Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
This topic is about Teardrop
Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - READER PICK - Teardrop by Lauren Kate

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Never, ever cry. . . . Eureka Boudreaux's mother drilled that rule into her daughter years ago. But now her mother is gone, and everywhere Eureka goes he is there: Ander, the tall, pale blond boy who seems to know things he shouldn't, who tells Eureka she is in grave danger, who comes closer to making her cry than anyone has before. But Ander doesn't know Eureka's darkest secret...

Teardrop is our READER PICK for February. It is rated YA. Why not let us know what you think in the comment thread below?

message 2: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Corrigan (elizabethrcorrigan) I just read Teardrop for a local book club I'm in, and I'm interested to see what everyone here thinks about it.

message 3: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

I haven't read this one of hers yet. I've read a few of the 'Fallen' books. They were alright. I'm hoping to dive into this one this month :-)

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 21 comments I'm in as soon as I read the 0.5 book (Last Day of Love) of the series. This will be my first read by this author. Looking forward to an enjoyable journey.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica H | 1 comments I nominate The Rook by Daniel O'Malley. Awesome read, not YA, smart and loaded with plenty of paranormal goodness!

message 6: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Jessica wrote: "I nominate The Rook by Daniel O'Malley. Awesome read, not YA, smart and loaded with plenty of paranormal goodness!"

Hi Jessica! You dropped the nomination into the wrong thread, but I got it and have added it to my nomination spreadsheet. Thanks for nominating!