Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

IMPORTANT > Suggestions and Requests

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments All right. If you have an idea you're just dying to share or some sort of inane request, this is the place. For example, better photos for the group? (This is not the place to make suggestions regarding the story. There will be a topic for that, once we get far enough along that that becomes necessary.)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Not sure if this is the right place, but could we add Nathan St. John to the Members of Hogwarts list as an NPC?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I think I already put him in there... :/ I did update that just barely.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh okay! Sorry!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Although he goes by Nathan, not Gabriel. XD

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Oops. I shall go fix!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Thanks luv. :3

message 8: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Aha, so I see the suggestion I initially made to have the students all the same year to formulate formative relationships was considered :) Does that mean we can import the teachers?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Yes. :)

message 10: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 10, 2014 09:33PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Good, I really enjoyed making them, Scrufflepuff is... Aliiiive! Err speaking of which is the other group still going to exist, and rpable?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Eh... It will probably die, but I suppose so? Idk, what do you think?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Woolfie wrote: "Good, I really enjoyed making them, Scrufflepuff is... Aliiiive! Err speaking of which is the other group still going to exist, and rpable?"

You can just post him in the Staff topic.

message 13: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Well seeing as most of it has been reproduced here, it oul depend, but I still wouldn't want to see it die, but that alas is not entirely under my control.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I'm not quite sure how to make it work is the only thing... :/

message 15: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) In my opinion it was too big, as in we needed a bunch of rpers in order to make it work, the downside was that not everyone was committed to it, but if we start from a particular year, we could develop the story and the characters hopefully keeping continuity.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I agree, and that's my hope for this incarnation.