Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

Books/Characters > What Books Have You Re-Read and Enjoyed The Second Time, Too

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
What Books have you Read more than one time and enjoyed just as much as you did the first time?

message 2: by Nikita (new)

Nikita The Iron King, Tiger's Curse, Angelfall and Vampire Academy

message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru Percy Jackson series and Artemis Fowl series

message 4: by Courtney (last edited Feb 10, 2014 09:31AM) (new)

Courtney The Two Princesses of Bamarre, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and The Hobbit

message 6: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 30 comments Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn I have read these and more, more than once.

message 7: by Red (new)

Red (littleredreader) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald . I've reread this book every 1-2 years since I first read it when I was about 10 or 11. I don't know what it is about this book. I just love it, and every time I read it it just gets a little better and I feel like I notice different things or pay attention to different things every time.

The Devouring (The Devouring, #1) by Simon Holt Loved it the first time. When I reread it, despite knowing what was going to happen, I still loved it. The characters. The imagery (more in the later part of the book). Just love it.

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 47 comments Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine The whole series, I can read it over and over and never get bored!
From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade Always love rereading this sweet little book! I wish there was more to it :D
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead I've been meaning to reread this series again, but it's always a favorite of mine
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare This series needs to wrap up already, but it never fails to capture my attention and make me laugh.
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis Another series that cracks me up and now I'd like to reread it for the millionth time while I type this :P

message 9: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 1475 comments Mod
Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare Julie of the Wolves (Julie of the Wolves, #1) by Jean Craighead George Little Women (Little Women, #1) by Louisa May Alcott

And possibly my favorite book ever: An Old-Fashioned Girl (Watermill Classic) by Louisa May Alcott

message 10: by Laura (last edited Mar 30, 2014 06:02PM) (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 17 comments Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi (the whole series) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas (the whole series) Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead (the whole series) and Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead (the whole series)

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 60 comments I'm re-reading The Fault in our Stars and I'm enjoying it a lot.

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariaparis) Currently reading City of Bones and The Selection, and soon reading "All american girls" by Meg Cabot

message 15: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 1475 comments Mod
Aaron{{REBLAST}} wrote: "To Kill a Mockingbird
Great Expectations"

Loved To Kill a Mockingbird. Couldn't stand the other one.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
The "Redwall" series by Brian Jacques