Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Underlings (Moderators) > Getting things settled out...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments :D Thank you so much!!!!!!! :D <3

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Of course! But, we had so many good characters though. :(

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I know. :( We could make them as first years though? Idk. If we get through more than one year, should we create another round of first years?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Also, I'm thinking there should be profiles made for the teachers, and they can be roleplayed by any moderator.

message 5: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Feb 02, 2014 02:54PM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah, starting with first years is a good idea. Although, if we reach year two, it'll just be them a year older lol. :P

Can I keep my professors?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Exactly! :D I'm thinking I'll have different character topics for each year. Ex. Class A, Class B, Class C, etc...?

Absolutely! Would you only want them to be rped by you?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Ooooh.... hmmm... now I don't know lol. I suppose it would be fine for them to be RPed by any mod to speed things along. XD

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments That's what I'm thinking, yeah. :)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yep, it's a good idea. That way we don't wait around for one of the people to post if they're offline.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Mkay. :)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I have all the folders figured out and set!!! :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Mm, I've also decided that we don't care about most passageways and also most staircases. Sound good?

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) But what if kids wanna congregate in the halls? LOL.

I posted my professors in staff, is that okay?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments -_- They have Common Rooms, the Great Hall, the Library...

Yep! :D

message 15: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Cool XD

message 16: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Shouldn't Clarisse be 11? I thought we were only doing 1st years?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Good god that is embarrassing. :( Fixed, history also adjusted. Any other problems noted there?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Should we have people bold their posting orders?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments How many more characters do you think we'll need? I would like at least five in each house, I think, but what did you have in mind?

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) What do you mean bold posting orders? Yes we need more characters and possibly more players? Or did you want small group?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments For example:

((Posting order: Sarah, Sunshine))

vs

((Posting order: Sarah, Sunshine))

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh! Yes, I like you to bold it. :)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Mkay. :) I'll update that in my "Expectations". ;D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Approved, we have two Gryffindors and a Ravenclaw. In the works, there are two Hufflepuffs, a Ravenclaw, and a Slytherin.

message 25: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'll probably make a Slytherin.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Mkay. I'll make... A female Ravenclaw (maybe August or a variation on that character) and a Slytherin (maybe a girl and a boy, unrelated), I think.

Do you maybe want to make siblings that are in different houses? They could either both have been adopted (I'd rather not have another set of twins, just because that tends to be a popular course of action with these sort of things...), or one of them could have been born towards the beginning of the school year, October perhaps, and the other one could have been born in the summer, so they're very young? (So about a year's difference in age, but close enough and at the right time that they're in the same year.)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments ₰αᴙαh wrote: "What do you mean bold posting orders? Yes we need more characters and possibly more players? Or did you want small group?"

Sorry, I forgot to respond to all of this! How many more characters? Do we need a minimum number per house or what are you thinking? I would like to get more players, could you invite some people? I don't want to send out a mass invite, but I'm not sure who is actually interested.

message 28: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Ah I see, yes, I agree. Plus we already have twins. How about one is adopted and the other one was a surprise baby after the adoption went through?

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Feb 09, 2014 11:06AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hmmm good point. Let me ponder on who to invite. Maybe to start 5 per house?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Oh! I like it! Yes, let's do that!

Sounds good and sounds good!

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Kay XD

What kinda siblings were you thinking?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Um... Well here's an idea, but I'm really quite flexible. Maybe an adopted boy and then a little girl and she could be a little frail and he is super protective of her?

message 33: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Sure! Which one would you like to play?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Um, could I play the brother...?

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Okay cool. So I assume he'll be a Gryffindor? What should she be? A Hufflepuff maybe?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I think he could be a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw or even a Slytherin. Probably not a Hufflepuff though. I could see her being pretty much anything but a Gryffindor. Do you have any picture ideas? What are you feeling for them house-wise? Gryffindor/Hufflepuff like you just commented?

message 37: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah, Gryffindor/Hufflepuff sounds good. I was thinking of using that pic that I reserved in images?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Aw...! So cute! Looks good to me and that sounds like a plan! I'll post some pictures and see what you think.

message 39: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) KK :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Uh... I got distracted on Pinterest. Totally not even in the right category... :/

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) HAHAHA!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments ...halp...

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LOL it's okay, I'm watching the Olympics so I'm slow to respond anyway. :P

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Okay. :) Me too! Gotta love this multitasking thing. ;D

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) HAHAHA yes! XD

message 46: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Feel free to still post pics though and I'll look. XD

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments This is the best I've found so far. :/

message 48: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) He's cute!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments I'm not connecting with the picture though.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 600 comments Also I'm having a very hard time finding pictures!

« previous 1 3 4