Rush [❆ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ❆] discussion

Getting Started > ᴄʜᴀᴛ

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (last edited Feb 01, 2014 05:38PM) (new)

somebody | 332 comments description

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Hey Would anyone be willing to make a character for me? I would give you all the basic details you needed. It would be the estranged twin brother to one of my characters who is here hoping to find her.

message 3: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Oooh ME!

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) You would? The FC is Logan Lerman, unless you want to use someone else. I can send you birthday and parent info,

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Most of the info can be found under the McKenzie Amelia DiRosa thread. She's the other half of the twinship.

message 6: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Okay, I'll look at her thread but would you still message me?

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Yup, on it!

message 8: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie @Somebody. You know that William's going to get all protective of his sister, yeah? Like the moment he finds out and such :P

message 9: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments XD meh, I suppose Luke's just gonna have to be stuck with that now won't he?

message 10: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Yeah. He's going to take things out of context and be like "you bought her dinner, are her only friend on facebook and tried to cuddle after only knowing her for a day. What the 'ell?"

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Well, *cough, cough* why doesn't he make a racket out at the skating rink trying to find his sister in the storm?

message 12: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments XD not trying to start anything at all. Just Luke freaks out, too much fabulousness to handle- he'll probably get left out.

message 13: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie @Megan I don't think we're allowed to Paradox

@Somebody I just read all the topics so I wanted to say something :P

message 14: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Hey... does anyone feel like doing a collab with me?
I had this idea while watching the Olympics (Julia Lipnitskaia <3 ) that it would be amazing if someone did a figure skating RP with me.

I think it would be cool if there was this girl that had made it all the way to the Olympics in the past, but couldn't medal. Her mentor later told her that it was because she didn't smile and always seemed super uptight when she was on the ice and even when she was off the ice. This led to the sending of her to this resort in hopes that she would loosen up. I think that it would be awesome that while she was here, she's got a pretty bad attitude about being sent away in the first place, but eventually meets this guy who teaches her how to loosen up and an adorkable romance ensues, laced with beautiful cheesiness <3

I totally want to do this and I wouldn't even mind playing the guy (I'd actually almost prefer it). So does anyone want to do this with me? Preferably someone that I haven't done anything with in the past, but it's okay either way :) I just want to do this really bad.

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I would be willing, I've actually been working on a girl that fits this description nearly too a t, or I have guys in the works that I could use if you wish?

message 16: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Yesh, would you please do it with me? :D I would be soooo happy, and you could just use that girl if you'd like. That would be amazing. I've kind of been wanting to do this sort of thing for a while now, aha. The Olympics is just the way to make me want it more XD

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Yeah, I was inspired by the same thing, but how far off the Olympics should she be, like a month after it happened, or like a year? Just so I can wiggle her age around.

message 18: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Aha, great minds think alike, ay? Anyways, whichever you feel would work :) I was thinking of making the boy around seventeen or eighteen, so anywhere in that range would work, unless you'd like to go for older (or younger). I wouldn't mind that.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Maybe she should be sixteen? So that he kind of is a teacher at first, then it escalates.

message 20: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

Don't mind me, just...Watchin.

message 21: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Megan: That would be cute :3 I was thinking of him kind of, like, meeting up with her by accident and then showing her a bit of diversity with some things from his own sport (though, I would still have to think of something for that since I have no clue what other sport would be similar to figure skating (beside, you know, hockey) because I'm a lamo and know nothing about sports). But, I dunno, this is just my random thoughts (it would also be cute if he didn't know how to skate at all and she taught him something in that aspect). But, yes, it would be adorable if he was slightly older than her :3

Somebody: Lol, stalker I do that sort of thing too, though XD

message 22: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (last edited Feb 20, 2014 07:27PM) (new)

somebody | 332 comments Jennalyn: Only as much as I need to be :33 They have speed skating though, like figure but it deals with speed. If you went with sports, just sayin

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Good, and how about just like a month after the Olympics, and he could be a... oh, wow... dancer? Gymnast? Roller derby? Maybe he could be a bobsledder or a luge guy? Trying to help, though this is really hard. I love this so much, though it will be odd, in one rp I have a girl heading to the Olympics, and in one I have one coming back. I'm already in love with both rps though.

