Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon A Time + Fallen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,022 (1022 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments
Plot:

Girl A when she was little use to play around with Guy A, who had a big crush on her. Girl A had left with her father and mother. She was only about 10 years old when this happened, she came back when she was 17 years old. She is now the one crushing over her long lost best friend. But, she isn't normal, she left because her mother was going to live out in the woods, so they could help Girl A from turning into a wereleopard in front of others. So, when she got the hang of it, she came back, but danger has followed her here. Her father is after her and she has no idea why. Guy A is just a human, but we can make him change or whatever. Will add onto the plot well we rp.

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Is there any specifics for how you want the guy to look like?

message 3: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Well cute or hot, I don't mind XD

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Ok.

message 5: by Delirious (last edited Feb 03, 2014 04:25PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments ║↬|Full Name|↫║ Mackanzie Rue Beckett
|↜║Nickname║↝| Kenzi

║↬|Age|↫║ 17
║↬|Date of Birth|↫║ February 12th, 1996
|↜║Place of Birth║↝| Manhatten

║↬|Gender|↫║ Female
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Straight

║↬|Relationship Status|↫║ Open...
|↜║Infatuation║↝| Open....

║↬|Physical Appearance|↫║

║↬|Shapeshifting Form|↫║

║↬|Personality|↫║

Kenzi is extremely protective of her friends and does not take kindly to anyone she considers as not having her BFF's best interests at heart. At times she has been rash and does not always make the best decisions, although never intentionally. She has become very close to Trick and seeks his advice often.

Kenzi is very quick-witted and playfully sarcastic. Her one-liners often help relieve the tension when she is find herself in dangerous situations. She has shown a lot of courage and is always ready to put herself in harm's way when necessary. She can be reluctant to trust those she encounters, which is quite often a virtue, due to the fact that her mother is a FBI Special Agent. She is a master of disguise, wearing various wigs and using accents which enable her to infiltrate places during investigative work. Her everyday appearance is predominantly "Goth" with a dash of playful femininity.

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Name: Hayden Joesph Mitchell
Birthday: 9-22-1997
Sexuality:Straight
Relationship status: Dating the schools cheer captain
Appearance: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/06/07...
Full Physical Description: He stands at 6"2 and weighs approx. 200lbs/90kgs. He has a soft tan. He has muscles everywhere and a nice six pack.
History: He lives with his parent. He had a crush on girl, but she moved away. He never completely over her. He is plays football. Everybody loves him and wants to be his friend.
Personality: Fun, caring person, stands up for what is right.

message 7: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Someone younger just saying

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Sorry about not that much detail. I'm trying to eat and do this at the same time.

message 9: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Okay. I have another person in mind.

message 11: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Which one Atticus?

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Whatever one you like.

message 13: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments (I like the guy, who played Benny. So, how should we start, do you want to at the school. First time they see each other?)

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments (Um either way is fine to me. I don't really care.))

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments (Okay. High school, you waant to start?)

message 16: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((No can you?))

message 17: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments (Okay)

Kenzi had moved back to her hometown, she was happy at first that she got to see her little friend when they were kids. But knew he probably had forgotten her, she stood at the doors considering the possibilities and how others would react. She had changed a lot, now she wore goth clothes that had a little feminime in them. She walked inside looking around at the high school, it was new to her, but she didn't mind.

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He heard everybody talking about the new girl. There was no new girl as he knew of. He didn't care either. Still a nagging thought in him wonder who this girl was. If he knew her. He looked up to see the new girl at the door. That can't be. That wasn't. It couldn't she moved away a long time ago. He should go say hi. No he shouldn't. His girlfriend would be mad. He walked away. Trying hard not to look back. He didn't look back. He kept moving to his first class. It isn't Kenzi she moved away along time ago. He convince himself that he saw a ghost.

message 19: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi stopped, before walking further into the school, she fumbled with her schedule as she walked down the hallway. Her head lifted up to the guy walking away, "Hey!" She said. There wasn't really anybody there, she walked over to him, before he could go around the corner, "Um. Could you help me with my schedule?" She asked.

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He kept walking away. He heard a voice. He turned towards that voice. His face grew a light pale. It was Kenzi. She was back. He couldn't bring words to his mouth. Then a pang of hurt his heart. She didn't remember him or recognize him. Some friend she was. He never forgot about her."The welcoming committee is down the hall on the left. They should be able to help you." He felt bad for saying these words. He continue to walk away.

message 21: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi didn't say anything, she could smell he was familiar, Hayden? She thought. "Um. Can you help me with around this school, I don't know where to go?" She said watching him. She was still a little used to the emotions that swirled up around her. One she could smell another leopard and second she knew it was Hayden, but she had told her mother that she needed to go here and she wouldn't get involved with anybody or try to talk to someone they knew, because her father was after her for an unkown reason, that she wanted to find about.

message 22: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "I said the welcoming committee is down the hall first door on the left. They should be able to help you." He started walking away again. He wasn't going to pay attention to Kenzi. He felt guilty for treating rudely. He knew was a jerk. Why should he be nice to someone who doesn't remember him? He change. He had a reputation up hold. Anyways his girlfriend would kill him if he was seen talking to another girl.

message 23: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi raised her eyebrow, "Wow asshole much," She muttered under her breath. She walked down the hallway where he had pointed to. She turned the corner and walked into the classroom, she sat in the back watching the teacher.

