Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Febuary Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments This month is the Super Bowl, so the challenge is to read a book with that has a character who is a football player. Please post your read and what you think of it and also how many stars you gave it.

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments I think I'm going to read Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles , I'll be back and let everyone know what I think of it.

message 3: by Chris (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:45AM) (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I'm going to read Waiting on the Sidelines (Waiting on the Sidelines, #1) by Ginger Scott . I have a few other books to read first, but I'll be back before the end of February!

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 408 comments I'm going to read Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1) by Miranda Kenneally I just have to wait for it to become available on my digital library.

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments I finished Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles . It was a really easy read.
I gave it 3*

message 6: by Turtlefrog (new)

Turtlefrog | 233 comments I finished Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, #2) by Kimberly Lauren and loved it! I gave it 5*

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I finally finished Waiting on the Sidelines (Waiting on the Sidelines, #1) by Ginger Scott . I give it 4.5 stars because it was a little too angsty for me, but I had to keep reminding myself it was high school. I loved the writing style and would read this author again. Great characterization throughout. I loved Nolan's strength, her goodness and I loved all the sporting chacacters especially Buck. I found the story to be very touching at times and really cried at the end!

message 8: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris and Turtlefrog sounds like you liked your books, I think I'll put them on my TBR list.

message 9: by Megan (last edited Feb 28, 2014 08:21PM) (new)

Megan | 408 comments I finished Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1) by Miranda Kenneally (4*) I loved it so much!! I'm glad I finally read it! lol

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Megan wrote: "I finished Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1) by Miranda Kenneally (4*) I loved it so much!! I'm glad I finally read it! lol"

It's a really cute series.

message 11: by Turtlefrog (new)

Turtlefrog | 233 comments Erika wrote: "Chris and Turtlefrog sounds like you liked your books, I think I'll put them on my TBR list."

Erika,
Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, #2) by Kimberly Lauren is actually book #2 in the Broken series. You will def need to read book #1 Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken, #1) by Kimberly Lauren as book two is a continuation of the first one just from a different characters POV. Both books are great reads!

message 12: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Turtlefrog wrote: "Erika wrote: "Chris and Turtlefrog sounds like you liked your books, I think I'll put them on my TBR list."

Erika,
Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, #2) by Kimberly Lauren is actually book #2 in the Broken seri..."

Thanks Turtlefrog,I saw that when I went to add to my TBR list :)