hoodie, baggie pants, high tops, and of course his gold chainz. Yo dis boy in da hood, ya 'ear? . . .It's really bad. Someone should make him stop. Like really.
Aside from his little "gangsta" style, Hyeon some times goes into full out nerdy, hipster mode. It's when he wears his hipster glasses, shirt with strange patterns on it or animals, and then those damn skinny jeans. OH don't forget the converse! Those are essential to put the whole look together. He has a favorite pair that's lime green that he wears pretty much all the time. They're dirty and covered in random drawings
Finally there's his confused teacher, where he will don a polka dotted button-up, a vest, suspenders, a bow tie and of course the khaki pants. And unfortunately, this confused teacher look is his favorite one, which means he goes out in public dressed like this.

Someone get this boy a fashion expert. Please.

dєfíníng σвjєct ● There's one thing that Hyeon always keeps with him, it's his grandfather's golden cross. It hangs from a long golden chain, causing the cross pedant to hang closer to his abdomen, but he keeps it hidden under his clothes so that people won't ask about it. Hyeon isn't ashamed about his religion but it's sort of annoying when people start questioning him about it, or try to get him to convert to another one. Moreover, he isn't that religious. He wears it to feel a connection to his grandfather, a man he never really knew but heard so much about as he grew up. A man he hopes to become one day.

pєrsσnαlítч

✥ Visionary.
✥ Originality.
✥ Tolerance.
✥ Eccentricity.
✥ Independent.
✥ Charismatic.

✣ Disobedient.
✣ Nervous.
✣ Thoughtless.
✣ Verbosity.
✣ Meddlesome.

message 38: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Mar 01, 2014 06:03PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
ραят ιι

The moment I laid my eyes on her. . .I just knew that I was going to marry her some day. It was love at first sight. For me. But we started out as friends.

strєngths
Fighter. Hyeon, despite appearances, is very capable with his fists, powers and various weapons. He's a very skilled fighter, having learned various forms of martial arts from his father and older brothers, including Wushu. The boy isn't afraid of fighting, and he certainly doesn't back down from any sort of fights either, but he doesn't exactly go looking for trouble. Hyeon was taught to fight in order to defend himself, to defend the ones around him, and so that's exactly what he does. And after fighting with him once, most people don't come around looking to pick another fight with him. Seriously. The guy might appear girly, and even silly but Hyeon can pretty much beat anyone's ass right into the ground. Funny enough, his fighting style is almost dance-like with how fluid his movements are.
Achiever. Number one thing anyone will come to learn about Hyeon is that he never gives up when he sets his mind to something. He strives to be the best, to be on top, to achieve the best he can achieve in life. First he set to become a bodyguard-- he trained his mind and body day and night, and by the time he was seventeen he was already part of the guard.

wєαknєssєs
Curiosity.
Peer Pressure.

hístσrч

There's no easy way to start this. Now Hyeon doesn't have a particularly tragic past, but there are some things that are sort of questionable. For example, he keeps having these recurring dreams where he's a small child again, merely five years old, but he's running. Running. Never stopping. Trying to find a place to hide, nothing but fear coursing through his veins as his small heart beat violently in his chest. Running away from people without faces, never looking back or stopping.

Blood. There was so much blood. Everywhere.

But it's all in bits an pieces. Nothing solid enough for Hyeon to grasp so he could understand why these sorts of dreams were plaguing him. Though it's strange that whenever he tried to talk to his family about these dreams, they would wave off his worries and tell him to forget about them. it was no big deal. They would just pass. But they never passed, and to this day they still bother him to the point that Hyeon tries to avoid sleeping as much as possible. It's gotten to the point where he hasn't been able to get a good night's sleep in over a year.

However, aside from that "small" inconvenience, Hyeon's life has been pretty good. His mother and father were always there for him, even when he told him he didn't want to become a court diplomat like them or his brothers, but instead want to become a Bodyguard for the Royal Family. His goal was to become a Head of the Guards, but currently he's happy as a simple guard. At least he gets to be with the girl of his dreams, protecting her day in and day out. Since she's basically Hyeon's entire world, why wouldn't he be happy being at her side to watch over her?

Of course he gives the young princess her space but the boy is in love, so what do you expect?

Who's the girl? Well it's none other than Princess Mina Seong Matsuoka.

fαmílч

Hwan Dong Yu { Father ; 60 }
Seung Yu { Mother ; 56 }
Joon Myung Yu { Older Brother ; 33 }
Gyeong Yu { Older Brother ; 29 }
Seong Yu { Older Brother ; 27 }
Iseul Eun Yu { Younger Sister ; 20 }

σthєr

I'm always amazed when I learn something new. There's just so much in this world, so much for us to learn and see.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
ραят ι

Dancin' around the lies we tell / Dancin' around big eyes as well / Even the comatose they don’t dance and tell

nαmє ☽ Juliette Rose Hart
nícknαmє ● Julie or Jules, though she prefers Jules because Julie is way too cutesy and girly. Her family tends to call her Muffin affectionately, but only her family is allowed to call her that. There's a story behind the nickname but her lips are sealed on the matter.

