What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Simply Sexy
This topic is about Simply Sexy
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. 3 book series about 3 sisters and their lives [s]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments I am looking for a 3 book series about 3 sisters and their lives. Older from 1990's. Fiction romance; each book talked about a different sister. I believe one of the names of the book started with Sexual (something). Each book title was about that Sister. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

message 2: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Schultz | 22 comments do you remember where it took place? this sounds like the stanislaski series by Nora Roberts, but there are more than 3 books. don't know how to link into the thread, but there are 3 sisters and they were the first 3 books. taming Natasha, luring a lady and falling for Rachel.

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments It was not by someone famous. One was a art collector, one worked at a tv station I think and it was only a 3 book series.

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Not sure where it took place. Sorry.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Bailey | 97 comments Could it be any of the McCabe sisters books by Freya North? Pip, Cat and Fen?

message 6: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments No that is not it Emma. Thank you though.

message 7: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Could it be the series written by Aola Vandergriff set in the early 1900's or is it more recent?

message 8: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Laurie it's more recent. I think it take place in New York or Califorina.

message 9: by Allie (new)

Allie | 18 comments I don't know the name of the books, but was one of the books about a sister that dies?

message 10: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Allie none of the sisters die. On is attracted to an artist, one runs a tv station I think.

message 11: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Jen, you should change your post's title to something descriptive about the book. You'll catch more eyes that way.

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin | 192 comments Possibly the series by Janine Boissard? She had a series about some sisters back in the 90s (I think.) The first book is L'esprit de famille, A Matter of Feeling.

message 13: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Will do Tab thanks for the tip!

message 14: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Wicklein | 20 comments Thanks to everyone who helped me looked for the three books! It was Simply Sexy, Suddenly Sexy and Sinfully Sexy by Linda Francis Lee!

message 15: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38279 comments Mod
Shelving the first one in the series...