The Cryptic Secret {Advanced RP} discussion

Characters > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory, Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. (new)

Mallory | 467 comments Mod
Want someone to collab with? Put it here ^-^

message 2: by Mallory, Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. (new)

In need of 2 characters

Character one
This first character's name is Piper. She is 17 years old and a Halfway. Piper would play the role of a best friend to Nathan Williams. Message if interested or want more details.

Character two
The second character's name is Seth. He is 18, only older than Nathan Williams by a few months, and is a Halfway. He would play the role of an ex-boyfriend to Nathan. Message if interested or want more details.

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Ooh, I'd be interested in Piper if no one else has taken her yet! If she's still free, I'll message you!

message 4: by Mallory, Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. (new)

Uh huh, she's still free!

message 5: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie | 18 comments I can make Seth, if you wanted? :3

message 6: by Mallory, Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. (new)

Message me, Mittens ^-^
Seth has a somewhat complicated history

message 7: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie | 18 comments Someone want to make Laura for me? She'd be Seth's Ex.

message 8: by Mallory, Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. (new)

Siblings that can be made for Wednesday Delafuente, but do not necessarily have to be created
→ Jaime Delafuente - Brother, 16
→ Alejandro Delafuente - Brother, 14
→ Bianca Delafuente - Sister, 12
→ Javier Delafuente - Brother, 10
→ Gabby Delafuente - Sister, 7

please message me if interested