Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Never Let You Go (Prophecy of Tyalbrook, #2)
This topic is about Never Let You Go
Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - MOD PICK - Never Let You Go by Michele G. Miller

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two souls desperate to discover the truth about the past and determined to save their future. A PRINCESS set on regaining her Kingdom and protecting those she loves. A GUARDIAN who will stop at nothing to find the woman who stole his heart. An EVIL FORCE who will destroy everything they know in order to have power over all.

Never Let You Go is our MOD PICK for February. Why not tell us what you think in the discussion thread below?

message 2: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire (belladoll) | 173 comments oooooo this is exciting! Guess I got to buy me some more books =P

message 3: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Claire wrote: "oooooo this is exciting! Guess I got to buy me some more books =P"

I know... :-) We had to add another room onto our house just to put the kids (because heaven only knows I wasn't getting rid of any of my BOOKS!)

message 4: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Hey LoPs!! So excited you decided to pick NLYG as the BOTM! The first book in the series is only 0.99 if you haven't read it yet.