αgє ☽ Seventeen
dαtє σf вírth ● October 5th
zσdíαc ● ♎ Libra

gєndєr ☽ Feminine. . .on stage. Off stage she's sort of a tomboy.
sєхuαl σríєntαtíσn ● Heterosexual. Though with her career, she's too busy to really figure it out.
rєlαtíσnshíp stαtus ● Single. For now. Maybe for the rest of her life. If only she would realize those feelings buried deep deep down inside for her best friend.

ѕocιal ѕтaтυѕ ☽ Commoner -- Performer -- Singer
❤ Ever since Juliette was a child there was only one thing in life that was able to get her through the tough times and that was music. While it wasn't the most important thing in this post apocalyptic world, it was still there, and there were even a few famous performers in the Kingdom. While Juliette should have become a Royal Guard like her father, she simply didn't have the urge to follow in his footsteps like that. Her dreams were to be a singer, and with support from her father, a good manager, and her best friend at her side, Juliette was able to reach her dreams. Now Jules performs on a stage just about every night with adoring fans calling out her name, all of which brings a smile to her face.

pσwєr

Arctic Breath
This is rather interesting since out of her entire family, only Juliette has the power to exhale icy cold air from her mouth. It sounds like a wimpy power right? Oh boy. It's very very important that people never piss her off because it's not just cold, it's freezing. As in she can freeze people on the spot if she's ever angry enough. And it has happened. Though after about ten minutes, people will thaw out and go back to normal, but not without a constant chill in their spine, reminding them to never cross a girl like Julie ever again.
Dragon Breath
Oddly enough, Juliette also has the ability to generate fire from within and release said fire from her mouth. Yep. She can either freeze you, or burn you alive. Since she has quite a temper, it's better not poke and prod her because the young woman can burn you to a crisp. Juliette knows not to use this power since it can cause some serious damage but sometimes her manager tells her to use it during a show. To make shows more exciting for the audience. So Jules uses it on stage when the time is right, but she's always wary because she doesn't want to accidentally hurt one of the backup dancers. Namely Vale.

αppєαrαncє

(view spoiler)

dístínguíshíng mαrks ● Juliette might not look the type but she has three tattoos: one of a wolf's head, which is located the center of her back, the other is an intricate skull on her left thigh, finally there's the rose located on her right arm. When she was sixteen, her father let her get the wolf as the second part of her birthday present, the other she had gotten only because she convinced her father she could pay for it. The last one she got recently in memory of her mother. On the petal of the rose is her mother's name, including her date of birth and the day she died.

drєssíng stчlє

dєfíníng σвjєct ● Her mother's locket. It was given to her the day before her mother died, and Juliette has been wearing it ever since. She doesn't go anywhere without it. Inside the locket is a picture of her mother but she never lets anyone see it because she keeps it hidden under her clothes just to avoid questions about it. Moreover, whenever she's scared, her hand instantly goes up to the necklace because it brings her comfort.

pєrsσnαlítч
Pessimistic
Juliette has this tendency to see the worst aspect of things, or believe that the worst will happen. While the worst has happened, she still believes things could get worse even with her best friend at her side. It's not her fault for being this way, the girl lost her mother when she was merely a child. She grew up with only a father figure in her life, which meant she never got the hang of how to be a girl, which in turn meant that she was incredibly awkward in school. Technically in life in general. And being so awkward meant that she didn't have a chance at a normal life. So when someone tells Juliette to look on the brighter side of things, or that the glass is half full, she will pummel them into the ground because the glass is fucking half empty.

Caring
While she may appear cold and closed off to the world when she's not in front of the cameras, Jules is actually a sweetheart. She's always worrying about someone or something, never able to rest easy unless she knows for sure that everything will be okay. Yes, as hard as it is to believe, the girl has quite a soft spot in her heart. Just look a little farther past that scowl of hers and you'll see just how much she cares about the people around her. Especially her best friend. And even her fans. There's a lot of love in her heart, she just doesn't always know how to show it.

Tough

Lovable
Sssshhhhhhh! Never ever say that's she's cute to her face because Jules hates it. Sure the girl has her moments, but don't point them out to her because she'll act as if nothing happened. Cute is what she is on stage for her audience. It's all an act. Or so she says. Though, now don't go telling anyone this, but the girl occasionally acts cute as long as there isn't anyone around to see it. However there have been times when Julie would act cute for Vale but only to cheer him up if he's ever down. There have been times when the girl would do it when she's either hyped up in sugar or plain drunk. Otherwise Julie saves it for the audience because otherwise it would ruin her rep.

