Lovers of Paranormal discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > OLD R2R More Time Needed for R2R CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
This thread is for ANY reviewers who will be late. Since my memory isn't what it it used to be. After forgetting so many requests of extra time and my email "LOSING" things I've decided to add this thread to the R2R folder.
If you need more time just comment with Book Title and letting me know you will need more time if you need a certain amount of time add that as well.
Hopefully this well help me "memory" when it comes to late reviews.

Thank you all for your awesomeness and being such a fabulous member of Lovers of Paranormal. I hope this makes things easier for everyone.

Carrie
Book Fairy
Mod

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 4 comments Hi Carrie I need a little more time for The Nysein. Should be able to have it done by Wednesday. Thanks

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Wright | 17 comments Carrie,
I need a bit more time for The Darkest Frost. Will have review up by end of this week. Sorry.

message 4: by S.F. (new)

S.F. Benson (sfbenson) | 11 comments Sorry Carrie,
I definitely need more time with Redeemer. Somehow I missed the line that it is Book 3 in a series! I tried reading it and loved it but needed background. Picked up the 1st two books. Will start reading this weekend. May be done in a week or two. Thanks!

message 5: by FrogQueen (new)

FrogQueen | 8 comments I have had My book read since day 4 but I am currently waiting to get my new internet equipment from AT&T so I can get back on. Trying to write my review on my phone isn't something I want to try. So, I'm going to try to get to the library but if I can't, I'm going to need a couple days extra to send in my review for In the Demon's Company. TIA

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Cohen | 10 comments Would it be possible to have another week or 2 to finish Wanderers Book 4 by Jessica Miller? I have to read books 1-3 before reading book 4 and I'm on the second book now. I will be really busy for the next while but I'll keep reading whenever I have the chance! I'll try my best to have the book in as soon as possible!
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Gough | 27 comments Hey Carrie. Can I please have a couple more days to get my review in for In The Demon's Company? I'm reading it now so I should have it in soon. Also, is this the only one I'm supposed to be leaving a review for by this author? Thanks.

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (msjonesreviews) | 23 comments Hi Carrie. Could I have another week for The Dark Angel Series and Guarding Angel? I started the series first, not thinking, and am only halfway through.

message 9: by Faye (new)

Faye | 143 comments Hi Carrie, I know I'm super late but could you just give me by the end of the week for my reviews for Nysein and the last book of Hannah Peach? Thanks!

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 11 comments Hi Carrie need another week to finish demons deadline please.

Stephanie

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat | 50 comments Hey, Carrie, this is probably a bit early to tell you but I'm pretty sure I'll need an extension for both my R2R's (Fledgling and Firefly). Really sorry about this but this week is really busy for me and half of next week I'll be on camp, so no reading then either. :(
Could you give me a week extra for both books from when they're due? Thanks, that would be good.

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 22 comments Hi Carrie,
Can I have a few more days on The Witching Elm? I didn't receive it until Aug 3rd.
Thanks,
Michelle

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments Hi Carrie:), can I please have a couple more days for To Fall? I can have it done by Thursday, its been crazy here and I haven't had much time to read. Thank you:)

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 22 comments Hi Carrie,
I asked the other day for a few extra days since I didn't receive the book until Aug 3rd. Guess you didn't see the post. Is this okay??

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara (principessa_sara) | 79 comments Hi Carrie. I need about one more week for Within a Dream, please.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Darby (hdarbyy) | 11 comments Hi Carrie,

There's a couple of books that I haven't done a review for yet.
They are Witch's Moonstone Locket: A Coon Hollow Coven Tale' and 'Facade (Immortal Memories, #1)'.
I've got a feeling there was another book too, but can't remember.

Apologies for not being able to put a review up, there's been a lot of family issues over the past couple of months and its kind of put me in a reading slump.

Hoping to get back on track, and have the reviews over to you soon.

-Hannah

message 17: by Aneesa (new)

Aneesa (acraveforbooks) | 16 comments Hi Carrie,

Can I please have a day or two for Witching Elm, I am almost half way through the book. This is just incase I don't finish it in time

Thanks

Aneesa

message 18: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Michelle wrote: "Hi Carrie,
I asked the other day for a few extra days since I didn't receive the book until Aug 3rd. Guess you didn't see the post. Is this okay??"

of course I am so sorry

message 19: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Hannah wrote: "Hi Carrie,

They are Witch's Moonstone Locket: A Coon Hollow Coven Tale' and 'Facade (Immortal Memories, #1)'.
I've got a feeling the..."

OF COURSE thanks for letting me know

message 20: by Antie (new)

Antie (antie23) | 26 comments Hello Carrie, I need a few more days for Within a Dream. I am almost done, I,should be able to post my review on Sunday. Thank you.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments Hey Carrie,

I'm diligently working through Within A Dream by Tempest Avery but I had just come back from vacation so I'm running a little behind. Should have it completed within the next two days or so.

Thanks!

message 22: by Mira (new)

Mira (wildfree06) | 31 comments Hi Carrie, I need a couple of weeks to have my reviews on The Dark Angel Series. I've been busy these past few days. I'll post the reviews soon. Thanks

message 23: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Sara wrote: "Hi Carrie. I need about one more week for Within a Dream, please."

Hannah wrote: "Hi Carrie,

I've got a feeling the..."

Aneesa wrote: "Hi Carrie,

Can I please have a day or two for Witching Elm, I am almost half way through the book. This is just incase I don't finish it in time

Thanks

Aneesa"

Michelle wrote: "Hi Carrie,
I asked the other day for a few extra days since I didn't receive the book until Aug 3rd. Guess you didn't see the post. Is this okay??"

