Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Plutarch Hevansbee

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gracie Twidale I can't believe he died! RIP its so sad :(

Nikita I know. It's so sad. He was a great actor.

Nicole Buys He WAS a great actor. Was is such a sad word.

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I was on the bus when I found out.
The news started like this:

"Hollywood actor Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in his apartment..."

When I heard the word "dead," I gasped and then my jaw dropped.

He's one of my favorite actors! :((

message 5: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat The headline I saw read: PSH found dead in apartment, needle in his arm. ~NYTimes

message 6: by Steve (last edited Feb 03, 2014 01:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Steve He wasn't just "found dead", I would say it was suicide: he had 50 bags of heroin and 20 used syringes near his body, and one still in his arm when he was found. Sad that he would give up so much...

Donna So sorry to hear he was battling addiction. He seemed to be one of the happier actors in Hollywood. So sad for his family.

Pauline R.I.P Phillip

Kaytie Another great actor lost.

message 11: by Jhem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jhem who will take his place as Plutarch?

Bridget Jhem wrote: "who will take his place as Plutarch?"

Nobody, I'm sure. I think they will just have to do what "The Dark Knight" did when Heath Ledger died. Probably a few special effects here and there, a little adjusting to rearrange scenes that were not yet filmed. He will be in the last movie, it just might not be quite the same as it would have otherwise been.

Sarah So sad for that to happen

Kelly Brigid ♡ Ik! :( R.I.P. I'm pretty sure they finished filming Mockingjay already, so I don't think anyone would replace him.

Gracie Twidale Kelly wrote: "Ik! :( R.I.P. I'm pretty sure they finished filming Mockingjay already, so I don't think anyone would replace him."

He finished Mockingjay part one but he had 7 days of filming left on part two

message 16: by Veraa (last edited Feb 08, 2014 09:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Veraa Gracie wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Ik! :( R.I.P. I'm pretty sure they finished filming Mockingjay already, so I don't think anyone would replace him."

He finished Mockingjay part one but he had 7 days of filming left ..."

I hope they don't fuck up the script by cutting him out of it. Idk they can search for an actor who kinda looks like him like they did with dumbledore. It's sad to know he wont be in it for the whole journey because i really loved him for that part. He did a great job, even tho we didn't see much of him in de 2nd movie. :(

Graysen RIP

OceanLove I read that they're going to animate him for the few scenes that they couldn't film.
R.I.P.
:(