Assassin/Shifter series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion discussion

General info > NEWS, CHAT AND SPECULATION - what is comming up?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manipi (last edited Feb 02, 2014 02:05AM) (new)

Manipi L | 96 comments Mod
So, what are the latest news from our author?

Our author Sandrine Gasq Dion is generous and gives us updates all the time. So here I will try to post lastest updates for the comming books.

What du you think of the cooming books?
Any expectations and hopes?
What do you think of sneek peeks?
What are they doing?

Tell us what u think...

message 2: by Manipi (new)

NEW BOOK COMMING OUT ON FEBRUARY THE 14TH

AT YEARS END - the book of Elijah and Jaxon

[image error] photo IMG_3245-blueeyes1_zpse7aa467b.jpg"/>

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 3: by Manipi (last edited Feb 02, 2014 01:53AM) (new)

Description of Jaxon's and Elijahs book

Sanringe Gasq Dion posted on the 28th of January following description of Elijahs and Jaxon's story on her Facebook page

Ever since he set eyes on Jaxon Salvatore at Camp Pride, 16-year-old Elijah Newman knew who he'd be spending the rest of his life with. The tough guy, on the other hand, was not getting that message. Rebuffed at every turn, Elijah does his best to make the middle Salvatore brother understand that their lives were meant to be connected. Suddenly, odd things begin to happen and Elijah becomes more and more convinced that there's a demon inside him. All he can do is try to keep his friends - and the man he's beginning to love - safe from his secret.

Two long years have passed since Jaxon Salvatore first laid eyes on the boisterous, beautiful - and much younger - Elijah Newman. Fighting off the teenager with the huge blue eyes has been torture from day one. Now, Elijah is about to turn 18 and Jaxon finally sees light on the horizon for a life with him. But strange things are happening: the teenager doesn't flirt with him like he used to, he rarely hangs out with his buddies and he talks about having a boyfriend. A boyfriend? Things are NOT good.

When awful things happen to Elijah, Jaxon struggles to keep the younger man safe and himself sane. From the coast of Washington, to the peak of Mount Olympus, Jaxon will stop at nothing to keep what's his.

Can't wait to read about these two. I wanna know what has happened to Elijah.

message 4: by Manipi (new)

Our author Sandrine Gasq Dion posten following on her Facebook page yesterday.

SATURDAY SNEAK PEEK!! AT YEAR'S END. FEB 14TH!! Copyright 2014.

Jesse wished he’d brought a damn deck of cards. As it was, they’d already played ‘I Spy’ and the game hadn’t lasted long. Jaxon’s anger was squeezing all the air out of the tunnel, and he and Justice were just there for back-up.
Not that Jaxon needed any at this point. His anger was fueling him and when Jaxon got angry, people scattered. Often literally, in lots of little pieces.
After their parents had died, Jaxon was the one Justice and Jesse had most worried about. His anger issues became worse as time went by, but for some reason he’d been calmer since meeting Elijah Newman a few years ago when he’d been a 16-year-old camper at Camp Pride.
Well, until Elijah had decided to start dating.
A loud whimper brought Jesse out of his thoughts. Jaxon was holding a rogue off the floor by his neck.
“Where. Is. Petey?” Jaxon brought the rogue right up to his face.
“I don’t know! They don’t tell us grunts that kind of shit!”
Justice coughed lightly as Jaxon’s grip tightened around the rogue’s neck.
“Maybe we should keep that one alive, huh?” Justice motioned to the pile of dead rogues. “We might be able to get something out of him.”
Jaxon snarled in the rogue’s face and threw him across the room.
“Fine. Let’s get the fuck out of here.”
Justice exhaled as Jaxon left the tunnels. He called up top to Hayden.
“Charges set?” Justice asked.
“Ready to rip,” Hayden answered.
“Okay, we’re on our way up.” Justice sheathed his swords and turned to Jesse. “Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted from all this fighting.”
Jesse chuckled and grabbed the rogue by his foot, dragging him out of the tunnel.
“Hey!” he whimpered.
“Shut up,” Justice growled. “You’re lucky to be alive.”
“You call this lucky?” he squeaked.
Jesse turned and glared at the rogue, letting his massive canines drop. The rogue’s eyes went wide and he pointed at Jesse.
“It’s true! You’re the white lion one!”
“He could be the white tiger, or the Maltese.” Justice grinned. “You just never know with us.”
“We don’t have time for ‘Meet the Salvatore Brothers’ right now — maybe later when we waterboard you, we can talk.” Jesse resumed walking.
“Wait, what?” the rogue shouted.
Justice elbowed his brother. “God, I love this job.”

message 5: by Manipi (new)

Sneak peek at Lux Ex Tenebris. No release date yet! Copyright 2013.

