Tom Hiddleston's Army discussion

Characters he's played > Adam-Only Lovers Left Alive

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ | 39 comments Is this in theaters or something?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Tom is just plain amazing. So is Benedict Cumberbatch.
You could say that I have a thing for British Guys in suits.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Faith wrote: "same here"

C:

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Faith wrote: "I ship hiddlebatch"

As a brotp I do.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Faith wrote: "Others want sink my ship."

Well, I don't ship them romantically but as best friends definitely. Personally I think that they're too brilliant to ship them with anyone else.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) C:

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Faith wrote: "He's a very hot nonsparkally vampire."

Tom is probably the only person that could be sparkly and still look amazing

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) C:

message 9: by nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) (last edited Mar 30, 2014 09:19PM) (new)

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) have you seen the pics or clips? its looks like a strange movie. but strange can be good. plus hes a vampire rock star... vampire...rock star. what do you think of the hair? also leather pants!

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) to rachel, I think we can all can say we have a thing for British men.

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) I know!!! wait in a good way or a bad way? got to admit he fits well in that setting doesn't he?
speaking of vampires rock and roll, was anyone reminded of that poppy z brite book Lost Souls or the movie Queen of the damned?

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) @Rachel: Tom as a sparkly vampire...huh, your probably right.

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) Jane wrote: "In a definite good way :) I had to like stop seeing him because he was so gorgeous"

Warning disclaimer of hotness.

message 14: by nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) (last edited Mar 30, 2014 09:11PM) (new)

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) Faith wrote: "Adam is the only vampire is go for."

Even if he is moody? And just needs to lighten up a little? Then sure (thumbs up)!

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) Jane wrote: "Oh I love his attitude in the movie!"

Well he looks sexy when he broods then. Damn it man, stop being cute!

message 16: by nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) (last edited Mar 30, 2014 09:18PM) (new)

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) Jane wrote: "Exactly! He's gonna end me with it lol"

All of us feel the same way. A warning would suffice. Look at that stare, that walk.

message 17: by nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) (last edited Mar 30, 2014 09:24PM) (new)

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) Jane wrote: "Yes, wouldn't it? Oh how I love him though.. Was listening to him read poetry the other day and bout died from swooning"

I started listening to some of those as well. Last one I heard was he read in a Southern accent I think. What he read, I couldn't help but laugh and blush and think wow, that's something you don't think he'd say. He makes me want to read more poetry and read Shakespeare. And I haven't read much Shakespeare except I think Ceasar (in high school).

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) Jane wrote: "Yes I listened to that too!! Can't recall which one it was but I had the same reactions:3"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRsJn...

Warning, blushing may occur and giggles.

nidah05 (SleepDreamWrite) ♡~♡Juliana♡~♡ wrote: "Is this in theaters or something?"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714915/?...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He was in a Doctor outfit at the hospital scene. I couldn't stop smiling about it.