What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Seduction of His Wife (Hallaway Sisters, #1)
This topic is about The Seduction of His Wife
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. looking for a book that starts with a marriage forced on a man who then spends one nighgt with his wife then leaves. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Renee | 14 comments years later wife comes to London where husband has been carrying on and runs in to him at brothal accidentaly.Wife is possing as widow and looking for her maids runaway sister.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
When was this published, or when did you read it? Do you remember anything about the cover?

message 3: by Lostshadows (new)

Lostshadows | 19 comments Dearly Beloved by Mary Jo Putney maybe?

Renee | 14 comments Not Dearly Beloved but thankyou.

Read the book about five years ago was not a new one then.No I cannot remember the cover.The hero was forced by his father and the h overheard the argument but didn't know until then it was forced.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34474 comments Mod
The Seduction of His Wife by Tiffany Clare?

One reviewer on Amazon says: "Lord Richard Mansfield married Lady Emma Hallaway when she was fifteen years old in a marriage of convenience. They shared one night together before he left England to travel the world. A dozen years later, Richard is back in London on business. He runs into his wife at the last place he expected to meet her, a brothel. She is there as an artist..."

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Kris wrote: "She is there as an artist..."

Of course she is.

::snicker::

Renee | 14 comments Thankyou Kris that might be it.I do remember this one but I thought there was a hunt for her maids sister that left a daughter behind .I will give it a try .

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Please let us know!

Renee | 14 comments Kate that's the one.Thanks for the help

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Seduction of His Wife (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tiffany Clare (other topics)