What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. MC is author of vampire romances who is being stalked by actual vampire

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Navratil I read a book in 2003 by a 1st time female author. It was written either in 2002 or 2003. The main character in the book is an author of Vampire Romance novels. She is sent to different locations to promote her book when she suddenly feels she is being stalked by an actual vampire.
This book is a bit Romance, Mystery & Comedy. I'm a member of SwapaPaperBack and no luck in their discussion forums!! - Help and tks for reading, David

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
David--NICE description of your book. There are also several groups here on GR that "specialize" in romance novels. You might want to check with them as well as here. After all, the more places you post, the more likely you are to get it found.

And I can not WAIT for this to be ID'ed as it will definitely be added to my TBR mountain range.

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments Orchid Orchid (St. Helen's, #3) by Jayne Castle fits.

Another descrip:
Library Journal:
(view spoiler) Then he encounters the icy writer of psychic vampire romance novels, Orchid Adams. With her typical offbeat humor and flair, Castle once again takes a pair of powerful, "unmatchable" protagonists, sets them down in her innovative, synergistic world of St. Helens, and gives them a mystery to solve, villains to outwit, and a passion to explore.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
David has left the group, so moving this to Abandoned. And he didn't shelve "Orchid."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Orchid (other topics)