Buddhist discussion

Real Happiness > Week 1 Check-in

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (last edited Feb 03, 2014 01:59PM) (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) Week 1 started on 2/1, but I am a bit behind getting this posted. Please feel free to check in and let us know you meditated. Also if you wish you can comment on your meditation, but that is not required. You can also use this as a place for your end of week reflection.

The goal for this week is 20 mins of meditation 3 times during the week. The Meditations that were introduce this week are: Breathing, Hearing, and Letting-go-of-thought, as well as mini meditations

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) I meditated today for 20 mins. What a nice way to wake up, a little yoga and then some meditation.

message 3: by Babs (last edited Feb 03, 2014 01:08PM) (new)

Babs | 61 comments Greeted by beautiful snow today! My meditation involved shoveling! But I will settle in this evening for a little short sitting meditation and a listen up to Salzburg's CD. I have both the CD and book.

message 4: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) We had beautiful snow all weekend! It was wonderful to sit on the couch with my tea and watch it come down. I know I'm in the minority, but I love shoveling the snow too.

I hope you have a good sit tonight.

message 5: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) I managed to sit 3 times this week, 2 times for 20 mins and 1 time for 15 mins. Looking forward to next week.