Another sneek peek at one of the cooming books.

Our author is generous with sneek peeks in her commig books. And we like it, don't we?

This is another sneek peek posted on her facebook page yesterday.

This one is about Stone and Killian. And aww man, I just love Killian more and more and more. He is slowly becomming one of my absolute favorite charachters of all three series.

Stone sat in his chair, feet propped up on the bed. Killian stood at the bedroom window. Stone sighed in frustration and Killian raised an eyebrow at him.
“What?” Stone turned his attention back to the paper.
“What is ti that you are doing?” Killian asked.
“It’s called homework. I have to come up with the meanings behind names.”
“Oh?”
“Yes. Oh? I’ve already looked yours up for fun.”
Killian leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. “Let me guess. It means huge asshole?”
“Close.” Stone snorted. Killian scowled and Stone sighed. “Fine. I’ve found a few meanings. ‘Bright headed’ is one, and we know that’s bullshit.” Stone smiled wide. “Then there’s the small and fierce.”
Killian straightened. “I am not small.”
“No I am, remember?” Stone glared at Killian.
“What does your name mean?”
“Small pebble.” Stone bit his bottom lip. Killian’s lips twitched and it almost looked like a smile was forming. “You should do that more often.”
“What?” Killian turned back to the window, lacing his fingers behind his back.
“Twitch.” Stone deadpanned. “Smile, idiot. Or, attempt to.”

message 6: by Manipi (new)

In celebration of 2,000 likes, a sneak peek at "Dirty Ross" Scheduled to be released in April. Copyright 2013

Sandrine Gasq Dion posten on her Facebook page following sneek peek from upcomming assiassin/shifter book Dirty Ross. What do you think?

“Ladies and gentleman! Put your hands together for our undefeated fighter, Cole the Stryker, Rykerrrrrr!!”
Ross’ mouth fell open.
“Dude!” Noah shouted.
“Did you know he cage fought?” Jesse asked.
Ross shook his head slowly.
Cole walked out into the middle of the cage and lifted his hands up. He was already sporting a black eye and blood ran from his temple and bottom lip.
“And his opponent, Max the Masher!”
“Max the Masher?” Noah cracked up.
“Jesus, how many fights has he been in tonight?” Ross walked around the crowd to the other side of the cage.
A loud bell rang and Cole bounced up and down on the balls of his feet, stretching his arms out. He cocked his head from side to side and motioned for the other fighter to come at him. Ross watched in total fascination as Cole landed a nice right hook to the other guy’s face. A roundhouse kick came next, catching Max in his head. Ross stood in awe.
Damn Cole could kick some ass.
Sweat poured down his chest as his muscles flexed. Ross’ dick thickened as Cole proceeded to hand Max a new asshole. It was fucking sexy as all hell. Ross moved closer to the cage and that’s when their eyes met. Cole’s widened and Ross noticed Max making his move as Cole was distracted.
“Cole!” He shouted.
Max landed a nice right hook to Cole’s jaw sending him to the mat. Ross jumped on the cage.
“Get up!”
Max was trying to pin Cole. Ross shook the cage.
“Kick his ass!” Ross shouted.
“Will you shut up?!” Cole moved his legs around quickly, catching Max in a scissor hold. He contorted his upper body and gripped Max’s thighs, holding them tight all while putting pressure on the man’s throat with his thighs.
“Yeah!” Ross shouted at the top of his lungs. “Take him out, babe!”
Cole looked up in shock. “Babe?”
“Pay attention!” Ross screamed.
Max finally tapped out and Cole fell back on the mat.
“Fucking faggot.” Max snapped.
A loud growl shook the cage and Cole looked up in surprise. Ross’ face was contorted in anger.
“That faggot just kicked your ass!” he snarled. “Come on out of the cage, you little prick.”
The announcer stepped in between them and helped Cole up. He held Cole’s hand up.
“Still undefeated! Give a round of applause to Cole the Stryker, Ryker!”
Cole held his other hand up and waited for the go ahead to leave the cage. The medical staff pulled him aside as he made his way down the stairs.
“Get to the locker room, Ryker.” One of them said.
Cole walked through the screaming people, patting him on the back. He walked down the long hall to the locker rooms and headed for the showers. Stepping into the stream of hot water, he moaned in bliss as the hot water soothed his sore body. What the hell was Ross doing here? And why did he call him babe?
Cole shook his head to clear it and rubbed his face with his hands. He winced, touching his bottom lip. That would take time to heal. Everything hurt and it took forever to get dressed. Fights were still going on as he collected his winnings and headed out to the parking lot. A figure stood next to his truck in the dark, but Cole didn’t need the light to know who it was.
“Why are you still here?” Cole unlocked his truck and threw his gym bag in the back.
“I wanted to make sure you were okay.” Ross stepped forward and reached a hand out to Cole’s face. He hissed as Cole’s injuries came into view from the trucks interior lights. “Oh my God, your face.”
“I’ll be fine.” Cole walked to the other side of his truck and realized Ross was following him. “What are you doing?”
“Getting a ride.”
“What makes you think I’m going to drive you home?”
“Because my ride is still inside and I’m taking you home with me.”
“Excuse me?”
Ross stepped closer and touched Cole’s face lightly. “I’ve got some herbs and stuff at home that will heal you faster.”
Cole closed his eyes as Ross’ fingertip trailed his bottom lip. It was a light touch, one he wasn’t used to. He opened his eyes to see Ross’ staring at him.
“Do you have food?”
“Yeah,” Ross chuckled. “I managed to finish shopping.”

