Eight Keys Eight Keys discussion

Eight keys

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Kohli K, who has read it? i am so far on chapter eight, i think....But yea! I luv it so far and think it's a good book to pass time. i read it so much and cannot stop!

Heather Hewitt It was a really good book! Why did you make the discussion about who read it when discussions are suppose to be about a feature a like dislike a characteristic ect! Plus don't give where you are in the book. Just ask a question and maybe answer your own question in the comments, okay? Just a TIP for next time!

Tayla Moore I loved the book Eight keys. I read it in like 2 days but it was so good i couldn't stop reading it.

Heather Hewitt Agreed! I loved the book a lot!

message 5: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Kohli Tayla Moore wrote: "I loved the book Eight keys. I read it in like 2 days but it was so good i couldn't stop reading it." I know right!? I loves it so much, it was so good i want to read it again, but also it was a little sad too!

\

message 6: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Kohli Tayla Moore wrote: "I loved the book Eight keys. I read it in like 2 days but it was so good i couldn't stop reading it.":P i finished it a long time ago, lol but i actually just was trying to read slower, cuss my teacher keeps getting mad at me for reading too fast, i finish my books in just a couple days, i finished the harry potter series in less then 1 month and a half! Have a great day, <3 Gloria :P

message 7: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor I have read this book 3 times and cried every time, very sad .

Callie I loved the book
Very mysterious

Elise I loved the mystery and how it always kept you wondering what was going to happen next. I didn't want to put it down.