Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - INDIE PICK - Fangless by E.M. Reders

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
The vampire world is a dangerous place at the best of times, but especially so during a war. Though there is one safe place left...‘Dead Fang Hotel.’ But it’s not a sanctuary for all its residents. For Bree it is nothing but a prison in which to hide from her enemies and the horrors of her dark past. The biggest change comes in the form of a tall, dark, sexy as hell vampire assassin... Gabriel. But as the two grow ever closer she begins to worry that her past may cost her even more pain than it already has.

I mean who could love a Fangless vampire?

Fangless is our INDIE PICK for February. It is rated Adult 18+. Why not let us think and discuss it in the thread below?

message 2: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Thanks for picking my book. Fangless has actually just been made permanently free on Smashwords, just waiting for the price to change on Amazon.

message 3: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Feb 03, 2014 04:35PM) (new)

E.M. wrote: "Thanks for picking my book. Fangless has actually just been made permanently free on Smashwords, just waiting for the price to change on Amazon."

Why not put in all the links for as many platforms as you can? I'm a Nook girl :-) I recommend you add Smashwords, B&N, Sony, Diesel, iTunes, Kobo, NookUK (if you're on there) and also the Australian and Canadian links if you have them (we've got a lot of folks from 'down under'). As soon as you add them in the thread, I'll see if I can squeeze in an 'it's free' notice on the main community page. :-)

[*And btw ... all books except the MOD PICK are randomly selected from the list by Random.org*]

message 4: by E.M. (last edited Feb 03, 2014 04:45PM) (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fangless-Seri...

The book is still waiting to be shipped out to others but should hopefully be up on them within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed. The price isn't showing as Free yet on Amazon but hopefully will be sorted by tomorrow.

I know it was random, but grateful all the same.

message 5: by C.G. (new)

C.G. (CG_Garcia) | 3 comments Just downloaded it. Looking forward to reading this one.

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 21 comments I downloaded this book. Hoping for a fangless journey into E.M. Reders world.

message 7: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Just downloaded it! I love all paranormal books, but a first-in-series-free is all that much sweeter :-) Thanks!

message 8: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments It's taken a while but Fangless is now up on Barnes and Noble

www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fangless-em-...

message 9: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Feb 14, 2014 08:12PM) (new)

E.M. wrote: "It's taken a while but Fangless is now up on Barnes and Noble..."

Great!

BTW - did you get the AOTM questions I sent you via the Goodreads PM system a couple of weeks ago? I'd like to post your interview in the monthly overall thread.

message 10: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Yeah I did, hoping to get it back back to you by the end of this weekend.

message 11: by Amalia (new)

Amalia Kollarou (a_kollarouhotmailcom) | 10 comments I downloaded it! I cannot wait to read it!
I love vampire stories!!!

message 12: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

MOD UPDATE ... 2/17/14 ... Kindle users only:

Amazon spontaneously took Fangless off its promotional free status despite the authors wishes to the contrary. This is not her fault. You can still download the book for *FREE* from Smashwords and send it to your Kindle account so you can read it.

Here is the link to the book: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

Here is the link to the 'how to' tutorial to get it onto your e-reader: https://www.smashwords.com/about/supp...

Sorry for the inconvenience guys! This wasn't the author's doing. I'll update if Amazon re-discounts it back to FREE.

Anna - LoP Fab-5 MOD

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria Dodd | 247 comments I hate to whinge but I am only at the 15% point of this book and think I will have to go away and read something else for a while. The story seems good so far but the editing is seriously letting it down. The grammar, spelling and punctuation is getting irritating. Even my pet hate 'of' instead of 'have' has come up. I'll read something else to clear my mind of the errors and then come back to it.

message 14: by Amalia (new)

Amalia Kollarou (a_kollarouhotmailcom) | 10 comments Very interesting and intriguing story full of twists and very interesting main character (Bree). The plot was not letting you dawn and all the information was given very nicely.
My only problem thought was the grammar errors and some typos which some times slowed dawn my reading and confused me.
It is a same really having a fresh good story which is not taken care of properly!