Creative Reviews discussion

Creative Reviews Giveaways!!! > I want to review, and I love to read!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thriller (new)

Thriller | 6 comments (I posted this in a different discussion forum, but I'm moving it here, because I chose the wrong forum. Sorry, Admin!)

I'm looking for good books to review, in exchange for the pleasure of reading them. Since I'll probably be swamped with requests, I'll only respond if the first 10 pages capture my attention. I apologize in advance if I don't review your work, as I mean no offense by having different taste.

As to my qualifications, I'm an author myself, a college student, and a philosophy major. Also, I love to read. Here are my guidelines:

Medical thrillers are my favorite! I also love Violence, Psychological Thrillers, Action, Religious/Cult Thrillers, Demon Possession, Mafia Thrillers, stuff that Lee Child and Stephen King write, that sort of thing. I do NOT read Zombies, Werewolves, or Vampires! Please don’t send me something to review if it’s outside of my listed interest, or I won’t respond. Also, I only post nice reviews. So, if I do review your book, then I’ll give it a minimum of 4 stars. If I don’t like your book, then I won’t post my review. I try to help new authors, not hurt them. I’m not easily offended, so I don’t care if there’s sex between adults, drugs, profanity, etc. The only thing that offends me in novels is sexually abusing children. No PDFs or Word Documents. I want to use my Kindle. I will only post my review on your Amazon page, but you can quote me on other pages. Also, if I like your book or shorty story, then I'll buy it. I believe in supporting authors.

Hit me up, guys and gals! Oh, and it'll take a month before I write a detailed review, and I only intend to take on a select few authors. Please make sure your work is properly edited.

Good luck!

message 2: by Maya (new)

Maya Panika Would you be interested in reviewing my novel Entanglement? It's choc-full of demonic possession.:)
Entanglement

Just let me know and I'll get a Kindle copy to you asap.

With best wishes, Maya P.

message 3: by Thriller (new)

Thriller | 6 comments Maya, thanks for the offer! I'm excited for you, and I hope that your book is a huge success. Unfortunately, I must decline your offer. As soon as I posted this offer, my reading list filled pretty quickly with private requests. Would that I had the time to read more, but I don't have the chance at present to do your book justice. But let me thank you once again for keeping me in mind. Perhaps I'll read another work of yours one day.

Best wishes and good luck!

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 8 comments Thriller wrote: "(I posted this in a different discussion forum, but I'm moving it here, because I chose the wrong forum. Sorry, Admin!)
I'm looking for good books to review, in exchange for the pleasure of readi..."

Hi Thriller! I'd be happy to send you a Kindle copy of my latest Frank Renzi thriller, Jackpot, which features (if I can say that) a serial killer who targets lottery winners. You can see more here>
http://susanfleet.com/jackpot.html
Not to worry that it's part of a series. They all work as standalones.

message 5: by Subhajit (new)

Subhajit Ganguly (SubhajitGanguly) | 7 comments Hi,
I'll be giving out free ebooks (pdf or epub) in exchange of reviews for my book: A World Named Utopia: Will He Be Able to Save Himself and His Utopia? and more...Find more at: http://subhajitgangulyauthor.wordpres...

Do feel free to contact me at: gangulysubhajit63 at gmail dot com

message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya Panika Thriller wrote: "Maya, thanks for the offer! I'm excited for you, and I hope that your book is a huge success. Unfortunately, I must decline your offer. As soon as I posted this offer, my reading list filled pre..."

Thriller, tanks for letting me know, and sorry I'm so slow responding, a family matter kept me offline for a long time.

message 7: by Kyle (last edited May 13, 2014 06:06AM) (new)

Kyle Scott | 9 comments Hi there.

I'd very much appreciate a review for my first release, Consumed: Volume 1 - a hardcore horror anthology that looks at consumer society and merges social satire, jet-black humor and buckets of blood.

if you'd like to check my work out and share a review, please feel free to contact me any time.

I can send the book as Mobi, PDF, and eBook.

Thanks