Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments This topic is designated for introductions and other forms of chit-chat and what have you.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I guess I'll start this off. Hello everyone, I'm Sunshine. Thanks for joining!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Sunshine!

message 4: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 28 comments Hi! I'm Spades. I just started rereading the Harry Potter books today. :)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Spades!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Oh fun!!!! I need to do that soon! I miss them so much!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Hello everyone. Sunshine here, your friendly—if unfortunately untimely—moderator. How are you all doing? Well, I hope!

On another note, please feel free to invite anyone who you feel would enjoy this group! I'd rather you not send out mass invites, as most people I know hate those.

Love you all!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Okay friends, lets stop this dawdling and make the magic happen. Ready set go!

(Please invite some people; the more the merrier, especially when members are active!)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I sent out a mass invite. :( While I am ashamed of myself, I do feel it was in the group's best interest. That will also be my one and only mass invite for this group.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma Hello....Is the profile still the same? Because I'll probably copy over a couple of characters if it is....

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» wrote: "I sent out a mass invite. :( While I am ashamed of myself, I do feel it was in the group's best interest. That will also be my one and only mass invite for this group."

You're hilarious. Yes, Emma, it is. XD

message 12: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) I haven't done a HP rp for a really long time. Hi, by the way. ^^

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Ji Mei!

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Ok cool. LOL. I honestly don't know if I even have it in me to make new characters at the moment

message 15: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha yeah, ditto. :3 Except the one I'm working on now.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments ⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "Ok cool. LOL. I honestly don't know if I even have it in me to make new characters at the moment"

Um... From which incarnation of this group...? :/

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Hello friends!!!!! <3

message 18: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Hey, Sarah. :D

And honestly, I don't know how I'm able to even consider making more characters. XP I have so many in the making.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma On the bright side maybe it'll inspire me to finish off some of the characters I was working on for the other group then.

message 21: by sol (new)

sol | 3 comments Hey everyone *waves*

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Hello!!! (Please see the link to agree to my "expectations" if you have not done so already.)

message 23: by sol (new)

sol | 3 comments Hey Kenz! Aha, I just posted :)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments XD Y'all are the best.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Jessica! I haven't talked to you in forever either!!!!

message 26: by tori (new)

tori | 52 comments Hey guys, I'm Tori :D Thanks for the invite Sunshine!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Absolutely!!! I hope you enjoy it thoroughly! Do you have any questions?

message 28: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I usually don't join groups like these... but I'm willing to give it a shot I think.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments No way!!!! I am so proud of you and so entirely flattered!!!!!

message 30: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Yeah! But now that I'm looking at it my jaw is just dropping. How much stuff is there on Harry Potter?! D: It's mindnumbing the amount of stuff I have to read...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Um... A lot... But we can help you and teach you. There's not really that much you have to learn... Did you read the books/watch the movies?

message 32: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Seen the movies, haven't read the books.

message 33: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Headmaster (last edited Feb 16, 2014 10:26PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments WHAT????!!!?!?!?!?!? BUT YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING

message 34: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Not those.... Or the last Twilight book... or The hunger games... or Percy Jackson. I read a lot... but apparently none of the popular things...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Hm. Well okay. Never fear! We shall try valiantly to help you whenever questions arise!

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 23 comments ...So this made me want to go through some of the ooooold Hogwarts RP with Pudding and Alyssa and LittleDolphin..

Which led me to the fans of Akrisios group. Major wave of nostalgia there. Man.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Right?????? ),: I miss that so much.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 23 comments I know... I was so obnoxious but it cracks me up... "Jessica cannot say sad day on this thread. Ever. Or laugh. Or speak spanish..."

Good times, man. It was so long ago.

*big hug* I missed youuuu. I have been gone for quite awhile.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments So great though!!!!!

I missed you too! And yes! Too long!

message 40: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I haven't read Twilight either, nor do I intend to. :P

message 41: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Same here.

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sunshine! I forgot I'm playing Ayden. This will be fun. XD

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Hahahaha! Right??? Yep! XD I'm excited for Peter and Maya too!

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah, Maya will probably be my fave. :3 I think I might make her Ravenclaw though, because I'm planning on making a Slytherin boy and then I'll have one of each House. Would that be okay to switch her?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Yeah, sure!

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Cool, thank you! I'll update her profile.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Sounds good! I changed that in the Student Count and also in Members of Hogwarts.

message 49: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) And Peter's profile. :3

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Oh jeez. One sec'!

« previous 1 3