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He felt bad for talking to her that way. He went to his first class and sat by his friends. "Did you here about the new girl?" One of his friends asked him. He nodded his head yeah. He really wanted to say she wasn't new. All his friends probably forgot about her. "I heard she is a witch." Said another of his friends. She wasn't a witch. Witches and all of that magic crap wasn't real. He didn't point out that fact out. Truth is he never gotten over his best friend moving away. He had to make new friends. Which was hard for him.

message 25: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi sat closing her eyes, she listened to the conversations around her with her super hearing. She stopped listening when she started hearing whispers that she was a witch. She wanted to laugh at the idea, a little close but no. She opened her eyes meeting the gaze of a girl, "Is it true, are you a witch?" She asked.
Kenzi glared at her, "Witch, you got to be kidding me, what gave you that idea?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
"You're not denying it," The girl said walking away, before she could answer her. Better a witch then a wereleopard, she thought shrugging, but she didn't think that last thought should have concluded that she would be picked on by the others.

message 26: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments The class bell rang. He got up out of his seat quickly. He didn't want this to be true Kenzi was not here. It was just a dream. She left him. He was emotionally crushed for so long. He should say so sorry. The guilt would at him. He never thought he would think or hear Kenzi in his head again. She was after his friend. So maybe she will accept his forgiveness.

message 27: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi grabbed her bag walking out of the class, she pushed past the kids, some of them moved away thinking she was a witch. She didn't care, it was better then getting attached. She opened the locker door throwing her binders in, before slamming it shut. "Witch, why aren't you with your coven?" Asked a guy leaning against the locker near her.
"Well, then I wouldn't be here casting curses on you assholes," She snapped pushing past him and walked to lunch, she didn't mind, she was just sit somewhere outside.

message 28: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He looked around the crowd for Kenzi. He finally found her. "I'm sorry for um treating you rudely this morning." He froze he couldn't think of anything else to say. He wanted to walk away. He couldn't though. This was his best friend. Who came back. "I missed you Kenzi." He should really walk away. He didn't care what others thought about.

message 29: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi turned to him, she didn't want to be jerk to him, because she missed him a lot too. "Um. I'm sorry, w-who are you?" She asked. She couldn't believe she had said it, she knew it would hurt Hayden and she felt really quilty, but she couldn't get him back into her life. Only to find out she was neither Witch or Human.

message 30: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments The words hit him hard. How could his best friend forget about him. "I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." He was in shock. He blinked tears were coming down his face. Last time he cried was when she moved away. He walked away. Not looking back. He went to his car and sat. He let the tears come down his face. He turned the car on and started to drive off.

message 31: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi felt so bad, she had made her best friend cry and she couldn't let him leave like that. She had to stay back, but she couldnt do that to Hayden. She walked after him, when he was driving a little to get out of the parking lot. She ran to the side of the car and got in the car without falling. She slammed the door, "Hayden," She whispered.

message 32: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "What do you want?" Not looking up from the road. This girl excepted him to forgive her that easily. "I thought you didn't know who I was?" He said these words harshly. He missed her a lot at first. He never could stay mad at her. "I'm missed you." He said again. His voice was harsh nor angry.

message 33: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi nodded, "I know, but I'm trying to keep friends out of me life, so you don't get mixed up in it," She said truthfully watching him. She tentaivly wiped his tears from his cheek. "So, please don't cry, my mom told me to, but your the best I ever had when we were little," She smiled softly. She couldn't believe that she had made him cry too, "I missed you a lot, I didn't want to move, but it was for the greater good."

message 34: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Then if you don't want friends get out of my car." He said yet again harsher than he wanted to. "You were gone. You now hard it was for me to make friends. You know how many nights I cried because i lost my best friend? You don't know because you left. I'm different from then. I have a life." He looked up from the road. "I didn't mean to be rude to you. I will tell everybody that your not a witch. There so stupid to believe in silly fairy tales like that anyways."

message 35: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments "No, they should believe in them," She said shaking her head. "Let them believe what they want," She shrugged. She couldn't say anything about what happened to her, she had been always sad. She became depressed and actually cut herself but it would heal because she wasn't normal. She never wanted him to feel that way again, but if she did become friends again. Well, she would endanger him, he was only a human. She looked at him, "You don't know how I felt either, so stop feeling sad, I had to live to protect you and everyone here living here."

