♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Rᴜʟᴇs > Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Rᴜʟᴇs

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (last edited Feb 04, 2014 03:07PM) (new)

Emma | 353 comments ➊ Stay within type parameters and physical features. There have been information topics set up so that you can follow this.

➋ Facial Claims. You may start by claiming 5 boys and 5 girls. After you have created characters using all of those you may claim 2 more boys and 2 more girls, and then repeat.

➌ Keep genders even. This means that, since we will be running a semi-strict approval system, once you make a female, you make a male. If you make a second female before your first male character, she will not be approved. Plain and simple.

➍ Read through the format. No, you do not have to follow it, but there are certain things in that format that I want included, and it makes things easier for everyone if I don't have to tell you 10 times what you need to add.

➎ Be reasonable with ages and relations. If you are claiming the character of a queen, for example, she is old enough to be a mother of possibly many children. If you do not want to do that with your character, do not claim that position.

➏ Do not copy anyone else's character, in any way shape or form.

➐ Claim a position or face before you start to make a character with that position or face. Even if you make your character first, I will give the position or face claim to the person who posted it on the claim topic.

➑ While you can take as many powers from the list that accompanies each type as you want, just be reasonable. In general, people with court positions tend to be more powerful, with the monarchs (usually) being the most powerful, as that was how they got the position.

message 2: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Guys, this is awkward.
I could've sworn I posted here
Yeah.
All good.
Accepted these rules ^_^

message 3: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Lol

I accept these rules as well...I did write them XD

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) I sneha hereby accept all these rules and if for some strange reason I break any of these rules I give you all permission to beat me with online rocks with mean comments rubber banded on them

message 5: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments Oh! I accept!

message 6: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments I, Sara, promise to be good and follow these rules c:

message 7: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) I, Antonia, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

♚▌ℒℯжї I, Lexi, agree to follow these rules.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ i, cheryl, have read and agree to follow dah rulez.

message 10: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 21 comments I accept. And that's all you get because I'm lazy... >.>

message 11: by criticaster (new)

criticaster I, have read the rules and will obey like a good little dobby.

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments J'accord avec les regules

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I, EmmaLee, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

message 14: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato I, Tori, swear to abide by these Charrie Rules.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I, Stephanie, accept and do solemnly swear to the following rules and regulations.

message 16: by Diana (new)

Diana | 3 comments I will follow these rules.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I, Izzy, accept and will follow these rules.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Accepted.

message 20: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 27 comments I accept these rules likewize

message 21: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 3 comments I accept these rules.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I, Els The Lovely One hereby agree to these terms and if I do not follow through then you have right to not let be any of the most awesome and fantastic court positions ever. >_>

message 23: by Lucky Charms (new)

Lucky Charms | 14 comments Accepted!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Gashbeen the Cowardly and Not Very Strong, accept these rules for all eternity. I shall live by these rules until my last breath.

message 26: by ♫YUSG♫ (new)

♫YUSG♫  (I_am_the_MockingJay) | 6 comments I, YUSG accept theses rules.

message 27: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 15 comments I, Jojo, hereby accept these rules and conditions for this group.

message 28: by { Anna } (new)

{ Anna }  (pokemonparas) I, Anna, hereby agree to follow the rules and regulations of Afterworld.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Lacey (AKA The Giggler), Hereby announce that I will follow the rules and Regulations of Afterworld!!

HEHE

message 30: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) I, Jenna, as I sit here nibbling on a yummy chocolate muffin, hereby agree to follow any and all regulations that I may or may not have skimmed over in this topic. If I fail to uphold my end of this all powerful and sacred bargain, I consent to having my chocolate privileges fully revoked. May God have mercy on my soul.

message 31: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 2 comments I, Muse, hereby abide to these rules above.

message 32: by Renegade (new)

Renegade I agree

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I, KaleyMarie agree to the following rules.