Fierce

Clumsy
Once Juliette managed to trip over nothing. There was nothing there and she managed to do a face plant. It was incredibly embarrassing. Also the girl is sort of clumsy in general. Even with food. Especially with food. Somehow most of it gets on her clothes instead of her mouth.

Arrogant

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯
ραят ιι

We live in cities you'll never see on screen / Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things / Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams / And you know, we're on each other's team

strєngths

wєαknєssєs

hístσrч

❝Once upon a time. . .❞

. . . there was a happy young girl with two loving parents, and a brother and sister. It wasn't the perfect family because there would be a fight every now and again, shouting and pointing fingers, but they would always work through it and be happy again. The young girl thought she was ever so lucky to have a family like this one. You see, her father worked for the Royal Family as the Head of Guards, which meant he was always busy, but despite all that, he managed to have time for his wife, son, and daughters. Then there was her mother, who was a regular housewife with an affinity with cooking; every night there was something different but wonderful on the dinner table. Next there was the girl's older sister, who was five years older, and a bit of a brat every now and again, but she was still protective of the young girl. If anyone were to say anything mean to the young girl while at school, or even say something mean about the girl, the older sister was there to knock their teeth out. Finally, there was the young girl's baby brother. He was still a toddler at the time, but the young girl loved him to bits. She loved his cute baby noises, his chubby face, and his little fingers and toes; she loved him from head to toe.

It was almost as if they were the perfect family. They all fought, laughed, cried-- they did everything together. All the pieces of the puzzle were there and they fit perfectly.

❝Where's mommy?❞

And then one day, the young girl's mother was taken away, and part of that puzzle was lost forever. Not by a car crash or even a disease, but by a foolish man with a gun. Since the young girl's father worked for the Royal Family, one of the best Guards in the Kingdom, he made plenty of enemies over the years, and most of his enemies has friends in high places. And they were willing to do anything to hurt him, to get revenge on him all because they believed he wronged them.

One day, the children were in school and the father was away at work, while the mother stayed home to run errands, clean the house, and prepare a nice dinner for her family. She was going to try something new, something she had seen on T.V. the day before. When it was time, she would go pick up her daughters from school and her son from daycare. However, she never got around to doing so because a man broke into the house around eleven in the morning. The father received a phone call from the school, which was strange because apparently no one could get a hold of his wife and the children were waiting patiently at school to get home. Naturally he dropped everything he was doing, much to the annoyance of the others, and went to get his children to take them home.

However, when he got home. . .

❝No, I'm not okay with any of it.
But I'm not going to cry about it either.❞

Juliette was no longer that young happy girl. She hadn't only lost her mother, but a part of herself that day; she had lost what made her smile. She was so young at the time, but it hurt so much that Juliette started to build around herself to keep people from ever getting too close to her ever again. The only people that stayed in her heart was what was left of her family, and that was all she needed. Though in the beginning she had pulled away from them as well. But it has been years since her mother's death.

She was young lady now, no longer a young girl. And over the years, she watched her family fall apart before slowly putting the pieces back together, though they would never be complete. Not ever again. Nonetheless, Juliette managed to move on, but the wall stayed put to keep unwanted visitors from getting too close. Her father retired as Head of Guards, moved his family to a new home, changed their last name and tried to start fresh for the sake of his children. He opened a small business of his own, kept invisible so that none of his children would end up six feet underground like their mother. While it wasn't an easy life, certainly not a lavish life, they managed.

How?

They stuck together and stayed strong.

fαmílч

σthєr

[image error]

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ coughcoughcoughit'snothingiswearcough
(view spoiler)

message 42: by criticaster (last edited Mar 03, 2014 01:12PM) (new)

criticaster
ELEMENTAL
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ ▸ ʟɪʙʀᴀ ▸ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ▸ ғɪᴠᴇ/ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ▸ ғɪʀᴇ/ᴀɪʀ
Mina stands at a minor 5'3", much to her dismay. Regardless, where she lacks in height, she makes up with adorable baby cheeks she's grown to love and accept over the years. Let's face it, no adolescent girl wants to be known for having fat cheeks and forever be known as a baby. But, now Mina likes to think it's part of her charm. Rather petite in every way, the eldest princess doesn't have a 'big' anything; small chest, small hands, small feet, you name it, Mina is just a small girl and she's okay with that. One of her favourite things about herself has got to be her hair, it's thick and soft and finds that anything she does with somehow ends up looking decent. Overall, Mina is a petite girl with remotely no markings on her body and a really good head of hair.
ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪᴛ's sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
sᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?
If there's one thing Mina can be compared to, it's a teddy bear. Starting with the obvious, the princess is an affectionate person; her tenderness is heard in her words and felt with her touch. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, it's a little unfortunate, to be honest. Being heir to the throne, she's been warned that she needs to become firm or there's a chance that she won't make a good queen someday; and that's not something Mina takes lightly. If there's one thing she dreams most, it's becoming the best Queen Rireveth has ever seen sorry, mother.