message 36: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Well you know what I never stopped feeling sad. Ok you left. You know I had trouble around other people. Anyways that's the past. I have a new life now. Please get out of my car before my girlfriend sees you in here." He wasn't going to let Kenzi get to him like that. "You should come to the football game this Friday."

message 37: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi stared at him, she didn't say anything, her feet hit the pavement when she saw the guy staring at her. She didn't move not even an inch out the seat. She was rigid and her body language showed a stiffness to it. Her eyes widened with fear not for her, but for Hayden. He had seen her with him then he would be weak spot.

message 38: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He kept driving. He really couldn't stay mad at Kenzi with every fiber of him. He knew her to long to stay mad. He decide to go to the mall. He closed the door. When he got there he went to the arcade. He played some games to clam him down. How could Kenzi say sorry and I miss you and turned around and say I can't be with you? It didn't make any since. He shook his head. Was something wrong with her?

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi walked down the road, she didn't know where to go, she needed to get home meaning the forest. She had came back with her mother, but she was had been the only surviver leaving her alone. The only thing that could break her heart was if they killed Hayden, she could smell the sweet pastries and dashed through the door, before she could even look back for the man. A wereleopard, who was after her and was the helper of her father that wanted her. But she never knew why and she didn't plan out to find out right now.

message 40: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He got bored and hungry. He could call his friends up. They were still in school. He wanted something to do. He felt like a good old fashion completion of something,but what. He beat all the games here more than a dozen times. He walked out and went to the food court and sat at a table. All sorts of smells were coming in his nose.

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi asked for a coffee and passed everyone without looking at them, before sitting in the way back hidden from a lot of people unless they were trying to find her. She held her coffee, she was trying to calm her breating heart. She didn't need the leopard out and she couldn't allow it, cause these people would be in terrible danger.

message 42: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He got up and left the mall. There was nothing for him to do here. On the way home. His stomach started to growl. He knew school was out. It would be about time for everybody who was any body to meet at the coffee shop. He drove there. He saw his girlfriend ,Dani, waiting for him. She grabbed his hand and the walked in. They went back to the back where they always sit. Kenzi was in their seat. "What are you doing here witch this is out spot now move"

message 43: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi wanted to groan, she stood up seeing Dani and Hayden, great the people she wanted to see. "Well I walked in her and sat down, but take your seats," She shrugged getting out of the seat and moving away. "Happy," She said harshly at Dani. Stupid girl, she was testing her limits.

message 44: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "We don't want to sit in those seats. They are no good because you sat them witch." He wanted to do something. He couldn't let Dani know about what he had with Kenzi. "Are you just going to stare at me like I'm the freak? Look around witch your the freak."

message 45: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi snapped at that, she actually growled like a cat under her breath. "If you knew what I was, you wouldn't be talking to me like that you stupid bitch," She snapped. "Further more, I'm not the one to be pissing off right now," She stated. Her eyes were different they looked almost cat like and they had changed to a golden hue. Her eyes snapped up behind the two, the man walked over to them, her eyes shifted back normal.
"Is their any trouble?" He asked watching the three, but his eyes were more fixtated on Kenzi. She was going to mow someone, she stuffed her hands in her jacket pocket feeling her nails sharpen, her leopard wanted to shift and she wasn't thinking it was a good idea right now.

message 46: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "No nothing is wrong." Dani gave them a sweet smile. "Awe thank you. I feel so loved by your comments,but quite frankly I'm not afraid of you." She gave a snickered. "I'm so glad that your not a freak anymore,but a freak with anger issues." She and her little gang started laughing. Hayden didn't say anything. He couldn't.

message 47: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi felt her eyes shift back to her golden hues, when the guy grabbed her by the arm. Her leopard was in control now, not her. She ripped the mans hand off her and slammed him against the wall by his neck.

message 48: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Awe now Hayden we should go now let this freak have this place." He couldn't move. She just shoved that guy into the wall. To make things worse Dani came over to him and kissed him. He was trying to push her away. He felt guilty now. Kenzi was angry because of her. She is only making things worse. He was stuck on what to do. He pushed her away gently."We haven't gotten our drinks yet." That didn't work. She just went back on kissing him. He wanted her to stop.

message 49: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Kenzi had to get out of here, before she shifted without looking she pushed past Dani and Hayden, she didn't glance, but saw she was kissing him. She went out the back door into the alley. She felt herself starting shift, she keeled over her claws scrapping against the wall as she cried out from the pain in her body. Shifting into a leopard wasn't easy since you had to go through every bone breaking in her body when you shift. She stumbled forward feeling a low growl rise in her throat.

message 50: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He pushed her away. "Stop." He felt angry at her. "I'm leaving." He walked out the door. He walked slowly to his car. When he got there he just sat there. He was upset. She scared away Kenzi. She was gone. He wouldn't blame her is she never set foot in school again. He felt like he should of went after her. He got out of the his car and went behind the coffee shop. "Kenzi don't pay attention to her."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21