message 7: by Manipi (new)

Check out Sandrine Gasq Dions facebook page. Cool pictures and updates directly from the author.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offici...

message 8: by Renee (new)

Renee Kelley (Renee_Kelley) I can't wait to read these books

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 1 comments WOW, I am so looking forward to the next books!! A huge thank you to Manipi for letting me know about this group! :-)

message 10: by Manipi (new)

Renee wrote: "I can't wait to read these books"

TracyG. wrote: "i'm looking forward to reading these :)"

What do you think will happen between Eli and Jaxon?
We all know they will end up together, but I mean how will it go. Do you think Eli really has a boyfriend? Or is he just saying that as an excuse to draw himself away from everybody he cares about?

I kind of don't think he has a boyfriend. I Do think that Jaxon will believe like half of their book that Eli has a boyfriend, and be disapointed about it. Or something like that :)

message 11: by Manipi (new)

Tracy wrote: "WOW, I am so looking forward to the next books!! A huge thank you to Manipi for letting me know about this group! :-)"

U are so very welcome.
The more the marryier :)

message 12: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Carter | 12 comments Manipi wrote: "Renee wrote: "I can't wait to read these books"

TracyG. wrote: "i'm looking forward to reading these :)"

What do you think will happen between Eli and Jaxon?
We all know they will end up together..."

I think the boyfriend "Cal" is really Carl, trying to get Elijah for the rogues. Didn't really think anything of it until I reread "Forbidden" the last scene in particular hit me with that feel. I may be wrong but we won't be able to no for sure until Single Awareness Day ^_^

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Backman | 2 comments I can't wait to read the next books!! Especially Elijah and Jaxon's book

I also think "Cal" is really Carl too and he's trying to lure Elijah away
Thank you Manipi for setting this group up :)

message 14: by Manipi (new)

Another sneak peak guys. What do you think abput this pairing. Brock and Zack. Interesting

“Do you ever shut up?” Zack sighed in exasperation. “There’s no way the honey badger is more badass than a wolverine!”
Brock grinned and turned up the sound on the video. “You see? The Honey Badger doesn’t give a shit.”
“Yeah? Well the wolverine doesn’t give a fuck and that trumps shit, so fuck you.”

This sneak peak was posted on Sandrine Gasq Dions facebook-page.

What do you think about this?

message 15: by Manipi (new)

By the way. I just came to thonk about it.

