Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Psst, need a fix?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard | 7 comments Hello addicts,
First five to shake my hand get a free fix. The rest will have to cut it with a credit card.
Good luck and pleasant reading!
Richard

message 2: by Kathe (new)

Kathe (kathed) | 5 comments um

how does one go about shaking your hand? is this a virtual or physical thing?

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard | 7 comments Hi Kathe,
That was the virtual shake I was looking for - almost. Add me to your circle of friends and I'll contact you.
I swapped addictions ten years ago - pity me please and excuse my brevity.
All the best,
R.

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard | 7 comments And here's more evidence of my virtual existence:
[http://richarddenooy.book.co.za/]

message 5: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 1 comments How is this for a virtual handshake! ^-^ I need something new to read.

message 6: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mercy20) *shakes hands in passing and then checks her palm for her fix* ;)

I've added you to my circle of friends as well. Thanks in advance for "fix"ing me up ;)

message 7: by Shasta (new)

Shasta | 9 comments ^5 shake shake shake...thats very kind of you!!!
next stop adding you to my friends, then checking out what it is that you write about!!!

message 8: by Richard (new)

Richard | 7 comments Five free fixes coming up. Watch your inbox.
Thanks and best wishes,
R.

message 9: by Richard (new)

Richard | 7 comments Many thanks to Kathe for her swift response and excellent review on my profile!

My fiendish plot to attract new readers was brought to a grinding halt when you lit junkies realised all the free dope was gone.

So, here's my new offer: check out my profile and book; decide whether it appeals to you; if so, add me to your circle of friends.

At the end of the month, I'll select several addicts at random and send them a copy of my book, which is scheduled for launch on Amazon on April 1.

Here's hoping that date is less foolish than it suddenly sounds...

message 10: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 16 comments What can I say except I am intrigued and excited. I really dug the excerpt from your book that was available on your profile. Nice marketing ploy too...

message 11: by Richard (last edited Mar 14, 2008 12:33AM) (new)

Richard | 7 comments Thank you, Logan. You'll be glad to hear that I have just prodded a scrap of paper with your name on it into the left eye socket of the skull that sits beside my keyboard. Perhaps you shall be the chosen one...

(I'm kidding, of course. It's in my mouth.)

message 12: by Bradley (new)

Bradley | 5 comments Intriguing.. but I can't add you. I have added too many requests outgoing at the moment. =)