Go Harry Potter And Twilight! discussion

Random Things! > What Hogwarts House would YOU want to be in?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I would want to be in Ravenclaw because their house color is blue! AND it's full of smarticle people like ME!!! tehehehe!!! :D

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Gryffndor!!!!!!!!!!!! Hufflepuff second! Slytherin 3rd and Ravenclaw, 4th.

message 4: by Silver (new)

Silver Ravenclaw!!!

message 5: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 97 comments For me, it's Ravenclaw a bit above Gryffindor, then Hufflepuff, then Slytherin.
I'm curious: does anyone want to be in Slytherin?

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver It might be interesting.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya. But all the really mean kids are in Slytherin, like Voldemort and Malfoy

message 8: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 97 comments Yeah, but that's not how it was meant to be. Slytherin was meant to be for cunning and ambituos people, not evil students. I think it changed somewhere along the line, it was like messed up. Maybe when Salazr Slytherin left Hogwarts after he fought with the other founders...?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya. Because he was a little stuck up, wanting to keep the magical learning among purebloods.

message 10: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 97 comments Yes, just a little stuck up, it's no where near unwarranted prejudice, right?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Right

message 12: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 76 comments yeah sure...well i would be in gryffindor!!!!! or maybe i might be in ravenclaw of hufflepuff
but no way would the sorting hat put me in slytherin beacuse im not cunning or anything =[

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya. I like either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I don't want to be in Slytherin because all the people in there are usually kinda mean (I didn't say yellow) and I couldn't stand looking at all that yellow if I was in Hufflepuff! They seem like nice people, just too much yellow! It bothers me because I'm more of an earth-tone kind of person.

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) Gryffindor!

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Hufflepuff

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Grryffindor!

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 96 comments i would like hufflepuff! i have no idea why but i like that group. (maybe cause cedric! :( )

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I still like Ravenclaw and Gryffindor better though...

message 20: by Kasha (new)

Kasha | 74 comments Gryffindor or mabe Hufflepuff to see what it's like. It's funny b/c you really don't hear much about the othe houses other then Gryffindor and Slitherine. That, and for some reason I always thought ravenclaw students my be uptight.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 96 comments well i would say ravenclaw was my second choice! i guess just to see what it was like since i already know what really happens in the gryffindor and slytherin.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I just like Ravenclaws colors on me :D blue lolz. And I'm smart!!!!!! Tehehehehehe

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie Everyone says that I belong in Hufflepuff. I would want to be in Ravenclawalthough I don't think I'm smart enough.

message 24: by Nasibeh (new)

Nasibeh - Ravenclaw than Slytherin

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Gryfnndor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw.