Shut Up & Read discussion

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
This topic is about Graceling
Archived BOTM > February Series Read-Along- Graceling

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading!

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sheri | 12317 comments Mod
I love series! If you have access to the audio, I highly recommend it!

♪♫Gloria♫♪ | 52 comments (view spoiler)

message 4: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leigh | 15904 comments Mod
It is an amazing series!

Jennifer (featherlashes) I love this book, it's one of my favorites! The world and concept of gracelings is so creative. I agree with Sheri that the audio is great- really enjoyed all the different narrators! Gloria, I definately shed some tears too!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) i really liked this book. Po is my new book boyfriend :)

message 7: by Ipshita (new) - added it

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) Lovely review, Jennifer!

message 8: by Ipshita (new) - added it

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) I am in the middle of the first book, it was good until now. However, I feel Katsa is procrastinating over Po's (view spoiler) proposal too much. Too much tension here, just hurry up and make up your mind, Katsa! Okay, I'm going to continue reading this.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm like 47% done with the first book and I'm loving Katsa and Po relationship A LOT! Katsa is so numb to other peoples feelings and hers too that is kind of funny, and Po is the exactly contrary... Also this is one of the only books that I ever read that the characters actually have a relationship BEFORE kissing and swearing eternal love, it's a nice change! Anyway, really liking it so far :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Leigh wrote: "It is an amazing series!"

I'm really looking forward to continuous to dig into the others book of this series and I not even finished the first one!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I love this book, it's one of my favorites! The world and concept of gracelings is so creative. I agree with Sheri that the audio is great- really enjoyed all the different narrators! Gloria, I def..."

Loved your review!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tracey wrote: "i really liked this book. Po is my new book boyfriend :)"

YEEEEEES! I'm reading now the first book and the only thing I can think about is that I need to have Po in my life ahahaha