Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay discussion

R.I.P Philip Hoffman, dies at the age of 46

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dushyanth Mandipati Really Sad news this Morning. Hoffman was a great artist and will be missed.

Was looking forward to his performance in Mockingjay :(

notyourfriend Yea what's gonna happen with Mockingjay part 2 cause they were still filming it?

Neha They say most of his scenes were already shot, so they may have to change some scripts.

message 4: by Mitzi (new)

Mitzi Carroll So tragic. RIP Philip Hoffman

Neha RIP Sir. Our thoughts remain with all of those close to Philip.

Charlotte It's always a terrible thing when someone dies before their time.

message 7: by Silvia (new) - added it

Silvia Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Yea what's gonna happen with Mockingjay part 2 cause they were still filming it?"

he just needed to film for 7 more days, wonder if those were retakes or new scenes

NormaCenva So so sad!

notyourfriend Silvia wrote: "Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Yea what's gonna happen with Mockingjay part 2 cause they were still filming it?"

he just needed to film for 7 more days, wonder if those were retakes or new scenes"

Yea that's what I'm wondering...

message 10: by Ceci (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ceci R.I.P. <3

Giselle An incredible artist. You will be missed.
Rest in peace Philip!

-RininTa- Deep condolences for him. I will miss his appearance in Mockingjay :(

Rachel Jackson R.I.P. an amazing actor.

L. L. Such a terrible tragedy. My prayers are with his family. :(

message 15: by Gabo (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gabo A Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Silvia wrote: "Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Yea what's gonna happen with Mockingjay part 2 cause they were still filming it?"

he just needed to film for 7 more days, wonder if those were retakes or ..."

I read that they just made some editing and fixed it. It is not going to affect the movie at all. Still a tragedy, one of my favorite actors. :(

message 16: by Rodney (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rodney Richards Dushyanth wrote: "Really Sad news this Morning. Hoffman was a great artist and will be missed.

Was looking forward to his performance in Mockingjay :("

Oh, so ditto, ditto, ditto Dushyanth and Mitzi. Are we saddened by just his loss? Or also his inability to produce more in the world?

OceanLove I read that they're going to animate him for the few scenes that they hadn't filmed...
It's sad...such a great actor

Beth S. A tragedy is being hit by a bus or losing a life to cancer, drugs not so much, it's a choice made by someone. Sorry it just bugs me how people are practically brought up for sainthood after losing a battle with drugs.