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Oh, before we get really into this, I need to make you aware the earliest I can post her is Sunday, I'm traveling currently, and we're driving from florida back to NY Saturday, and tomorrow we are at a theme park, plus my mom's computer is the only one we bought wifi for, and she doesn't have word.

message 25: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Random: Julia fell in the Olympics... Nooooooooo! ;-;

Somebody: Lol, same here XD
See, I would do that, but I really like the idea of him having really basic ideas on skating. Like, so much that he cannot skate, like, at all XD I just have this cute image of her trying to help him skate and him just falling all over himself, lol.

Megan: Awesome-sauce :3
Haha, yeah, tell me about it. I was looking into some stuff online about it and it was talking about how most figure skaters take easily to things like snowboarding and skiing, so maybe I'll just go with snowboarding and find a way to tie it in there :P I'm sure it's doable.
And, yes, I am already in love with the plot too :D It's going to be amazing.
Anyways, you're totally fine on the time restriction thing. It takes me a little while to make my characters, so I'm sure to be done around then anyways. :) Have fun in Florida though! You're lucky to be going there; get out of this cold for a little bit :P

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I know, I don't want to go back, it's so warm here, and she's all done except for pictures, since I can't get the urls for them onto my computer. If you look at the fc's, she's my one unknown girl. I love the way she looks for a skater. I have four of eight characters I've been working on done, now two are set aside for people, but I'm going to have up to six open, luckily I still have three guys, so they should get snatched up quick.

message 27: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Megan: Ooh, she's very pretty :) Ah, I see. Yeah, I've gone through that kind of thing with the images :P Sucks when that kind of thing happens. I think that I'm going to use Joshua Anthony Brand for his Fc because he is freaking smexy hasn't been claimed for some reason :P So, yeah. Jeez Louise, you've been busy, yeah? I've been sooooo lazy with my characters. I'm so beat. I think this one will be my last for a while, haha.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) My family has been coming over for hours at a time, it's my reason for escaping them, plus the long car rides here and back.

message 29: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) God, I hate being around family >.< I'm so mean for saying that, but they annoy me greatly.

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Bored, someone talk to me before I go insane.

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I just posted my character Declan that's going to be the guy for Rowen.

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Oh really? Thanks so much!! I hope it wasn't to much trouble. I look forward to rping with you again!

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) No, it wasn't. I've made a crapload of them recently. Once he's approved we an start.

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Lol alrighty then. Where you that bored?

message 35: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) No, I was on vacation and didn't have wifi, plus a twenty four hour drive both ways.

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Yikes!! That has got to suck

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Yeah, and I'm claustrophobic, so... it's always interesting, luckily my sister stayed home this year, so there was no where near as much stuff, so I didn't start having panic attacks like I normally do.

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Same here. You should have seen me on on a recent flight back to the states lol. I was begging to be knocked out.

message 39: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Yeah, I wish, my parents wouldn't let me do that.

Jenn, if you're on, My girl for you is done too.

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 41 comments Oh know, they didn't let me either, doesn't mean I didn;t beg.

message 41: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

Does anybody know who that is? XD Cause I saw this picture but my computer doesn't like me hunt people down using google anymore and I want to know this guys name.

message 42: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Google doesn't know.

message 43: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Screw google. I know this guy has a name-He looks British, like, heavily British XD

message 44: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie I'm pretty sure it's Matthias Cornilleau. He speaks french from what I looked up.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Um. Hi. I saw the group. It looked cool. So I joined. And here I am.

I shall make a character later possibly. Um. Its early and I'm not supposed to be up, so excuse me if I say anything weird that doesn't make sense. ;)

Rush [❆ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ❆]

unread topics | mark unread