Of course Thanks for letting me know

message 24: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Max wrote: "Hi Carrie, I need a couple of weeks to have my reviews on The Dark Angel Series. I've been busy these past few days. I'll post the reviews soon. Thanks"

Of course thank you so much for letting me know =)

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hi! I need more time for Within a Dream. A week at most. Kids went back to school this week and it's been a wee bit hectic. :)

Thanks!

message 26: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Lauren wrote: "Hi! I need more time for Within a Dream. A week at most. Kids went back to school this week and it's been a wee bit hectic. :)

Thanks!"

I understand that no worries

message 27: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 11 comments Hi, I need a couple more days for The Dark Angel series. I just started #5 earlier today. Thanks!

message 28: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hi, I need a couple more days for The Dark Angel series. I just started #5 earlier today. Thanks!"

Of course

message 29: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 46 comments Hi Carrie! I think I will need my deadlines for Finding Immortal and To Hold to be pushed back a bit. I didn't realize that Freshman year at college would be so busy LOL.

message 30: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Wright | 17 comments Hi Carrie,
I will need just a few more days for Dreamweavers. Will have reviews up by 9/11. Thanks!

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments Hi Carrie, I am going to need some more time for To Fall and To Hold, I am almost finished To Fall but To Hold will take me a little longer as I'm behind on a lot of things thanks to being unexpectedly busy the last couple of weeks! I will post them as soon as I finish them of course :)

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (msjonesreviews) | 23 comments Hi Carrie, I need some more time for Finding Immortal, my father had a heart attack a little over a week ago and I am seriously behind on everything. I will get it read as soon as possible.

message 33: by Garcelle (new)

Garcelle | 46 comments Hi, can I please have more time for Dreamweavers? I've been super busy & haven't had alot of time for reading.

message 34: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Brittany wrote: "Hi Carrie! I think I will need my deadlines for Finding Immortal and To Hold to be pushed back a bit. I didn't realize that Freshman year at college would be so busy LOL."

of course school comes first!!!!

message 35: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Sandy wrote: "Hi Carrie,
I will need just a few more days for Dreamweavers. Will have reviews up by 9/11. Thanks!"

Got it thanks for letting me know

message 36: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Anna wrote: "Hi Carrie, I am going to need some more time for To Fall and To Hold, I am almost finished To Fall but To Hold will take me a little longer as I'm behind on a lot of things thanks to being unexpect..."

No worries thanks for letting me know.

message 37: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Melissa wrote: "Hi Carrie, I need some more time for Finding Immortal, my father had a heart attack a little over a week ago and I am seriously behind on everything. I will get it read as soon as possible."

TAKE your time and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask plz

message 38: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments I'm going to need some more time on the Dark Angel Series. I'm on book 3. They aren't going as fast as I thought they would.

message 39: by Desislava (new)

Desislava Pavlova | 74 comments Carrie, I am very sorry I am so late with Girlgoyle. My eye infection came back and I have been staying away from books, reader, computer and so on. Will be done in a couple of days, want to make a quick reread.

message 40: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Desislava wrote: "Carrie, I am very sorry I am so late with Girlgoyle. My eye infection came back and I have been staying away from books, reader, computer and so on. Will be done in a couple of days, want to make a..."

No worries thanks for letting me know HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON

message 41: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Sharon wrote: "I'm going to need some more time on the Dark Angel Series. I'm on book 3. They aren't going as fast as I thought they would."

no worries thanks for letting me know

message 42: by Faye (new)

Faye | 143 comments Hi Carrie!

My pending reviews I will post it by the end of the week. I apologized for the late reply and notice.

message 43: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Faye wrote: "Hi Carrie!

My pending reviews I will post it by the end of the week. I apologized for the late reply and notice."

No worries it happens
You remember the title?

message 44: by Yellagirlgc (new)

Yellagirlgc | 26 comments Creatures of Fire review will be in by the end of the week.

message 45: by Linzi (new)

Linzi Selby | 77 comments Hello lovely im really sorry but need more time on sylvias torment. Ive read magic resist but not book 2 can you give me a week or so. Thanks hun. Linzi xx

message 46: by Eva (new)

Eva (froschkoenigin) | 28 comments Hy!
I'm currently reading "Sunborn" and I'm afraid I have no time at all to read right now, so I'll probably need another 3-4 weeks if that isn't too ludicrous. I'm really very sorry!

message 47: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Eva wrote: "Hy!
I'm currently reading "Sunborn" and I'm afraid I have no time at all to read right now, so I'll probably need another 3-4 weeks if that isn't too ludicrous. I'm really very sorry!"

BELIEVE ME I UNDERSTAND that right now more than anyone!
Hang in there

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) Hello Carrie, I started reading my copy from 'Brooding City', but I'm having a really busy week and I won't have my review ready by tomorrow. I would appreciate it if I had some extra time, until next Sunday maybe. Thank you!

message 49: by Sara (last edited Dec 02, 2015 10:59AM) (new)

Sara (principessa_sara) | 79 comments Hi Carrie! Sorry but I'll need 1 extra week for my review of "Blood" if that's ok with you? I'll have it ready by next Wednesday at most. Thanks

message 50: by Kat (last edited Dec 07, 2015 09:49PM) (new)

Kat | 50 comments Sorry Carrie, I think I'll need a couple more days for Bone Dry, if that's ok. I've finished and posted my review for the other R2R book I signed up for.

Actually, I think I'll need maybe two weeks from when this was edited. That's a really long time, I know, and have started the book; I just don't think I'll finish it before I go on holidays, which is when I will not have any access to the ebook.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.