On the off side, Mina's really big on hand gestures; when she talks, which is a lot, she's always moving her hands, or she'll talk while playing in someone's hair. She always seems to be keeping her hands busy, it's an unconscious habit of hers. Sadly, the girl's thoughts are too synced with her lips and when in the midst of a heated conversation, she tends to cut people off a lot, which gets on people's nerves easily. Maybe it's because, as a princess deprived from a parent's lessons which often get taken for granted, Mina's never learned that it's impolite not to let people finish their sentences and that she should wait before speaking what's on her mind.

Back to the teddy bear metaphor, Mina hurts easily, and once she tears, you can either sew her up or let the stuffing fall out until there isn't enough to make her like she was before. There's a scar in the end for either scenarios, and the princess never forgets. Once someone has severed the bond between themselves and Mina, it's never going to be the same between the two of them. The button used for the eye isn’t going to be as straight, the seams are going to be weaker, and too many washes make the colours fade away. . .

message 43: by janelle (last edited Mar 03, 2014 02:15PM) (new)

janelle (sungkew)

Fᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴜᴛs ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇ.❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2014 07:01PM) (new)

description

♠♣Name♣♠ Lucinda LeAnn Martigo

•♠Age♠• Seventeen
•○•Birthday•○• April, 18th
♠○•Zodiac Sign•○♠ Aries
description
♥○•Gender•○♥ Female
•○Sexual Orientation ○• Straight
•○ Relationship Status ○• Single Pringle
description

☻○Social Status ○☻ Baker! She works at her fathers little bakery! She is a wonderful baker and cooks the cakes and decorates them! Lucinda usaully runs the shop due to her fathers old age... he has trouble more often with waking up and moving around.
description

☺☻Appearance☻☺
description
Lucinda is a very beautiful girl. She is tall at the height of 5 feet eleven inches. She had long curly dark brown hair that hangs to her mid back. When Lucinda stands in the sun, her hair changes to a reddish color. It is quite stunning as well.
description
Lucinda has breath taking chocolate eyes that make som epeople want to melt. Her eyes are usually full of kindness and love. You really never can see Lucinda without a smile on her face. She is always smiling. Lucinda has soft smooth skin. Her hands the average size of a girl. But sadly, her feet are not the same. Her feet are huge! Well, to her anyway! Her feet are a size 10 in womans. Pretty big if you ask me! Lucinda has long legs and a short torso. Lucinda has a bit of a larger chest, but not to huge 0.0....

•♣Dressing Style♣•

description

description

description

Lucinda usually wears dresses! She does wears jeans and shorts depending on the day. Lucinda usually wears colorful clothing, which brings out her personality more. She expresses herself through some of her clothing! Lucinda usually wears tenni shoes only.. She rarely wears heals.
description

○♣Personality♣○ Lucinda is a ditzy! She is kind and cheerful. She always thinks of other before she thinks of herself. If someone was frowning she would do anything she could to make them smile. It is very rare for Lucinda to have bad days (aka "Frown Days"). When Lucinda has bad days it is due to the lack of sleep. When she is like this you really don't want to be on her bad side... She can be pretty angry. Lucinda is hardly ever angry. The one time she was ever angry was when her mother died. Another thing you should know about Lucinda is that she never cries... She has never cried in front of a person before. She finds it showing that she is weak.

description

♦♣♦Funny♦♣♦ Lucinda is a funny little gal! She is always making people at the shop laugh! Lucinda has always been a funny person.. The only time she wasn't was when her mother died. Lucinda got the humor from her mother.
description

♦♣♦Happy & Kind♦♣♦ Lucinda is a happy cheerful young woman. She is always trying to make the best out of every situation.. Lucinda wants to plant a huge smile on everyones faces, she wants the world to be a better place. She knows deep down that life won't be as cheerful and peaceful as she thinks, but she can always dream right? Lucinda is kind to almost anyone she sees. Okay except to maybe the kid next door, Johnny! He always picked on her... Tsk tsk!

description

♦♣♦Realistic & Independent♦♣♦ Even though Lucinda tends to be Cheerful and all.. (kind of a ditzy really) she is down to earth at some points. When it comes to her business... well her fathers business she is very realistic and maybe a bit strict. Even though Lucinda is kind torwards everyone she tends to like to be alone... When she's at the baker she doesn't mind being alone (unless it's a busy day)

description

♦♣♦Huge Imagination♦♣♦ Lucinda has a huge imagination which she also got from her mother. When she draws it looks like a whole different world inside her painting and sketches. She puts that in her designs when she decorates cakes. Due to her Imagination she sometimes tends to daydream... Which ends up with her face full of cake sometimes!

