Books2Movies Club discussion

Books2Movies Projects > EPICS 00.2 - Members' Progress

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka (ztook) | 2936 comments Mod
Here you can sign yourself for The Epics Project and update your progress.

How this works? Every time you read the book or see the movie from the project, edit your original post and write down the dates and any other trivia you fancy. You can of course make any other comments here, it's just that the first one would be the easiest way for you (and us) to follow your progress.

Do not worry if you find yourself behind, or even better too far in, the schedule. This is not competition but the challenge and encouragement for everyone involved, to read at least some of the books assigned to the project. If we would really manage to read them all, and in the projected time also, that would indeed be a success! But if not, well, the world won't tumble down on us, right? :)

message 2: by Zeljka (last edited Nov 02, 2014 08:08AM) (new)

Zeljka (ztook) | 2936 comments Mod
To give you an example, here is my first entry:

1. Howard Fast: Spartacus
-- reading dates: 03 February - 13 April 2014
-- movie(s) seen:
---- Spartacus (1960) -- 6/10 (25 October 2014)
---- Spartacus (2004) -- 4/10 (seen it years ago, and I think if I try to see it again, the rating would become even lower, so let's not tempt the fate)
---- Spartacus: Blood and Sand (2010) -- maybe I'll watch it, if time would allow it

2. The Once and Future King by T.H. White
-- reading dates: 25 May -
-- movie(s) seen:
----

message 3: by Alana (new)

Alana (alanasbooks) | 730 comments I have a feeling it's going to be about 6 months before I'm really able to dive into this, but when I get there, I'll fly through!

1. Spartacus