2021 Big Book Challenge discussion

Lorah's 10 Big Book Challenge of 2014

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana Luisa (new)

Ana Luisa (analureads) You have some great books on your list, and it'd be nice to know what you'll think of the books once you've finished them. I've started The Book Thief and loving it so far. Good luck with your challenge! ;)

message 2: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 19 comments Lorah wrote: "I had to stop reading Lost Dogs And Lonely Hearts but I'll pick it up again in a few months.

I started Winter's Tale and so far am loving it but I am only on page 41 so..."

Hi Lorah. I have winter's tale but haven't read it. It is a big book. Hope you enjoy it. I want to read it before I see the movie. Look forward to hearing more about it as you progress through the book

message 3: by Kouk (new)

Kouk Good luck on your challenge Lorah!

message 4: by Ana Luisa (new)

Ana Luisa (analureads) Lorah wrote: "Eeek have to admit I'm struggling with Winter's Tale and can't seem to make any progress with it! I really want to get through it but I'm starting to wonder if its worth it.

I've sta..."

Hey, Lorah! I've been thinking about starting The Husband's Secret, do you recommend it?

message 5: by Kouk (new)

Kouk Lorah wrote: "Eeek have to admit I'm struggling with Winter's Tale and can't seem to make any progress with it! I really want to get through it but I'm starting to wonder if its worth it.

I've sta..."

Good luck on finishing your book!

message 6: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 19 comments I to am reading the Husband's secret. I found the first 3 chapters hard to understand but now I am finding it hard to put down. I'm on page 137.

message 7: by Kouk (new)

Kouk You are doing great Lorah!

message 8: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Fauchelle | 19 comments Wow you guys are good working out which big books to read. I have a couple in mind but I have won a couple of gooks and they are my first reads between 250 and 350 pages. I thought 10 would be easy but I am plodding in my reading at the moment. I need a book to grab me. May be a good murder would help - only in a book of course.