▪▣▫History▫▣▪
•○•Birth of Lucinda•○•
On a bright sunny morning Martha Martigo had a beautiful baby girl. Her husband, Mark and her decided to name this beautiful girl Lucinda. On the first day of Lucinda's life all that Marhta and Mark could hear ways... crying! That's all Lucinda did! Martha thought something was wrong.. Something terribly wrong.. but thank goodness nothing was!

•○•Five Years of Age•○•
When Lucinda turned five her mother, Marhta took a hard crash on her cancer. Her mother was always in bed sick! Lucinda always wanted to play. Her mother always played with her! But the whole year her mother was always in bed. Lucinda hated it! All the kids asked her these questions and she never fully understood what was wrong with her mother. But finally after the year had past her mother was back on her feet. This made Lucinda absolutely happy!

•○•The Training•○•
Lucinda was eight when her mother began to teach her about her healing powers. It turned out that her father couldn't really help in that manner. She had got the Healing Transfer.. meaning that she transferred others injuries sickness to herself. That's was how her mother was. Her father on the other hand healed people with a touch. Lucinda thought that was easy! It took Lucinda forever to master her skills... She couldn't do it everyday because it made her sick sometimes... During her sick days she would read books.. and sometime listen to her mother talk.

•○•The Job•○•
One of the things Lucinda had in common with her father was baking! She absolutely loved it! It brought her joy! When Lucinda took days off from training she would go help her father bake and decorate cakes! She loved making designs out of the star tips! She loved it completely!!! They always had flour fights and would get in trouble by her mother because the had made a mess! Lucinda was thirteen when she finally convinced her father to open up the bakery! She loved working there! She always stood on a stood at the front desk so she could see over the counter and take peoples orders.

•○•The Sadness•○•
One stormy day... was the day Lucinda's mother died... It broke Lucinda. She has always had a empty hole inside her since that day! Lucinda's mother was ill for a couple days. But it was worth then the others. She was paler, she shivered more... She looked almost dead. When Martha fell asleep she whimpered and groaned causing Mark to pace nervously. Lucinda was fifteen then. she sat down on her knees holding her mothers hand. She wanted to heal her but she couldn't consintrate! She couldn't save her mother.
description

▪▣▫Family▪▣▫
description

Father-Founder of "Marks Bakery"- Age 58- Name is Mark Maritgo. He is the father of Lucinda. Mark is a very kind fellow. But he is old. His muscles and joints getting stuck some days. He is very thankful for his daughter, Lucinda. Ever since his wife died he has been sad and depressed, but Lucinda always tends to make it better.

Mother-Wife of Mark- Mother of Lucinda- She was 52 when she died. The horrible cancer came upon her. She fought it for many years before she eventaully died. Her name was Martha. She was a lot like Lucinda. Always happy and cheerful! Always trying to make other peoples lifes better! (Deceased)

✴ ✴ ✴
▪▣▫Powers▫▣▪
Healing Transfer
-Limitation- She is not all powerful. When she heals people the wound is transfered to herself, causing her to become injured, sick, and sometimes close to death.

▪▣▫Strengths▫▣▪
♚ || ♛Baking
♚ || ♛Caring for others
♚ || ♛Healing (she is very talented at taking others injuries or sicknesses... she has practiced..)

▪▣▫Weaknesses▫▣▪
♟Death
♟Sadness
♟Boys(sadly.. she gets all flustered and nervous around them!)

message 45: by cecilia (last edited Apr 17, 2014 05:27PM) (new)

cecilia (view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) A template brought to you by Els © [Incorporated by Els]
An Original Character by: Els
Ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓛⓐⓘⓜⓔⓡ ➡(view spoiler) (view spoiler)

"So are you going to stare at me and wonder what exactly is the Queen thinking of this second or are you going to let me carry on with what I was doing? Perhaps you should go and let me think for myself."

