Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Challenge-Impaired Help > Help Needed! Name or Author

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Navratil | 2 comments I've been referred here by a mystery group of GoodReads. I read a book in 2003 by a 1st time female author. It was written either in 2002 or 2003. The main character in the book is an author of Vampire Romance novels. She is sent to different locations to promote her book when she suddenly feels she is being stalked by an actual vampire.
This book is a bit Romance, Mystery & Comedy. I'm a member of SwapaPaperBack and no luck in their discussion forums!! - Help and tks for reading, David "

message 2: by Gisela, Moderator (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments Hi David! Sounds like something our members might read. Personally I haven't read it, but I edited the thread name and moved it to a more appropiate folder. Hope someone can help you!

message 3: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Your description reminded me of Single White Vampire (Argeneau, #3) by Lynsay Sands but when I read the blurb I remembered that the vampire is the author and the girl is the editor !
I'll keep looking

message 4: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I'm clueless, David. Sorry. You might try the group What's the Name of that book?, too.

message 5: by Elishia (new)

Elishia | 2620 comments ShoSho wrote: "Your description reminded me of Single White Vampire (Argeneau, #3) by Lynsay Sands but when I read the blurb I remembered that the vampire is the author and the girl is the editor !
I'll keep looking"

This is what came to mind for me as well.

message 6: by David (new)

David Navratil | 2 comments Tks for all your efforts, David

Elishia wrote: "ShoSho wrote: "Your description reminded me of Single White Vampire (Argeneau, #3) by Lynsay Sands but when I read the blurb I remembered that the vampire is the author and the girl is the editor !
I'll keep..."

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Single White Vampire (other topics)