The Randomness of Goodreads Members discussion

Fun and Games > Would you Rather?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dave (new)

dave (thebat37) | 202 comments Mod
id go with mangoes, pineapples can get kind of acidic after a lot of em i find.

would you rather write a best selling novel or invent a new type of delicious dessert?

message 2: by Selena (new)

Selena (Life of a Random) | 15 comments write a best selling novel because let's be honest...that would be amazing!!

Would you rather step on a lego or stub your toe? :D

message 3: by dave (new)

greenland, cuz you can always throw on another layer, in the equator you can only go so far till theres an indecency issue, depending on the island or landmass i suppose.

would you rather meet your favourite author or your favourite actor

message 4: by Selena (new)

Selena (Life of a Random) | 15 comments farmer. because shop attendant means dealing with people :) thats a hard one though... W Y R take a walk blindfolded or walk a bouncy suspension bridge?

message 5: by dave (new)

bouncy suspension bridge, blindfolded could mean black eyes or broken nose, or whatever-god forbid, a crotch shot :S

WYR save a kitten from an alligator or save an alligator from poachers

message 6: by Selena (new)

Selena (Life of a Random) | 15 comments hahaha we wouldn't want that to happen of course ;) and OMG cruelty. how am i supposed to choose? ... ... save a kitten from an alligator. WYR write every day or read every dat

message 7: by dave (new)

lol yea that was a bit of a macabre one, a tough choice indeed. id rather read everyday, i just dont have the writing talent

W Y R save the universe with the doctor or save your true love with batman

message 8: by Selena (new)

Selena (Life of a Random) | 15 comments A knight. They get the swords and horses lol.

W Y R be a vampire or a werewolf?

message 9: by maisha (new)

maisha (maishareads) Vampire

WYR be an angel or a fallen angel?

message 10: by Selena (new)

Selena (Life of a Random) | 15 comments An angel. I fight for the forces of good. :D

WYR pet a snake or let a dog lick your whole face?

message 11: by maisha (new)

maisha (maishareads) Let a dog lick my whole face. I hate snakes!! :(

WYR jump off a building or cut open someone's head and take out their brain?

message 12: by dave (new)

hmm that is a tough one, im gonna have to go with the brain though, as long as the head doesnt mind of course

wyr paint a horse like a zebra or shave a guinea pig so it looks like a little hippo

message 13: by Selena (new)

Selena (Life of a Random) | 15 comments Shave a guinea pig so it looks like a little hippo XD

Would you rather be way taller than everybody else or way shorter?

message 14: by dave (new)

i think shorter, that way everything else is bigger, food, tv screens, plus it would be easier to hide, id like that. im like 6 ft and its hard to go unnoticed.

wyr have a tardis without the proper materialisation codes for time travel, so you can still move around wherever you want, just no time travel OR a fully functioning batcave stocked full with all his toys and gadgets.

message 15: by dave (new)

yikes, i guess a kitten, to be fair id rather kill neither, lol

wry fight a chimpanzee that has a switchblade and knows how to use it OR take a test with absolutely no preparation.

message 16: by Pratiksha (new)

Pratiksha | 2 comments Take the test. Chimpanzees sort of freak me out.

Would you rather date your worst enemy or betray your dearest friend?