Tomorow is the day....Yeeeey :)

message 16: by Monchari (new)

Monchari S | 6 comments Please vote for our beloved-series :

Best New M/M Series of 2014

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...

message 17: by Fabienne (new)

Fabienne Lunaire | 6 comments I'm Kind of looking Forward to Brock's book. I think he is probably one of the few characters with a lot of undeveloped potential. You know most of the characters she introduces I love instantly. But Brock not so much. I don't hate him but I don't really like him yet either. So I'm really looking forward to this one and to the one with Killian.

message 18: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (Lubinbarbara126yahoocom) | 4 comments I really like Brock I've gotten use yo him and all the other football players , now killian is a different story I'm so looking forward for his story , while I cried at Years End I'm so going to laugh my ass of with killian,why don't you like Brock He kind of remind me of Nikolai before colin

message 19: by Fabienne (new)

Fabienne Lunaire | 6 comments Hi Barbara,

I don't like him yet. I didn't like how he tried to seduce Nik again even though he knew that Nik was in love with Colin. But I'm sure I'm going to like him when it's time for his book. And I think it's more intersting this way.

message 20: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (Lubinbarbara126yahoocom) | 4 comments Hi Fabienne,

Brock remind me of nik ,why do you think Colin gave nik such a hard time he was a man whore just like Brock right now Zack will tame Brock just like Colin did nik any you my dear will love the new Brock.

message 21: by Fabienne (new)

Fabienne Lunaire | 6 comments Hi Barbara,

I'm sure I will like Brock's book, too. I haven't read a Sandrine Gasq-Dion book yet that I didn't like.

message 22: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (Lubinbarbara126yahoocom) | 4 comments Hi Fabienne

What other authors you have besides sandrine.

message 23: by M (last edited Apr 06, 2014 11:07PM) (new)

M (_m_a_l) | 1 comments Hi, as you all know Dirty Ross is released April 15th. If you're interested in a chance to win a copy of the ebook, go check out the giveaway on my blog :)

http://fantasizewithinthepages.blogsp...

message 24: by Taya (last edited Aug 14, 2014 01:08PM) (new)

Taya NEW BOOK RELEASE !!

Savage Love (Assassin Shifters Book 23) - Chaz Savage and Lev Chirkoff

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Savage-Love-Ass...

message 25: by Taya (new)

Taya Brianna wrote: "Just finished reading Savage Love, it was a great addition to the series!
As far as speculations go, I have couple for both Assassin Shifters and the Olympians. (possible spoilers, though not real..."

My top question after reading Savage love is what is Samson to Lev? He was starting to tell Lev something but Chaz interrupted.

message 26: by Rosa Hope (new)

Rosa Hope (RosaHope) | 5 comments I have a really stupid question.... Lmao. I know that James is immortal, but what about The General? Is Derek still just human?

I would like a book about Brody and Lucas. I think Jordy is gonna be with Wraith, the tutoring thing means they will be spending time together.

message 27: by Taya (new)

Taya Rosa Hope wrote: "I have a really stupid question.... Lmao. I know that James is immortal, but what about The General? Is Derek still just human?

I would like a book about Brody and Lucas. I think Jordy is gonna b..."

I would think he would be since that seems to theme of all her books. That nobody significant will ever die and sort have fairytale feel to it.

message 28: by Yineth (new)

Yineth | 8 comments Rosa Hope wrote: "I have a really stupid question.... Lmao. I know that James is immortal, but what about The General? Is Derek still just human?

I would like a book about Brody and Lucas. I think Jordy is gonna b..."

James said that Derek will soon be as well I don't think they are in a hurry to change.

message 29: by LynW (new)

LynW | 6 comments does anyone know which book is next?

message 30: by Manipi (new)

Information from sandrine Gasq Dions Facebook-page about upcoming books:

Gabriel's Fall is out December 15th. It is the story of Gabriel the angel from Second Time Around. If you haven't read it, it's 99 cents on Amazon. After that, it's Ramos' book from the men of Manhattan series and then on to Ryde the Lightning. Locke and Key as well As WRAITH have no release dates yet because I have no clue when they will be edited. An Eye for an Eye (The second book in the Santorno stories) will most likely be out before Locke and Wraith as it is in the editing process.

Assassin/Shifter series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Savage Love (other topics)