█Basic Information█ ↴
◄Full Name► Ashilinn Rose Cassandra Astor
◄Pronunciation►ASH-lin \r(o)-se\ ~ \c(a)-ssand-ra ~ Astor
◄Meaning and Origin behind it►
↳Ashlinn - Is of It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Ashlynn is "dream". Variant of Ashling, from Aisling. Also used as a combination form of Ashley and Lynn. It is also a guy's name as well as being spelled in various combinations.
↳Rose - As a girl's name is pronounced rohz. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Rose is "rose". Flower name. The name, which the Normans brought to Britain in the 11th century, can also be traced to the Old German words "hros" meaning "horse", or "hrod" meaning "fame, renown". The flower meaning is possibly more valid, given the Christian symbolic meaning of the rose. The "rosa mystica" is the Virgin Mary.
↳Cassandra - As a girl's name is pronounced ka-SAN-dra, ka-SAHN-dra. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Cassandra is "shining upon man". Perhaps a version of Alexander, which originally was a feminine name, a byname for Hera, queen of the Olympian gods. Literary: Homer's "Iliad", Cassandra was a Trojan princess blessed with the gift of prophecy. She foretold the fall of Troy but was unheeded. The name was occasionally used from the Middle Ages until the 18th century.
↳Astor - Southern French and German: from Occitan astor ‘goshawk’ (from Latin acceptor, variant of accipiter ‘hawk’), used as a nickname characterizing a predacious or otherwise hawklike man.

█Genetics█ ↴
◄Gender►Feminine
◄Age► Unknown for right now [Coming back to it.]
◄Date of Birth► January 12th, 1991
◄Zodiac►Capricorn ♑

█Love Interest█ ↴
◄Availability► It's complicated
◄Relationship Status► Married to Rєαgαn Alíхαndrє Astσr
◄Sexuality► Heterosexual

█Social Status in Society█ ↴
◄Class►High Ranking
◄Position► Queen of Asteria
◄Kingdom► Asteria

█Powers█ ↴
↪Memory Manipulation (view spoiler)
↪Emotion Manipulation (view spoiler)
↪Intuitive Aptitude(view spoiler)
↪Telepathy (view spoiler)

"I actually let them and I trusted you my love but it feels as if I don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe we need some time away? No I can't even bare to be away from you for more then five minutes straight. Don't let what we had a long time ago ruin what we have now okay?"

█Physical Apparition Details█
[Face Claim Charlize Theron]
Ashilinn has a slim body and so does everyone else along with her but to honest everyone wishes they had the body she had which is like a model' care to say. Other then that no one knows what happens to her at times specifically: mind, body, and soul. As for her hair pigmentation it's basically a light blonde but it doesn't exactly look like a light blonde in sunlight or darkness. It looks like a bright and bolder blond. But don't let her hair color fool you for intelligence. She's just as smart as the King and she can pull off any emotion or manipulation that may need to be pulled off. Though for facial features now that's a different story. Well why would it be a different story if we officially don't know our Queen yet? Well that's a good question. One reason is because she knows how to work people with either her happy and fun loving smirk or maybe her face will be scrunched up as she cries or shows her fears. But what you don't know if she's lying about these feelings or if she's actually showing true feelings. Sometimes you just have to guess to be truthful. But honestly when she's around her lover or her children her attitude is true and real. Not fake like another. But somehow when you see the way she glances or looks at someone with her grey eyes that in the light looks like light blue and not grey itself it looks like she's about to do something to you which may be hurtful when in all honesty she wants to be helpful and nothing else but helpful. She just wished people would stop thinking she's all bad when in all honesty she's truly not. Other then that she appears to be a sweet and gentle girl in all truths and so much more. You may even get lucky to see her grin which is true to heart or something else that makes her happy.

Hair Color: Light blonde but in the light looks about a bolder and brighter blonde then usual
Eye Color: Grey but in the light looks like a light blue
Height: Ashilinn's stature is around 5'0 to around 5'1 in feet
Weight: 100 pounds
Distinguished Features (If Any): Oh how, Ashilinn wished she could but alas no one will allow her to even have any tattoos of the sort. Not her husband nor her children.

█General Style█
Her style comes and varies in colors and what type of clothing she likes to wear. Sometimes she'll love to wear earth tone colors or sometimes she'll love to wear bright colors to even dark colors. But to be specific she loves these following colors to wear: green, brown,black,red,lilac or any shade of purple altogether as well as blue and grey. Her clothing she wears sometimes will come to be dresses not frilly of course but something comfortable or sometimes something with a corset as she likes the idea of something confining to her chest. Some would say that's a bit crazed and who would like to wear corsets but she likes that very idea. Though she does like to wear pants
(view spoiler)

"Love is such a powerful tool and I knew that from the get go but I never figured I would be hurt that badly from someone I dearly loved. If it was my mother that hurt me she would understand. If it was my father that hurt me he would break me till my confidence was gone forever. If it was brother or sister they would protect me from the "baddy people." If it was my betrothed he would give me shit till the fricking end. If it was my true lover which was my betrothed he only loved me when we had children. Why god does love have to fucking hurt? It shouldn't be where I cried my eyes out till the end. I loved you Reagan. I truly did. But why?"

