message 1: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 134 comments Mod
What are your thoughts?
Like it?Hate it?
Favourite character?
Favourite part?
Is the movie better :)?

message 2: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments I enjoyed this book a lot. It may not be the best book I've ever read, but it made me happy and it was fun reading it. I have to admit though that I enjoy the fanfiction a little bit more than the actual books. Its still quite good though. So give it a chance and hopefully you'll enjoy it.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess Some fanfictions are way more better than the actual books. But this series is really good and so are the movies.

message 4: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments Breaking Dawn movie part 2 just killed me! I was screaming at the tv and just bawling. What a twist!

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Breaking dawn part 2 was my favorite of all. My favorite part was when the volturi went. And the scence of what could of happened but didn't.

message 6: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments I watched it with my mom (who hasn't read the book) and when the first bad thing happened I started screaming and crying and threating the directors, and she just looked at me like I was insane. LOL

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess When stuff like that happens and I start crying my sister starts making fun of me, and I'm like shut up its sad.

message 8: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments Lol. I love getting a little to emotionally involved in a movie, or book for that matter

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess Sometimes its embaressing, I'm at school reading in class and wanting to cry and people are staring at me and I just pretend theres something in my eye.

message 10: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments Omg that happened to me and my teacher was all like Why are you crying? And everyone turned and looked at me.

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess Lol. I hate when teachers do that, they can just walk up to you and say it in private no blurt it out in front of eveyone.

message 12: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments Book Haters >:(

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess I know! My math teacher would always yell at me and my friend for reading in class. It wasn't like he was even teaching anyways.

message 14: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments Lol. In Social Studies, our teacher was reading from the textbook and I had my book inside my textbook so it looked like I was following along.

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess I would never be able to do that in history. My teacher would call me out and then do a big lecture, he does so many of those no one really paysc attention anymore when he does.

message 16: by Veronika (new)

Veronika | 33 comments Aww, lectures are the worst.