Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > adding me as a contributor on a few books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paulo (new)

Paulo Costa | 3 comments I hope I am reaching the right person to get help in adding some contributor credits on some books.
Thank you in advance,
paulo

NW14: The Anthology of New Writing, Granta UK 2006 - ISBN 1-86207-850-5
Beyond Words: Translating the World, Banff Centre Press 2010, ISBN 978-1-894-77338-6
Translit Volume 9: An Anthology of Literary Translation 2012 ISBN 1478140380
Dance The Guns To Silence: 100 Poems For Ken Saro Wiwa Flipped Eye Publishing 2005, UK, ISBN: 1905233019
Writing Across Canada: Mapping the Country in 19 Chapters - Nightwood Editions 2004
Writing On Air, D. Rothenberg and W. Pryor eds. MIT Press 2003
Original Sins, Canongate UK 2001, ISBN: 978-1841950815

Paulo da Costa
Goodreads Author

born
Angola

website
http://www.paulodacosta.com

twitter username
paulocostaautor

genre
Fiction, Poetry, Non Fiction

About this author
edit data

paulo da costa was born in Luanda, Angola and raised in Vale de Cambra , Portugal. He is a writer, editor and translator living on the West Coast of Canada. paulo’s first book of fiction The Scent of a Lie received the 2003 Commonwealth First Book Prize for the Canada-Caribbean Region and the W. O Mitchell City of Calgary Book Prize. The title story also received the Canongate Prize for short-fiction in Edinburgh – Scotland. His poetry and fiction have been published widely in literary magazines around the world and translated into Italian, Spanish, Serbian, Slovenian and Portuguese.

message 2: by Ine (new)

Ine | 263 comments Done!

message 3: by Paulo (new)

Paulo Costa | 3 comments much,much appreciated Ine.

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Stroh | 2 comments Hello to the moderators and librarians, and thanks so much for your work.

I am a contributor along with these other authors on on Defying Gravity from Paycock Press edited By Richard Peacock, a book I just added to Goodreads ISBN 978-0931181405

If you would please add me as an author and possibly any other of these contributors who are Goodreads authors, we'd all be v grateful. Thanks you.

Malve S. Burns, Tracy Alig Dowling, Julia Dubner, Solveig Eggerz, Amani Elkassabany, Julia Elliott, Katie Pickard Fawcett, Diana Friedman, Arin Greenwood, Elizabeth Word Gutting, Shelby Settles Harper, Melanie S. Hatter, Cathy Hostetler, Shelagh Powers Johnson, Trasi Johnson, Stephanie Joyce, Jacqueline Jules, Brooke Kenny, p. m. korkinsky, A. Levy-Lavigne, Veronica Li, Katharine A. Lorr, Kate Lu, Mary Claire Mahaney, Jocelyn McCarthy, Barbara Moore, Brighid Moret, Kathryn Murphy, Lisa Nanni-Messegee, Allison Nichol, Judith O’Neill, Maggie Nye, Bethanne Patrick, Valerie O. Patterson, Eena Ruffini, Adrienne Benson Scherger, Anne Sheldon, Julie Shields, Marija Stajic, Suzanne Stroh, Mary Switalski, Sally Toner and Krista Waple

message 5: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments 4 done

message 6: by Juli (new)

Juli (juli_d_revezzo) | 17 comments Hello, I am a contributor to a new anthology listed here:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Is there a way I can add the cover, or do I need to be listed as a contributor? If so, how do I go about doing that?

message 7: by Jaideep (new)

Jaideep Bhoosreddy (jaideep_bhoosreddy) | 92 comments #6 added as contributor. Now you can add the cover like you would have done on your other books.

message 8: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5029 comments #6 Cover added. Editor set as primary as per policy and to allow combining with other editions.

message 9: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Stroh | 2 comments Thanks so much z squared!!!