Continuation downwards. ↷↷↷↷

message 47: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Mar 09, 2014 07:11PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Continuation upwards. ↺↺↺↺

"So this is what life is like when you came crashing down? I never figured it would be this rough or anything of the sort. I just figured it would be perfect and nothing would be ruined. Guessed mother told me wrong about something like this. I was nothing but a failure and father was right I guess?"

█Dark side Persona█

Revenge
You wouldn't think, Ashilinn would ever seek revenge in the least bit because of her appearance and how she appears to be but oh you have no idea how she wants it at times. She'll be a presumptuous bitch if needs to be to get what she wants. Then again most people of her kingdom would right? Perhaps but then again she wants revenge at times because if anything happens to her family whether it may be her husband or her children she would make sure to protect them no matter what as they are meaning her children are her blood and so much more. But sometimes she wants revenge because what her father did to her when she was younger. Perhaps because he was a druken? Perhaps. But then again it's not just what happened within her family it's just how she acts that makes her feel like revenge needs to come to the surface of her body. Perhaps as well that maybe it was her appearance that may make her seem like she's a lady ready for revenge but then again no one knows why she does the things she does. Except for the family and close friends? Maybe. But only time can tell.

Depression
As for, Rose a lot of things could make her so upset it would make her hide in her room and cry to the bitter ends of the earth. It could be simple having a conversation with, Reagan her husband or perhaps having a conversation with her children, another reason is simply trying to talk to her father who is unfortunately still alive. Another reason could be simply how she lived Her life from a young girl till the day she got betrothed and married to, Reagan. So many things could upset her but the one thing she'll never admit is why she's upset. If she told you it would be like she would have to kill herself immediately.  Though she would never kill herself because that would be down right wrong.  But then again she thought in he he past to kill herself because no one cared about her and everyone left her by herself. It felt as if no one gave a damn except her husband if that really mattered at most. But then again what makes her feel this struggle truly is how can she be this Queen that has to be perfect when she's making so many mistakes? It's as if she has this internal struggle between what she hears,thinks,and see's compared to what she really she's in real life not on the inside. But then why would a Queen be like this in he he first place right? Only god knows and time can tell.

Sarcastic and Manipulative
What can be so much more fun then a dark and sarcastic Queen right? Maybe the fact that she knows clearly how to use that rude remark and twists it around so it's her comeback verses yours. Though for, Ashilinn she loves the idea of turning people against her because like before she can't show them her happiness as it would be the worst thing for her. It's like such a trauma she doesn't know how to be happy anymore because of her father. But then again she shows her happiness rarely. Or maybe it was once in awhile. Even she doesn't remember. Though her rude remarks and manipulative side clearly goes very well because of how she can turn that grin upside down because of a simple remark. Maybe because simply for the fact that she knows everyone's history inside and out and knows things around the kingdom from rumors which sometimes are true and do,gets are wrong. But she will manipulate anyone if she needs to get what she wants. If it means manipulating her children and her husband she'll do it. She's that bad that no one knows when she's not manipulating anyone or when she does. Perhaps because she never had a family that actually and clearly cared for her. So all she knows is how to manipulate people with either her powers or just how her personality works. Maybe that slight laugh you heard in the back of her throat was actually a dark laugh because she worked you so well that you never knew what you hit you? Perhaps or maybe because she knows how to make you like her without even using words. That breath against your neck, that kiss against your body and that touch could intoxicate you that you never knew she was working you like a ton of times. All she would say is when your under her spell,"Welcome to my world. Welcome to what've been trying to show you."

█Light Side Persona█

Curious and Adventurous
They always said curiosity killed the cat right? Lots say that. But for her it's far from curiosity that killed her. It was the shock and happiness of being in a forest that killed her happiness and made her into one of pure joy and bliss. It made her so excited that when she's in a forest she's always that young and happy go lucky girl she used to be. Perhaps this is one side she needs to show more often? Tons tell her to do so and so she tries her hardest. Even tons but sometimes it doesn't always show up to the surface. Though, Rose does know that her curiosity can be either of pure joy and bliss just like her adventurous side or it can be one of darkness. She does try her dang hardest to get away from the darkness but sometimes that just swallows her up. As for, Rose she does know her
adventurous side clearly shows up when she's by herself in be forest or sometimes with her children. That side of her will never back down or give up no matter how hard the struggle may be. She will continue to live it up till the day she dies.

Laughter and Happiness
"Oh Rose keep that laughter and smile up and I might kiss you till I can't kiss you anymore. Surely you can keep that happy and bubbly laughter up right?"
Every time she thinks of those words, Reagan mentioned she always does smile and giggle like the young girl she used to be. Laughter is her medicine when she's pain or any other struggle. That laughter is her medicine to anything done wrong. Her joy and cute laugh makes her happy that sometimes she wonders how did she ever get that dark side to begin with. As for happiness it just shows up and so much more. What can she say? I guess nothing at this point.

Creative
Now how do I explain this? Hm maybe perhaps that I'll just start out with her dancing skills as well as her drawing and archery. She's been so good at dancing sometimes people wonder why she's not a dance instructor to begin with. She has her priorities with her Kingdom and her family so it would be hard to keep up with that. But she always every once in awhile dances and keeps it up which always makes her fit and in good condition. Though sometimes it's hard for her to keep with her drawing as sometimes she gets bored of it but she tries to keep up her activities every once in awhile.

Intelligence
Ashilinn has been the smartest out of her family whether it's her brother or sisters. She's been one good of a strategic person or one just with a conversation. As for her she tries to every so often keep up with that intelligence by reading books, poems, musicals, or anything else of the sort. The reason why she tries to keep up with that is because the longer she doesn't study anything the longer her mind will be confused and not remember anything.

█Likes/Enjoy's█
✔Dancing
✔Drawing/Sketches
✔Archery
✔Sweet Treats
✔Reading
✔Family
✔Nighttime
✔Star Gazing

█Dislikes█
✇Loneliness
✇Her father
✇Claustrophobic
✇Being sad for long and thinking of her past
✇Mornings
✇Sour Treats
✇Seeing herself getting older and older
✇Being nervous at times
✇Being away from her family of the sort
✇Snow

█Strengths█
☑Dancing ~ Seeing as it's a good part of her life she knows how to use it whether she's upset or in the good of times. She tries her hardest to keep as a thing incase she's down it will always perk her up.
☑Caring/Forgiving ~ No matter what you do wrong or anything wrong she will always be there for you in case of any scenario as she's always been helpful or tried to at least.
☑Her Powers
☑Family

█Weaknesses█
☒Loneliness
☒Emotional Stress
☒Limitations of her power
☒ Over thinking something and later finding out she was wrong
☒Her sadness gets the best of her

█History█

☜Love At First Sight☞
Samuel who only just a dance instructor at the time in the kingdom was the one teaching several of his students a particular dance he automatically loved which was ballet combined with contemporary dance but what he didn't know was he would meet the princess at he same time as well. She went by, Amelia. What he didn't expect at the time was a student who was quite the finest of beauty and so well in her practice of dance. The strangest thing for him was that he didn't know it was the princess blending in and willing to try dance for it's beauty and it's happiness to make people delighted in the art of it. She was certainly the beauty for him with her rich red hair. But what he loved about this girl was the ideas harsh e would stay long hours after practice was done and he sometimes would help with her posture and even help leap her up int he air for some dances. She would just laugh it off but she found him intriguing for how he wanted to be a good dancer to begin with. But what made her fall in love with him was when she somehow accidentally fell by accident with one of the moves he taught her but he caught her nearly in time as he sat her upon his lap and was trying to calm her down by stroking her hair and kissing her everywhere on her face. He didn't expect for the words,"I love you" to come out of her mouth but it did with the words,"I'm the princess of this kingdom and I have to get married soon but I didn't want to. I wanted to stall it by just wanting to live my passion by dancing my heart and soul and you helped me. I-I don't want to leave you, Sam. Please let's stay together forever and ever?"She whispered while her eyes were the ones which closed and she slept in his arms. The mistake she made was ever deciding to dance. Her father and mother didn't want her especially hang out with a dance director seeing as he was a low level servant or someone who didn't belong. But that would slowly change as she every day spent her time with, Samuel and slowly fell deeper in love with him. To be honest when she hit twenty and he hit twenty two he and her both got married. Not even engaged at all. You would think they would get engage but they didn't as they kept their marriage a secret.

message 48: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Mar 13, 2014 09:35AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Continued from upwards. ☝☝☝

█History█↴

☜The child that was conceived and the horrible death of the beloved Princess of Asteria ☞

The life of Samuel and Amelia was really great at first with the marriage and slowly them both revealing to their parent's about their marriage. It took quite some time for excepting it but they did. And later on, Samuel lived with his beloved bride in the kingdom but soon the effects of her mere ability started to hurt her body. Maybe she was sick? Maybe. Maybe she was losing her mind and didn't know it? Could be. But the likes of the both of them knew, Amelia was pregnant with a child. They had only sex about twice but that was about twice every week. That could've done it. It was only later on they both went to the doctor to find out she was pregnant but with a healthy baby girl.

message 49: by ▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (last edited Mar 20, 2014 11:37AM) (new)

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) (view spoiler)

message 50: by ▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (last edited Mar 12, 2014 11:30AM) (new)

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) (view spoiler)

« previous 1